An Unorthodox Collection of Unrealized Ideas

InDenial

6 minutes ago, Willette said:

Well, we've created a monster!

So a walking mannequin with cloth hair (although now redesigned to a normal human with ink-covered fingers and feet) isn't monstrous?

Okay, now I have to make a proper song to make up for that. Have one that's been sitting in the back of my closet for a while.

This one I made a while ago, but I never was happy with it, so I created a different version of the melody.

I AM FINALLY HOME FROM VACATION. OUR FLIGHT HOME GOT DELAYED BY THREE DAYS AND I LOST MY STUFF ALONG THE WAY ANFJSJSJHSJSFSFS

It's been a stressful flight. Luckily, I released some of that stress by doing another Drawpile with @SirKnight.

drawpile.jpeg

this whole thing is literally 80% sweaters and 90% children

I drew a thumbnail for a HOUSEWIFE RADIO cover. If you have no idea what it is, imagine a wife going crazy after killing her husband.

template.jpg

On a different note, an artist friend, skiyoshi (DeviantArt) on a separate forum finished a drawing they were making for me and I loved it so much that I wanted to share it around and show it and other reasons.

dan.png

10 minutes ago, InDenial said:

I drew a thumbnail for a HOUSEWIFE RADIO cover. If you have no idea what it is, imagine a wife going crazy after killing her husband.

Plot feels like a gender flipped version of the spoken story "Frank's Wild years" from Tom Wait's Swordfishtrombones. Looking forward to the project you stated.

I tried, but it's just barely out of my range, so I had to pitch the instrumental down a little bit, and even then it's still a little too high. I apologize if I sound a little strained in the high notes and for the rather flat voice; I don't have that good of a range and I can't really put emotion in my voice without being overly hammy (such as near the end).

This whole thing's a mess. Mastering this was a nightmare, let me tell you.

The clematis is a flowering plant grown for decoration, and has several meanings related to mental prowess. The clematis usually symbolizes ingenuity or artifice, most like because of its seemingly clever ability to climb around trellises and walls, but it can also be used to simply represent mental beauty. In Russian and Bulgarian, the words for clematis carry the additional meaning of 'traveler's joy'.

flowers.JPG

On an unrelated note, here's my avatar persona without the sweater. To emphasize; not naked.

no sweater.JPG

Archived