Don't Starve Update Trailer: Spoiled Rotten

Corey

What materials do you guy's think we'll need to make an icebox? I wonder if it needs the winter hat lols.

Maybe you would need to wear the winter hat,then use your shovel to dig up a snowy turf(they magically keep their snowyness),and some refined rocks

Can't really say I'm looking forward to the food spoilage bit. Adds monotony moreso than any challenge.

Though, I suppose it depends on exactly how fast food spoils, and whether or not being cooked has a major impact. I can live without having a massive hoard of food that I save for an emergency that will never come - but if it becomes an irritating nuance to exploration, then I'll be disappointed.

Woohoo food spoilage! now maybe starving will be a real possibility!

And to anyone complaining about it...please kindly turn your gaze to the title of the game. The name of the game is DON'T STARVE.

The majority of people complaining about it aren't worried about starving. They're worried about game being too fixated on food collection/consumption to the point where it becomes just a bother instead of fun to play.

How can you be worried about food spoilage when you have new character that takes no penalty from it?

I hope that moving chest wont attack enemies and it wont be attacked by them.

Every char has unique properties, so it makes sense to have one that offers something related to the food spoilage. It is a handy ability to have, but nothing game breaking, nor can I see myself giving up on Wolfgang or Wilson in favour of it.

Every char has unique properties, so it makes sense to have one that offers something related to the food spoilage. It is a handy ability to have, but nothing game breaking, nor can I see myself giving up on Wolfgang or Wilson in favour of it.

You have the fridge then, also I never stacked tons of food, I always keep fully grown crops on farm plots, and cook some stuff for 2 days survival, stacking food was boring.