On 1/1/2019 at 1:16 AM, Russian Philin said:

I don't know what to say....YGfudjJrIRY.jpg

Are you enjoying Charlie's curves?:wilson_sneaky:

image.png.f6bacc42bf54952cb11026e108b7757d.pngOH GEEZ! The face is overriding the site.

On 1/1/2019 at 7:01 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Apparently this year is gonna be year of the pig king... so Hamlet in DST? >u<

More sentient races in the Constant is always a welcome sight in my book.:wilson_smile:

On 1/1/2019 at 7:22 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

KLLEEEIIII ADD HAMLET TO DST I'M SURE THAT ALL THE INTERIOR SPACES ARE VERY COMPATIBLE.

Err.... Did you press the caps lock button the last few posts?:wilson_ecstatic:

5c2d7f57e98a7_QintonTarantinodoesdontstarve.thumb.png.1bf5082ed13ae3791106a85cd1533d4d.png

This was inspired by @Dorozco's image of Charlie lounging and wanted to do a Pulp Fiction parody. Decided to add the oinc after seeing the poster.  This being a second image of Charlie is just a coincidence.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5c31aada3946f_summerdesertcouchpotatos.thumb.png.200e954a4b6b63bb4489f590d6444cd8.png

I drew this back in July so I didn't know about the Hamlet fan. Also, the idea of the gramaphones being made into fans is funny to me.

I wanted to do a picture of Wilson being a slacking couch potato while eating those chips from Hot Lava. Threw in both Webber and a kittykit due to them being poofywoofers and they'd have a hard time in the summer with their fur.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

5c32ca7c319e6_maxwelltorture.thumb.png.150047c48ca2256308608e6f007f0ddb.png

I'm spoiling this for several reasons: there are friends who really like Maxwell, it's probably violent for the forums, and I think I went too far on this one.

The only thing I digitally changed was turning the inks blue to red but maybe I shouldn't have made this in the first place.:wilson_dorky:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

On 1/7/2019 at 4:47 PM, minespatch said:
  Hide contents

5c32ca7c319e6_maxwelltorture.thumb.png.150047c48ca2256308608e6f007f0ddb.png

I'm spoiling this for several reasons: there are friends who really like Maxwell, it's probably violent for the forums, and I think I went too far on this one.

The only thing I digitally changed was turning the inks blue to red but maybe I shouldn't have made this in the first place.:wilson_dorky:

I think I remember you telling me about this XD

• Haha 1

Impressive work with the ornaments and the Christmas tree you did earlier! It sure looked like an intense amount to do.
And your lionking bits are amusing as well. A splumonkey for Rafitiki seems quite fitting. 

On 1/7/2019 at 8:57 AM, ResettePlayer said:

I think there is a doodle in one of my sketchbooks somewhere of Wilson about to murder Maxwell with a rock, Cain vs Able style. Quite a contrast to that significant part of the internet that likes shipping the two.

Ahh, diversity.

Heh, this made me laugh... 'In contrast'... 

Hmm, it started me off on a ramble, I'll put it in this spoiler. 

Spoiler

Hmm. Though, this isn't the first time I've seen fans try to ship two enemies. I think some people seek relationship over peace? Perhaps they're trying to fill or explain the gap.
Then again - While it's a big deal on the internet, I don't actually know if it's what the majority think. I think I've noticed, many actual people on the forums, or more notably, who actually play the game that I've met in Forge and the like... Don't seem to mention support of this thinking at all. 

Many casual players of the game just think no one but the ones we know (Woodie X Lucy, And uh, whatever exists between Maxwell and Charlie at this point...) are romantically associated. Which I find to be a fair statement, of course... But uh, my point was, they don't think Wilson X Maxwell is a thing, most of them seem to think those two hate each other. You're not alone, Resette, heh. I think maybe the Maxwell X Wilson's are louder, though. Either because they're trying to be (Maxwell Vs. Wilson has no reason to be loud because it knows that's slightly cannon already.) because of wanting to vocalize a new way of thinking, or to make it seem like there is more of them/That it's actually an equally accepted idea when actually it's a minority. 
Mostly, it's probably because Maxwell Vs. Wilson has no reason to be loud on their thoughts, making one seem louder than the other. It's not necessarily a good or bad thing, I'm just trying to report what I've found. ^^' That most people in the actual game don't seem to think this way, and that despite this, Maxwell X Wilson seems to be the louder in the fan-art or louder entirely, and perhaps a theoretical reason as to why... 

