Don't Starve Update Trailer: Spoiled Rotten

Corey

Chester is to easy to find, new world day 10 and I have my moving chest.

I can barely notice food spoilage, make it little faster, and add dry food, something like dried meat, fish that can last for very long time.

New hunger buffer is to high IMHO.

Chester is to easy to find, new world day 10 and I have my moving chest.

I can barely notice food spoilage, make it little faster, and add dry food, something like dried meat, fish that can last for very long time.

New hunger buffer is to high IMHO.

I don't have the numbers to know definitively but i feel like the hunger buffer is unnecessarily large as well. I think its meant so that you can survive for longer expeditions without your food spoiling (So you can stock up enough and not starve before you get back to base) but honestly all that REALLY does is add an extra hundred hunger before you'd starve which isn't actually alot compared to how much food you can carry. Also food lasts a REALLY long time if you cook if efficiently, and there's quite a lot of food to be found in most biomes and i think they should encourage scavenging for food more on long trips than just stocking up before hand (which i thought was the point of the food spoilage so why go and make it easier in response to making it harder? It makes no sense)

Seals the deal on my part...Spoilage is going to make the game more difficult than it already is...No sell...

Good, now go play a game that appeals to your own tastes, so the people who bought don't starve assuming it was an uncompromising survival game (because its advertised to be) can enjoy theirs.

That or you could go to sports game forum and demand it be changed to an FPS or something, because that is the exact kind of logic some of you *too hard* folk keep using.