Recommended Posts

Mobbstar    13,941
8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Halloween and Rose Erik when? :)

Halloween Erik would be a reference to Edward Scissorhands, I guess. They are both edgy.

Rose Erik sounds very pleasant :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dudedude    927
6 hours ago, Walter0 said:

Hello! You have a nice topic! : D

Have you ever tried to draw some evil flowers?... >:)

Ahaha! Thanks!

And uh... I don't think I have, but it'll definitely be something I do, as the Rose Collection is now a thing! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max Madness    649
19 minutes ago, Dudedude said:

Ahaha! Thanks!

And uh... I don't think I have, but it'll definitely be something I do, as the Rose Collection is now a thing! :D

I am very glad to see it! We all like roses! < : D

Would you like to draw something for me, maybe? But if don't, you must say no, okay? 

He is like fusion between rose and evil flower... Only him: 

 

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

 

 

I call him Rosé.

Edited by Walter0
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dudedude    927
6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Halloween Erik would be a reference to Edward Scissorhands, I guess. They are both edgy.

Rose Erik sounds very pleasant :)

Was originally planning for a vampire... then I noticed that all the characters were dressed as things from the game, so I chose a bunnyman! Because they're cute and deadly! Just like me!

Edited by Dudedude
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dudedude    927
13 minutes ago, Walter0 said:

I am very glad to see it! We all like roses! < : D

Would you like to draw something for me, maybe? But if don't, you must say no, okay? 

He is like fusion between rose and evil flower... Only him: 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

1.png

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

 

 

I call him Rosé.

Well, in the future, I'll definitely be willing to do it. I've just got a lot of work to finish before I can start these custom character portraits again... sorry for the inconvenience >_<

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max Madness    649
11 minutes ago, Dudedude said:

Well, in the future, I'll definitely be willing to do it. I've just got a lot of work to finish before I can start these custom character portraits again... sorry for the inconvenience >_<

It is okay. WE believe in you! ^v^ Goooood luck with them.... D:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2,587
5 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Aw man my face looked good for once and now was covered, such woe! :p

It was a good picture! Not stopping you from reposting it if you want to... :p

I just did it this way because I wasn't sure which of you wanted your faces out publicly on the forums...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    20,061
Just now, Fidooop said:

It was a good picture! Not stopping you from reposting it if you want to... :p

I just did it this way because I wasn't sure which of you wanted your faces out publicly on the forums...

It's fine, so don't sweat it. I'm not even sure if I still have the pic lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2,587
Just now, Mobbstar said:

I couldn't help but stare at the fake blood. So fake! 2/10 poor choice of props

Oh, that's supposed to be blood? I thought it wa--... Ok, nevermind I'll just shut up now o_o

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dudedude    927
12 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I couldn't help but stare at the fake blood. So fake! 2/10 poor choice of props

I took that picture on Halloween weekend, we'd been decorating... :shock:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    20,061
On 03/01/2017 at 5:43 AM, Mobbstar said:

I couldn't help but stare at the fake blood. So fake! 2/10 poor choice of props

I mean, why waste perfectly good blood with Halloween decorations, amirite? Gotta go for the fake one always

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now