• Like 2

On 1/6/2019 at 11:55 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

I should've read this before I saw the art

20 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

:wilson_sneaky::wilson_goodjob:

Exactly why I scanned this.:wilson_dorky:

On 1/7/2019 at 9:57 AM, ResettePlayer said:

I think there is a doodle in one of my sketchbooks somewhere of Wilson about to murder Maxwell with a rock, Cain vs Able style.

Sounds like a doodle I want to do referencing the chess promo image and the giant chess sculptures.

16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I think I remember you telling me about this XD

This was before I start showing scans that are related to you guys in Discord.:wilson_ecstatic:

9 hours ago, gallusvarius said:
  1. Impressive work with the ornaments and the Christmas tree you did earlier! It sure looked like an intense amount to do.
  2. And your lionking bits are amusing as well. A splumonkey for Rafitiki seems quite fitting.
  3. Hmm, it started me off on a ramble, I'll put it in this spoiler.
  1. I worked on them in a hurry. simplistic shapes and just focusing on round shapes also meant quick coloring. That's what's fun about working on ornament designs as gifts.
  2. Yeah, the splumonkey rafiki design will be fun when I get to it down the line. I have it written on my to-do list on the first page if you'd like to check it out.
  3. Thanks for your thoughts. I don't think Wilson and Maxwell are as violent to each other anymore(as seen in Cyclum) but Maxwell's ego sure is a lot to tolerate. :wilson_sneaky:

5c36aaf21308f_tonisfearofpapayas.thumb.png.8e1f6c4ca121e626fc5f392cbaa03a44.png

@KrisRF or @rrags, if you can send this to Toni's way, I'd love to hear her reaction on this.

This might've been posted on my Catawampus thread, but since Toni is a artist on the game, I'm posting this here. Papaya sounds close to the Undertale character, so I made this monstrosity.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

hanks for your thoughts. I don't think Wilson and Maxwell are as violent to each other anymore(as seen in Cyclum)

I somewhat agree with you, in the way that I think they've all sort of gotten over their violence in order to work together to survive - It's a hard world after all, no reason to make it harder by competing... 

Though I would suspect certain characters still have tension, like Maxwell's ego or WX-78's... Attitude about organics. Probably more like arguments in a family though, and less like a war of bloodshed and death. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 12:53 AM, gallusvarius said:

Though I would suspect certain characters still have tension, like Maxwell's ego or WX-78's... Attitude about organics. Probably more like arguments in a family though, and less like a war of bloodshed and death.

Maxwell's probably like that spoiled uncle that expects people to do everything the way he wants and people have to compromise to deal with the brattiness.

SAM_4352.thumb.png.e5f71c901e6d593b777c658a728edd7a.png

5c39814d15a8c_Skeledorksinnkeepercraft.png.75b6a187f0bd0c2ffecbd0c5b797daf7.png

Drawn during the stream where Toni was hosting and doing a doodle of Woodie and Wes doing sculpture related things, I decided to do my own response to the piece twice(which I'm hoping to post tomorrow). First one is Skeledork doing a bust of the Innkeeper's head.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5c3bf42c43520_Wilsonfailedthegnawsneed.thumb.png.36ca597ac2c6a9d8169f8ec7e9e734f9.png

My take on the Gorge Tournament art when the characters failed. The colors are based after the Forge stats page while Wilson's palette for the fins came from @halfrose's idea of a mermified Wilson. I'm sure the devs didn't have time to do a clothing outstretched merm for the fail screen so here's my attempt to show the outfit stretching over the Victorian skins.

I made a characterless Gorge tournament background for you guys to use if you need it.

5c3bf49a786b9_gorgetournamentbackground.thumb.png.50132612b30d493b57a64e71b7fbd338.png

• Like 4

5c428f3c3e98d_charliegiveslepoofpoof.thumb.png.85fb45425fcac04c124e8f814f90a33d.png

To start off, I finished this two days ago. nfortnately, my father surprised me with double duty on the webcomic I worked on so I feel bad for forgetting to post this yesterday or the day before.

This one I can finally cross off the list. It's Charlie in the Dragon Quest 8 Puff-puff club parlor. If i wanted to, I could've did a reference to DQ9 where Wendy or Winnie the shepardess is using ewecuses on the player for the puffpuff. Not to bri g up my father, but he was one of the reasons why I made this. He brought up that he wanted Wolfgang to be the recipent of a kittykit puff-puff(two years ago, before the wreck), so here we are.

The background is a combo of Oxygen Not Included and Hamlet assets to reference the club background. Kind of lazy, but this is a Klei game after all.:wilson_smile:

• Like 7

On 1/13/2019 at 1:47 AM, minespatch said:

5c3aec103426d_Wesswoodieproject.thumb.png.a7da75a248d04af13c65c8a9c5c7cc14.png

Poor Woodie. I wonder how long it'll be until he can't take it anymore... 

