Don't Starve - Custom Character Portraits

So... this is a thread dedicated to drawings of friends and acquaintances alike! Here, I'll post numerous pictures I've drawn of different people. Comments, questions, and concerns are always welcome.

I'm going to start with mine; this is the one that kinda kickstarted it, haha...

Old:

Spoiler

ErikProf.jpg

New:

ErikGoHNew.png

"I really hope this whole party thing isn't going to be a huge waste of time."

-------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- --------

Next, I've got a picture of @DragonMage156. She's a really cool person, so I thought this'd be a neat thing to make for her.

DM.png

"What was that noise?!"

-------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- --------

Up next is a dude named @Chris1488, a pretty noice dude. Also, he's got a pig named after him, or so I've heard.

chrisfinal.png

"I've been known to be described as...cheeky."

Lastly, but certainly not least...ly..., here's @Ysulyan! He's super neat and also the king of ( ͡JA ͜ʖ ͡VE)s... ( ͡JA ͜ʖ ͡VE). ( ͡JA ͜ʖ ͡VE)( ͡JA ͜ʖ ͡VE)( ͡JA ͜ʖ ͡VE).

TriumphantYsulFinal.png

"I'll have you know that Nature, in her indifference, makes no distinction between right and wrong."

Here's Aqua RC's picture, my next contender! Aqua is really cool, so I drew this for him/her (I WILL FIND OUT EVENTUALLY, MARK MY WORDS!)

WildaGoHLayersNoLayers.png

"D-Do I look okay?"

FINALLY, Here's Rabbit @Bebbit. I really felt bad about putting this off, so here it is! HAPPY VERY/NOT SO VERY EARLY/BELATED BIRTHDAY!

BebbitNewNoLayers.png

"Do I need to spell it out for you?"

Here's one more of me because... well, I dunno, I just wanted a Triumphant I guess lol

ErikShadowNoLayers.png

"What's... happening... to... me...?"

Here's Zeklo! He's the coolest fish I know, and let me tell ya, that's saying something. Thus, Triumphant Zeklo has arrived!

TriumphantZekNoLayers.png

"You're going to sleep... with the fishes."

This is... something of importance, heh...

erikbpfinally.fw.png

"Love means nothing to a tennis player!"

??????????

BPErikalol.png

"Surviving in the wilderness won't be easy, but I'm up for the challenge!"

Oh boy. Ohhhhh boy. Here we go. Here they are! The Company of Creators!

CoCShirtFinalShading2.fw.png

"We're in this together!"

A good friend of mine as well as an old mod that needs a revamp, Thomas!

ThomasBigPortrait.fw.png

"Slice 'n dice! Chop n'... welp, there goes the rhyme."

Well... that's all of 'em so far. More to come! Stay tuned, or something. xD

Edited by Dudedude
  • Like 28

I would rather be interested how u copy the artsyle from DS such good :P. Meaning which program u use and which Brushes / custom Brushes u use to do so. Im a artist myself and would be interested in things like that because im currently working on a Custom charackter for a Friend but didnt was able to find some help to make the artstyle similar.

Greetings

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SenpaiArtorias said:

I would rather be interested how u copy the artsyle from DS such good :P. Meaning which program u use and which Brushes / custom Brushes u use to do so. Im a artist myself and would be interested in things like that because im currently working on a Custom charackter for a Friend but didnt was able to find some help to make the artstyle similar.

Greetings

Hey! I'd be happy to help you out.

What I use is PTS (Paint Tool Sai)... I tend to use the regular brush for lineart and the watercolor brush for coloring. Recommend you make a totally solid color for the coloring before using the watercolor brush.

5 minutes ago, Dudedude said:

Hey! I'd be happy to help you out.

What I use is PTS (Paint Tool Sai)... I tend to use the regular brush for lineart and the watercolor brush for coloring. Recommend you make a totally solid color for the coloring before using the watercolor brush.

Welp using Paint Tool Sai too , but i failed hard on trying to copy the artsyle from DS. But i will try then again with default brush hope i can get used to the artsyle xD.

Anyway thanks for reply , and good job on ur Portraits so far =).

Greetings

• Like 1

MEMEMMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEME

Refs if you say yes (please say yes):

Spoiler

Don't ask about the first one.

jG2GImd.png

me.png

The hair is a light gray btw. I was lazy when I drew those.

Oh and he wears blue jeans and a sweater:

8wduKqo.png

I AM SO BAD AT BEING PERSISTENT D:

Edited by Bebbit
More info
  • Like 3

Oh god what have I done

Just kidding, hahaha xD

I'll make a list of the order I'll do people in, I guess

1) Fid, cuz he's been asking for a heckuva long time

2) Bebbit cuz well, he's Bebbit

3) Wardobib... I mean... Wurdabeb. Wait no, Weirdobob, there we go.

4) Hi there, buddy pal friend mate amigo acquaintance

5) YOUKNOWWHOITISBLACKANDYELLOWBLACKANDYELLOW

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

*cough* *cough*

*COUGH* *COUGH*

Hello.

I was listening to Adele's song when reading that XD

Also, Me!Me! Oh wait, I've already been done. Um...

GoH? Survivor? Shadow?

Ok I'll just go now. I'm being greedy and too excitable. I'll try and make those myself. Atleast I have a proper DS reference now :)

• Like 5

On 5/17/2016 at 3:36 PM, Bebbit said:

Wurdabeb..

Wurdabebbit.

Da bebbit.

The Bebbit.

Bebbit.

Oh cool I get two

Bebbit.

Rabbit.

???

Profit?