Bugs, please let this get put up the klei

I am here to ask you to play the DS to join me and make this post come up klei so she can fix the SW bugs, this abandoned dlc and wish they decem a focus to this dlc as this full bugs, we do it to get up klei to do something, thanks for listening!

I think the thing is that most of the Klei staff is focused on DST atm and I mean all the focus is on that.

Anyway @Bryce since you seem to have the most info on SW can you maybe give us a heads up? Just anything in regards to bugfixes or something just so we don't sit completely in the dark.

And sorry if I botherd you but I think a lot of us would know if we can expect another bugfix for SW in some time. Maybe not in the near future again we know that you guys work hard on DST atm but just a yes or no if we can expect a fix for the bugs that still persist.

SW needs so much more work...

It has so much potential: Volcano Lore, End Game Obsidian stuff, CLOCKODILES, a use for shark gills that will consume them (not infinite duration), an adventure mode.

Ehhhhhhhh.

I just hope they'll get back to this. T-T

Also the Super Spyglass should be called Speyeglass like really, come on

32 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

SW needs so much more work...

It has so much potential: Volcano Lore, End Game Obsidian stuff, CLOCKODILES, a use for shark gills that will consume them (not infinite duration), an adventure mode.

Ehhhhhhhh.

I just hope they'll get back to this. T-T

Also the Super Spyglass should be called Speyeglass like really, come on

Lore in general, an ocean that is actually fun to explore and not "whats this? emptiness. this? emptiness? this? jellyfish. and emptiness", good characters, etc. 

It needs a lot more. 

On 19.5.2016 at 7:50 PM, Mueck said:

Psst, just let the devs continue pretending this DLC never happened ;)

^^Why is this that true

Archived