On 1/13/2019 at 8:41 PM, minespatch said:

5c3bf42c43520_Wilsonfailedthegnawsneed.thumb.png.36ca597ac2c6a9d8169f8ec7e9e734f9.png

This one was funny too, especially Wicker's calm demeanor about it. 
Y'know, what's the Gnaw gonna do after he curses everyone, and then no one is willing to cook for him anymore because they're cursed already and have no incentive? And will then eventually leave his forsaken area and swim off into the sea? 
Then will no one be left to help his hunger? (I called the Gnaw a 'Him' for the sake of making it easier to refer to them.) 
Clearly I don't think the Gnaw thought this through, heh. But it hasn't failed on them yet either, so until it does, I suppose they have no reason to change their method. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2019 at 1:32 PM, gallusvarius said:
  1. Poor Woodie. I wonder how long it'll be until he can't take it anymore...
  2. Y'know, what's the Gnaw gonna do after he curses everyone, and then no one is willing to cook for him anymore because they're cursed already and have no incentive? And will then eventually leave his forsaken area and swim off into the sea?  
  1. Probably a hour or so.:wilson_sneaky:
  2. Probably play cards with Dagon before going to the next section of the Constant.57a2a6fdf350d_arielcasualshrug.png.a442eaccc7d800078e23056c919d38e4.png
On 3/7/2017 at 5:10 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Wilson #002:

Wilson 002.png

He hates both formal and tea parties alike.

5c4659a7de46c_Ms.Nesbitserveswilsonandthekids.thumb.png.03b463d9c7ebf469860917db9a5e65e0.png

Seeing the original, I immediately thought of Ms Nesbit from Toy Story. So I decided to give the children some psychological torture with a mentally surrendered toy and put this together. I'm glad I made this after the Gorge was released. The food added to the image.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5c495187d2e07_Woodiesturduckenrevenge.thumb.png.8bffa99aca096e272b48b9792dce4411.png

Another image off the to-do list: Warly making a turducken from Constant animals.Unfortunately there's no ducks, so the mooseling will do.

I went a little darker by making it a date for Woodie and he wanted to have the date in front of birds to show their fate to them. Warly's not sure what to make of the pettiness.

• Like 6

5c4ffca1b1bc3_20190127-Roseateskeledorkprofile.thumb.png.4cd7063fb50001c234a99ab57bd53414.png

Drew this last week. This will be my Roseate skin profile pic until March which will be my Verdant skin. I want to make my skins as profiles. So that will be a theme.

5c4ffca308622_roseateprofilesketch.png.e1d2202c99516864b29f928ee54db9d1.pngOriginally I drew on a smaller piece of paper but due to the previous picture not matching the new drawing, I had to draw it on a bigger piece of paper.

5c4ffc99bc092_Walanidefendspierrotfish.thumb.png.e1bb63dfe9f27954b171971cdc69d0d5.png

Based on Walani's quote for the Pierrot fish. She really likes that fish that I consider her making one a pet... Even if she'll kill them unintentionally with her love for them. Here she's trying to save one from being made into that soup. Poor Warly.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

On 1/29/2019 at 7:08 AM, Russian Philin said:

Woooooooowwwww!  Amazing work) Great:wilson_dorky:

Thanks bud! I found it easy to color this one.

latest?cb=20150813233537&format=original

5c567408879b4_Wx-78tunesinwithninjutsu.thumb.png.dcbe1a263b94619b64fd9772f40ba442.png

I was unintentionally inspired by Overwatch when I did WX's pose. Just thought it'd be fun to do a piece of these concept art skins. Who knows, they might be made in the future.

5c56740eb902f_Wigfridbringstheatricalretribution.thumb.png.f277ac2d1e85406c429e1443d448f390.png

I had this funny idea of Wilson sneaking off with Wigfrid's Tragidienne outfit so he could act out Hamlet with his pun-script. With only Wigfrid ready to strike her underweared vengeance on him. I learned from this that I shouldn't do a 1500x3800 size digital piece until I get a new laptop. This took a while to color just by filling.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Developer
On 1/9/2019 at 6:20 PM, minespatch said:

5c36aaf21308f_tonisfearofpapayas.thumb.png.8e1f6c4ca121e626fc5f392cbaa03a44.png

@KrisRF or @rrags, if you can send this to Toni's way, I'd love to hear her reaction on this.

Hey! I forgot to reply at the time but I threw this over to Toni awhile back and needless to say she was sufficiently horrified. Nice job, @minespatch

Also that's a very cute Toni you drew :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1