V2C

[Game Update] - 176927

21 minutes ago, V2C said:

Fixed bug where sometimes creatures could be found sleeping through Dusk when they are expected to be awake.

Can you fix things sleeping indefinitely? I still find beefalo sleeping forever (unless provoked), and this bug has been in even the base game for yeeeeeears.

SageOfLegend    49

I think I might have noticed a typo in Willow's character quote. It says "Everything will bathe in prettiest of flames", but I think it might supposed to be "Everything will bathe in the prettiest of flames".

Love the quote, though!

• Like 2

Naipseht    223
1 hour ago, V2C said:
  • Fixed excessive forehead wrinkles for Guest of Honor Maxwell’s emotes.

wut

Muche    295

speech_wathgrithr|ACTIONFAIL.GIVETOPLAYER.FULL "They're is not strong enough to carry more!"
speech_wendy|DESCRIBE.TRINKET_23 "I don't have a use for it."

Edited by Muche
  • Like 1

GiddyGuy    7,582
26 minutes ago, Muche said:

speech_wendy|DESCRIBE.TRINKET_23 "I don't have a use for it."

Is that one not right? Sorry if I look like a big idiot right now xD

Also why haven't they given you a speechless title on the forums since you've been so nice helping master lady librarian Kris out a lot.

Edited by GiddyGuy
Made it more Ladylike
  • Like 1

Muche    295
4 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Is that one not right? Sorry if I look like a big idiot right now xD

Also why haven't they given you a speechless title on the forums since you've been so nice helping master librarian Kris out a lot.

I thought it should be "an use". But it's apparently one of the exceptions to the rule.

rezecib    3,143
7 hours ago, Muche said:

I thought it should be "an use". But it's apparently one of the exceptions to the rule.

Not exactly. The rule goes by pronunciation, and it's pronounced like "yoos". "An" only occurs where it would cause "a" and the word to be separated by a glottal stop. Some other examples where the pronunciation rule is upheld over a simple letter-based version of the rule: "an heir", "a one"

But knowing English, there's probably an exception or two to that rule, too -_-. ("an honor" isn't an exception because it's another one of those silent "h"s)

Edited by rezecib
  • Like 3

artemiyME    150

When juicy berry is brought from Overworld to Caves, planted and fertilized, it just disappears after few minutes.... i do not know if it gets removed/transformed into something else. I don't think that should be happening? 

V2C    5,933
1 hour ago, artemiyME said:

When juicy berry is brought from Overworld to Caves, planted and fertilized, it just disappears after few minutes.... i do not know if it gets removed/transformed into something else. I don't think that should be happening? 

It's possible that Juicy Berries were diseased in Caves while not in the Overworld.  That's most likely the reason for what you experienced.

• Like 1

artemiyME    150
On 5/10/2016 at 3:18 PM, V2C said:

It's possible that Juicy Berries were diseased in Caves while not in the Overworld.  That's most likely the reason for what you experienced.

Ok, I kinda get it, but can you elaborate more? Also what happens to that jucy berry and how do I prevent this from happening?

Do I have to make Cave and Master worldgen.lua have same {prefabswaps_start = "classic", prefabswaps = "few"}?