V2C

[Game Update] - 178065

Mudley    1,144
10 minutes ago, V2C said:

“A New Reign” Intro Cinematic can now be accessed from the Theatre button on the Main Menu screen.

From the size of the update, I presume we are downloading the video itself, not a link to the YouTube one.

• Like 3

1v0    837

Damn when I saw the size of the patch I got so exited about new content , but when I checked the files .... 104.76 MB only the video ... Well whatever ... Back to waiting ... 

Edited by 1v0
  • Like 4

Mday    426

3 hours ago, V2C said:

Bug Fixes

• Chester should no longer accidentally appear in Caves (after World is regenerated).

:(

Am I the only one disappointed by this "fix"?

Finding chester in cave is fun. It is like getting a krampus sack or getting both the Tam o' Shanter and Walrus Tusk on the first Mactusk kill. It makes you feels like winning a lottery.

GiddyGuy    7,597
10 minutes ago, Mday said:

Am I the only one disappointed by this "fix"?

Finding chester in cave is fun. It is like getting a krampus sack or getting both the Tam o' Shanter and Walrus Tusk on the first Mactusk kill. It makes you feels like winning a lottery.

Nope perfectly fine with one storage companion in one one world, even if I can't change one of the companions into a portable icebox.

• Like 1

Mday    426
3 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Nope perfectly fine with one storage companion in one one world, even if I can't change one of the companions into a portable icebox.

Its not about companion storage. I rarely bring hutch/chester with me. I just like to have them siting in my base, like a pet.

Think about how people will spent time getting glommer, put a beefalo/Koalefant in a pen. While there are benefits in doing it, it really isn't the benefits that drive people to do it.

SinisterSmiles    101
3 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

But you can change him into a bulb/spike-fish of death!

• Like 1

Maslak    4,235
1 hour ago, SinisterSmiles said:

But you can change him into a bulb/spike-fish of death!

Not to mention useless, expensive but fancy music box!

• Like 2