Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

MonsterLasagna

Finishing my Common collection [TRADE HOLD]

Recommended Posts

MonsterLasagna    579

This didn't really work on the Steam forums, so I might as well try here too.

I'm exactly 0 skins away from owning all the currently available commons.

I'm missing the following:

  • Absolutely nothing!

I'm willing to offer any of my duplicate commons. Maybe you'll find something you'll like.

Here's my offer link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=87671956&token=pihoM5tT

And unfortunately, as the title implies, I don't have an authenticator. So along with the trade, you will be getting a whopping 15 days of waiting ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21285

I remember I once had all commons, classies and spiffies.

But then I went mad and did a goof.

I'm slowly recovering, though.

Good luck with your trades :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiddyGuy    7705
12 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I remember I once had all commons, classies and spiffies.

But then I went mad and did a goof.

I'm slowly recovering, though.

You forsaken my free black cardigan?...okey. c:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21285
1 minute ago, GiddyGuy said:

You forsaken my free black cardigan?...okey. c:

Giddy... look at my inv. while that black cardigan isn't yours, I value as if it was...

Never forgetti...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterLasagna    579
9 hours ago, Mdshadowman said:

I am getting  green sneakers.. (I have 15 day trade hold too.. Dumb steam..) I will trade them to you once I get them

Thanks, Grumpy Cat! I knew I could always count on you.

Sorry about the Back Bat, by the way. I'm emotionally attached to it, you know. It's my baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MonsterLasagna said:

Thanks, Grumpy Cat! I knew I could always count on you.

Sorry about the Back Bat, by the way. I'm emotionally attached to it, you know. It's my baby.

:p NP :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    821

I have 3 green sneakers.. RIP

 

Technically you can never finish a common collection, because the moldy backpack is "common" and cant be obtained haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soto8969    2015
1 hour ago, Aquaterion said:

Technically you can never finish a common collection, because the moldy backpack is "common" and cant be obtained haha

Actually i think is just a normal item...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    821
4 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

Actually i think is just a normal item...

nope its a skin, but it doesnt have a defined rarity, so it defaults to common

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterLasagna    579
2 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

I have 3 green sneakers.. RIP

 

Technically you can never finish a common collection, because the moldy backpack is "common" and cant be obtained haha

What are you talking about? You just make a skinned backpack, leave it on the ground for a couple days, and viola, you have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    821
1 minute ago, MonsterLasagna said:

What are you talking about? You just make a skinned backpack, leave it on the ground for a couple days, and viola, you have it.

what I meant is you can't have it in your steam inventory :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987

Do you still need those sneakers? I can send them for the free fifteen days and great justice (Steam Guard here - those free days are a steal, therefore).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterLasagna    579
20 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Do you still need those sneakers? I can send them for the free fifteen days and great justice (Steam Guard here - those free days are a steal, therefore).

Yes, I'm still looking for them.

And now that we're here, I'm also accepting offers for new commons from the latest batch.

Gotta catch 'em all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
12 hours ago, MonsterLasagna said:

Yes, I'm still looking for them.

And now that we're here, I'm also accepting offers for new commons from the latest batch.

Gotta catch 'em all!

I sent you the green sneakers - in exchange for one of your duplicate pants since you are a collector (meaning: not the sweet, precious, tantalising green pair).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
6 hours ago, MonsterLasagna said:

Thank you very much, @Arlesienne!

 

The OP has been edited to include the new missing commons in image form. More appealing to the eye!

My pleasure. Now... our shiny fifteen days FOR PEANUTS! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
10 minutes ago, MonsterLasagna said:

I'm sorry. I'm only accepting 1:1 offers. It's fair for both of us that way.

So 2:1 means you get two items for @sosiskaKi's one? Because I see such descriptions on Steam, but can't figure them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CarlZalph    5279
10 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

So 2:1 means you get two items for @sosiskaKi's one? Because I see such descriptions on Steam, but can't figure them out.

Nah, sosik there is wanting two items for their one item.

Which is trader talk for "I'm ripping you off" in a nice way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites