Fidooop

Unnatural Selection General Discussion

Arlesienne    8,977
7 hours ago, SenpaiArtorias said:

@Dudedude

ty and sry :p , i wish i could do draw better and copy actually the DST Artstyle or actually being good at coloring. But im still to bad for that atm Dx

PS : Forgot how to do Spoilers dam xD

I think it looks really nice as it is - for promotional art in the form of a comic or a short animation. You can use PaintNET, Krita or AutoDesk SketchBook for fine colouring by the way.

• Like 3

SenpaiArtorias    138
3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I think it looks really nice as it is - for promotional art in the form of a comic or a short animation. You can use PaintNET, Krita or AutoDesk SketchBook for fine colouring by the way.

Ty , i using Paint Tool Sai the problem is more i tested around with coloring and somehow i never get it looking how i image it should be. I watched and tested out several Tutorials and coloring Styles. But didnt find my way to do right coloring for me atm . _. .

Greetings

19 minutes ago, SenpaiArtorias said:

Ty , i using Paint Tool Sai the problem is more i tested around with coloring and somehow i never get it looking how i image it should be. I watched and tested out several Tutorials and coloring Styles. But didnt find my way to do right coloring for me atm . _. .

Greetings

maybe with more practice you'll do it right but for me it looks just as right as it is i mean it's amazing

• Like 3

spiderdian    1,301
15 hours ago, SenpaiArtorias said:

Well i didnt asked u before, and u may have them already reworked/polished whatever. But i wanted know how they look in Digital Art so i did it shortly. Dont hit me i dont take any Credits for that, all credits goes to u o/.

Greetings

Same for u @spiderdian <3

Nightmare Bush.png

Oh boy, this is exactly what went into my mind.

Good drawing and thanks ;D

When I really need to do digital drawing(with mouse and paper drawing as base, of course), I prefer to use Sketchbook. The UI is a bit messy in my opinion, but the quality of it feels good

• Like 4

Fidooop    2,409

With Toadstool being a new caves giant we've decided to dump the Grizzly Bat idea... (Sorry, but we don't want to end up having more than 5 giants per world :C)

• Like 3

Chris1448    11,916
12 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

*shouts from the distance*
THIS ISN'T DEAD!
Isn't dead!
we're just really busy!
busy!
with other mods!
other mods!
but we'll pick this one up right after!
cookie

Wait, did you hear that? That "cookie" part? ... I think my echo is broken. I really do.

I would know!

would know!

I've been testing both of them!

both of them!

• Like 3

mathem99    1,146
On 29/5/2016 at 4:05 PM, Fidooop said:

todo: figure out what machines Wren will be able to make

1. Mech-Porter 2000

Spoiler

Has 9 (maybe 12?) slots which you can put items inside it

Recipe: 3 Gears 4 Electrical Doodads 4 Cut stone

Has low health 475. He doesn't regenerate and Wren has to fix it with either: Frazzled wires, gears, electrical doodads.

Runs faster than chester(and can teleport if you get too far)

It can keep your food fresh (35%)

*It can talk to you sometimes*

When killed it stops working and leaves a 'Broken Mech-Porter 2000' which you can ONLY hammer to get 1 gear 2 doodads and 2 cutstone (you can't repair it) you can open it to look at the stuff you left in it (this is great if there's a fire or if you had food in there so spiders/pigmen/etc can't eat them but chester dies and your stuff drop leaving them in danger)

2. Drag Teleporter (I couldn't come up with a better name, don't judge me!)

Spoiler

Wren can build teleporters (works as an advanced telelocator focus)

Recipe: 10 Nightmare fuel 4 Cut stone 4 Gears

You can teleport from one teleport to another that exists in the world

If there is no other existing Drag Teleporter it will lead you to an unknown location

You can enter a number (1-9) to your teleporter(s) and it will take you to the corresponding number

You have to use 3 purple gems on it BUT it will exhaust 1 purple gem per use. (So you have 3 uses before you need to refuel it with 3 more gems)

It costs -25 Sanity per use

*Rain will damage it and you'll need to repair it with gears/doodads/frazzled wires*

3. Soothing Machinery

Spoiler

Wren can build a 'Soothing Machinery' which gives you a passive +7.4 sanity per minute when you're close to it

It plays a gentle soothing song

Recipe: 2 Gears 2 Canaries 12 Gold Nuggets

The machine will only work at Dusk / Night

If lightning strucks near the machine (or at it, won't burn) it will malfunction to fix it she needs 2-4 gold nuggets.

4. The Matter Converter

Spoiler

You exchange gold OR trinkets to get a random item.

It requires to have gotten struck by lightning at least once before you can convert gold into loot.

It won't give you common loot like rocks, twigs, grass, etc.

Something a bit more rare like:

Gears, tentacle spots, tentacle spikes, and more that have lower chance but still can be obtained.

Recipe: 5 Gears 6 Electrical Doodads 2 Fleshy Bulbs

It requires from 5 up to 10 gold nuggets to convert into loot

OR

It requires 2-6 Trinkets to convert into loot.

5. The Rejuvenator 9000

Spoiler

This makes food fresh by a +10%

Recipe: 8 Marble 6 Gears 1 Iridescent Gem

It wasts -25% use every time you use it (So you can only use a stack of 4, if you try to add 5 into the machine you will keep one of them with the spoilage it had and give you 4 fresher ones as well)

Slurtle Slime gives a +25% use back

Foliage gives a +5% use back

Gears gives +90% use back

You can upgrade it up to 3 Iridescent Gem(s) from the second to the third it gives a +5% refreshment (So up to +20% refresh)

It takes food and pops them out at the floor.

Edited by mathem99
  • Like 4

ImDaMisterL    19,064
17 minutes ago, FelixTheJudge said:

oh hello there. This is the mod I heard about then.

Hello, would you like to stay around and follow the thread for its update cookies?