Don't Starve Update Trailer: Spoiled Rotten

Corey

I'm really looking forward to this update. I think that food being able to rot away will help the game's difficulty be more consistent.

Also, I saw more suspicious red lines and dots in this video, begging to be decoded. ;)

I'm about to sleep and now how can I? :D

Definitely a great update.

You can't lol you need to figure it out like you did before :p or at least teach me how so I can do it....wouldn't know where to begin myself.

I personally can't WAIT for this update, it's going to be awesome!

I noticed that the beefalo had red buts in the video. I think that has something to do with the breeding the devs were talking about and that the beefalo were attacking WX78 mabye because it was breeding time or something and i think that a beefalo hat would stop them attacking you in breeding season.

You can't lol you need to figure it out like you did before :p or at least teach me how so I can do it....wouldn't know where to begin myself.

I personally can't WAIT for this update, it's going to be awesome!

Yeah! I know :D

I'm working on it.

I noticed that the beefalo had red buts in the video. I think that has something to do with the breeding the devs were talking about and that the beefalo were attacking WX78 mabye because it was breeding time or something and i think that a beefalo hat would stop them attacking you in breeding season.

So that really was the butt of the beefalo from the last update clue!

A beefalo hat might stop them from attacking you, but it might not necessarily stop them from doing other stuff to you...

The eye bone may be the item that draws the chester to you thats what I'm gathering from the trailer atleast. The eye bone may also need to be in your inventory other wise the chester may disappear or just run away. I'm only saying this because the chester looks a bit like a dog to me and you know how dogs love bones.