An Unorthodox Collection of Unrealized Ideas

InDenial

Notification: Hey, look at that, I'm doing art and I can now afford to take requests. Preferably ridiculous ones; I can try to do normal ones, but don't expect quality!

Here we go with doodles, animations, and songs collected here for no particular reason.

rhJRwkx.jpgjl2YniH.jpgnocrhnm.jpgP7mR8gn.jpg?1JjjiDby.jpg?18Wp4bkJ.jpgkSgdIKz.jpg?1MZprr9Q.jpg

• What is the reason for a character, whether it's a persona, a profile, or an alternate personality?
    • Vivification - A story that takes a look how characters are molded from the fire of imagination, and how we see ourselves in them.
    • The Book of Unrealized Ideals - An unorthodox biography about a girl that traces the creation of her fictional characters and ideas rather then she herself, taking a look at the real life experiences that inspired their creations and looking at how they affected her, positively and negatively.
  • The scariest thing about serial murderers is the one most people don't realize; they're sane. Insane people are caught because they don't flee a crime scene nor hide their work.
    • cough Percy's story hack
  • There need to be more stories that are multimedia; we'd be able to tell a story through all of our senses.
    • ______ - A story that tells the loss of a family through audio-recordings, meant to shock through sounds.

18 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

-Blasphemy-

angry noises

It is not 'cute', it just happens to fit all the qualifying standards for 'cute' but that doesn't mean it necessarily is 'cute'.

6 minutes ago, Mack18853 said:

That final picture looks kind of like Peri from Fire Emblem Fates.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_nsh2x7NR8F1sluf9u_1280.png

vbS00Fu.jpg

I could probably pull that hairstyle off with lots of mousse and lots of fighting with my hair. Oh, and hairdye.

4 minutes ago, InDenial said:

angry noises

It is not 'cute', it just happens to fit all the qualifying standards for 'cute' but that doesn't mean it necessarily is 'cute'.

I could probably pull that hairstyle off with lots of mousse and lots of fighting with my hair. Oh, and hairdye.

DO IT

35 minutes ago, InDenial said:

mousse

I thought you ate mousse...I really love chocolate mousse. <3

Also I love the first drawing it's quite cute with a hint of morbid with that robotic eye, also love the ribbon on the top hat it gives it a very innocent look. :wilson_goodjob:

Archived