WPH    920
9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

whitford does a successful conjur.png

I'll color this tomorrow but here's Whitmore, @WPH. I like how developed his design is. He stands out and really makes the original William outfit work for him. Wanted to channel that one scene from TNBC where Jack Skellington opens the bottle and butterfly pops out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh my gosh this is the first time anyone's ever drawn him for me--well, this is the first time anyone's ever drawn anything for me on the forums!!! Thank you so much o h mgosh you drew his hair so well asfdgfhsfgdf

• Like 1

minespatch    58,747
6 minutes ago, WPH said:

Oh my gosh this is the first time anyone's ever drawn him for me--well, this is the first time anyone's ever drawn anything for me on the forums!!! Thank you so much o h mgosh you drew his hair so well asfdgfhsfgdf

I intended to for a week or so but I got a backlog of art I need to do. Thanks so much for tweaking him in the many sketches you post, he's developed to a definite character. Can't wait to color him after I finish my SU peridot/Watamote piece. That piece is going to be big, I'm thinking of doing a non-DS art thread to post it there.

• Like 1

WPH    920

!!!!! Wow that conjuring effect is really cool O: !!! thank you so much again it looks really effing neat! AAAAA

also his name is whitford but iTS OK I DONT MIND I STILL LOVE IET

• Like 1

minespatch    58,747
20 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Apophenics gotta be fun at parties XD

Apophenia just means "finding connections where they weren't originally intended. It's basically helped me and father out with ideas for art and comics.

ariel crashes.png

Me crashing yesterday.

ariel squee.pngRedraw of this:squee skelly.png

wilson ghost hungry.png

Not a lot of art today but I got another taco bell ghost receipt and retooled it to be wilson. Due to me and father being at mcdonalds in preperation of the fireworks(fourth of july and all that patriotic jazz), I got to finish it at the resturant after I finished the latest comic for the webcomic me and father are doing. Glued a small strip so I could do the W-hair.

scouting trip.png

Quickly worked on this. Thankfully my small phone can pick up small references if the wi-fi is good so I got a reference of Wendy in three different scout outfits. Due to Willow's background, I wanted to do a scouting piece and then threw Wendy, Webber, and Chester to add more to the piece. Since it's summer as well, it fits with the season.

• Like 2

minespatch    58,747

Due to a death in the family... I'll post DS art tomorrow. Will be making a non-ds thread after I check facebook notifications and thread notifications.

Also... This happened.

So... No chance to play at the moment, then again:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/profile/848109-minespatch/?status=19121&type=status

Thinking of doing a fundrasier so I can get a new laptop, that way not only can I play the game, but I can talk to Toki without forcing my father off the laptop.

Still, today's a rush:

ariel crashes.png

• Like 1

Battal    9,883

I'm really sorry to hear that :(  I hope things start going better for you soon.

• Like 1

minespatch    58,747

I got a piece dedicated to the loss of my mother tomorrow. Going to color it.

Thank you for you kind words.

Bebbit    2,782

Battal took the words right out of my mouth... Sorry for your loss, and I hope everything gets better for you and your family real soon.

Edited by Bebbit
It took three days to realize this double post. THREE. DAYS.
  • Like 1

minespatch    58,747
6 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

Battal took the words right out of my mouth... Sorry for your loss, and I hope everything gets better for you and your family real soon.

My father's having it worse but thankfully she died peacefully. The people at the funeral home are very nice people.  Thanks man.

• Like 1

minespatch    58,747

If you haven't checked out, I made a non-ds thread for my art. I won't be as uploading as much art as I will here but it still will show my range.

ariel quiet.pngHere's a better redraw of this emoticon:|D.pngBut I'll still use the other one.

im going to get backlash.png

I'm definitely going to get backlash on this even if I'm being silly. So yeah. I'm bad.

Macs a meanie.png

My mac won't start up the game, so here's my reaction until I get a verdict from the devs on the bug thread.

lanyard 8.png

More badge designs. I'll post this in the other thread as well. Two versions due to clicking it makes it hard to see the detail.

20160707-Farewell to mother.png

Finally my memorium piece to my mother. Father is being strong, still having a sense of humor but this week has been rough and too fast for us. I regret not having a dragonfly in this piece(her favorite insect) but the butterfly will do just due to me drawing this quickly.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 4

DragonMage156    24,970
59 minutes ago, minespatch said:

im going to get backlash.png

Yeah poor Wilson. The scientist just became the test subject :cool:

(He's also become half cat, half dog, werewolf, part bat... what a weird world :p )

59 minutes ago, minespatch said:

20160707-Farewell to mother.png

Finally my memorium piece to my mother. Father is being strong, still having a sense of humor but this week has been rough and too fast for us. I regret not having a dragonfly in this piece(her favorite insect) but the butterfly will do just due to me drawing this quickly.

That's nice. Good o see things getting better your you guys :)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 1

minespatch    58,747
5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's nice. Goodt o see things getting better your you guys :)

My father doesn't stay too sad for too long. When it comes to tough situations, my parents were back to get to their feet. I'm kind of slower in reaction time, my recovery from depression takes a day or two.

DragonMage156    24,970
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

20160710p1-Unconvering Woodlegs copy.png

This calls for a PotC/DS meme:

Spoiler

tumblr_o2zf6jHLcp1v54o41o1_500.png

And I remember that "Nickname" comic XD Nice one.

• Like 1