minespatch    58,428

5c242a9b4801c_RafikisingsforWendy.thumb.png.5cb49690337ee918861b3de1ff0bd713.png

A reference to both the Gorge vinette and that song from both the Lkion King musical and Lion King 2. I wanted to have Rafiki terrify Wendy behind her. It's fun to jumpscare her.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

minespatch    58,428

5c26ec8144548_UnderbridgeInternet490-492textless.thumb.png.6a1e78d2dda223a183d2ff45a09f581d.png

Usually I'd post these on my Catawampus cartoons thread but this one has a script my father penned around Hamlet. Not sure how he'd managed to make a Bowsette joke around Wilba, but he found a way.

I forgot to print out Bowser with my refs, so I worked on the Hamlet one faster than expected.

• Like 4

minespatch    58,428
6 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Be careful with that Nintendo copyright, yo. Once they find you...

Father explained to me that he will take down the strip if Nintendo makes some noise.

5c2859d78d978_IntroducingFluffyandhertalent.thumb.png.cb540ef7bf0273accbe609dfc18217dd.png

My next entry to the round robin League rp that anyone can add to. I would've done this later but I wanted to finish this right away.

leaguestarve6.thumb.png.faf12a22691c1843b11ff36a22bd6bc4.png

@DragonMage156's Fluffy's character card for the forums. I even made a template:5c2859db29c6f_DontstarveCharacterselecttemplate.thumb.png.badf0a23827eac2c4ced097f135d49d3.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Raspberry Shake    5,588
59 minutes ago, minespatch said:

My next entry to the round robin League rp that anyone can add to. I would've done this later but I wanted to finish this right away.

TELL ME MORE

• Thanks 1

DragonMage156    24,906
Spoiler
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Father explained to me that he will take down the strip if Nintendo makes some noise.

5c2859d78d978_IntroducingFluffyandhertalent.thumb.png.cb540ef7bf0273accbe609dfc18217dd.png

leaguestarve6.thumb.png.faf12a22691c1843b11ff36a22bd6bc4.png

She's so cute! ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Russian Philin    6,986
Spoiler
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Again, its a round robin rp that anyone can join, I just feel bad that I haven't really pulled more from the community to join. Thankfully Mage helped.:wilson_smile:

I made her ears flesh colored to match the bunnymen in the game. Hopefully the transition doesn't stray too far from the design you did.

5c2b0272edf4d_20190101-Charliesnewyear.thumb.png.80655eea1dd802fae7499d86bafe43ab.png

My first art of the year, The lines I did back in July but I finally got to color it now. Perfect timing too. Once the new event comes, I'll post it in my post. Though this was a piece I wanted to do due to me using a antique music book for a play called Madame Butterfly. Thought the imagery of a women in a geisha outfit fit Charlie while also adding to the Lunar Year themes.

I don't know what to say.

YGfudjJrIRY.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Raspberry Shake    5,588
19 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Apparently this year is gonna be year of the pig king... so Hamlet in DST? >u<

KLLEEEIIII ADD HAMLET TO DST I'M SURE THAT ALL THE INTERIOR SPACES ARE VERY COMPATIBLE.

• Haha 1

DragonMage156    24,906
7 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

KLLEEEIIII ADD HAMLET TO DST I'M SURE THAT ALL THE INTERIOR SPACES ARE VERY COMPATIBLE.

I was mostly joking. Hamlet's still too early in development for the devs to port it. That doesn't mean modders aren't working on it however.

• Thanks 1

minespatch    58,428
Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2019 at 1:16 AM, Russian Philin said:

I don't know what to say....YGfudjJrIRY.jpg

Are you enjoying Charlie's curves?:wilson_sneaky:

image.png.f6bacc42bf54952cb11026e108b7757d.pngOH GEEZ! The face is overriding the site.

On 1/1/2019 at 7:01 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Apparently this year is gonna be year of the pig king... so Hamlet in DST? >u<

More sentient races in the Constant is always a welcome sight in my book.:wilson_smile:

On 1/1/2019 at 7:22 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

Err.... Did you press the caps lock button the last few posts?:wilson_ecstatic:

5c2d7f57e98a7_QintonTarantinodoesdontstarve.thumb.png.1bf5082ed13ae3791106a85cd1533d4d.png

This was inspired by @Dorozco's image of Charlie lounging and wanted to do a Pulp Fiction parody. Decided to add the oinc after seeing the poster.  This being a second image of Charlie is just a coincidence.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    58,428
Spoiler

5c32ca7c319e6_maxwelltorture.thumb.png.150047c48ca2256308608e6f007f0ddb.png

I'm spoiling this for several reasons: there are friends who really like Maxwell, it's probably violent for the forums, and I think I went too far on this one.

The only thing I digitally changed was turning the inks blue to red but maybe I shouldn't have made this in the first place.:wilson_dorky:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Raspberry Shake    5,588
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I'm spoiling this for several reasons: there are friends who really like Maxwell, it's probably violent for the forums, and I think I went too far on this one.

I should've read this before I saw the art

• Sad 1

ResettePlayer    4,429

I think there is a doodle in one of my sketchbooks somewhere of Wilson about to murder Maxwell with a rock, Cain vs Able style. Quite a contrast to that significant part of the internet that likes shipping the two.

Ahh, diversity.

• Haha 2

DragonMage156    24,906
On 1/7/2019 at 4:47 PM, minespatch said:
  Hide contents

5c32ca7c319e6_maxwelltorture.thumb.png.150047c48ca2256308608e6f007f0ddb.png

The only thing I digitally changed was turning the inks blue to red but maybe I shouldn't have made this in the first place.:wilson_dorky:

I think I remember you telling me about this XD

• Haha 1

gallusvarius    922

Impressive work with the ornaments and the Christmas tree you did earlier! It sure looked like an intense amount to do.
And your lionking bits are amusing as well. A splumonkey for Rafitiki seems quite fitting. 

On 1/7/2019 at 8:57 AM, ResettePlayer said:

I think there is a doodle in one of my sketchbooks somewhere of Wilson about to murder Maxwell with a rock, Cain vs Able style. Quite a contrast to that significant part of the internet that likes shipping the two.

Ahh, diversity.

Heh, this made me laugh... 'In contrast'... 

Hmm, it started me off on a ramble, I'll put it in this spoiler. 

Spoiler

Hmm. Though, this isn't the first time I've seen fans try to ship two enemies. I think some people seek relationship over peace? Perhaps they're trying to fill or explain the gap.
Then again - While it's a big deal on the internet, I don't actually know if it's what the majority think. I think I've noticed, many actual people on the forums, or more notably, who actually play the game that I've met in Forge and the like... Don't seem to mention support of this thinking at all. 

Many casual players of the game just think no one but the ones we know (Woodie X Lucy, And uh, whatever exists between Maxwell and Charlie at this point...) are romantically associated. Which I find to be a fair statement, of course... But uh, my point was, they don't think Wilson X Maxwell is a thing, most of them seem to think those two hate each other. You're not alone, Resette, heh. I think maybe the Maxwell X Wilson's are louder, though. Either because they're trying to be (Maxwell Vs. Wilson has no reason to be loud because it knows that's slightly cannon already.) because of wanting to vocalize a new way of thinking, or to make it seem like there is more of them/That it's actually an equally accepted idea when actually it's a minority. 
Mostly, it's probably because Maxwell Vs. Wilson has no reason to be loud on their thoughts, making one seem louder than the other. It's not necessarily a good or bad thing, I'm just trying to report what I've found. ^^' That most people in the actual game don't seem to think this way, and that despite this, Maxwell X Wilson seems to be the louder in the fan-art or louder entirely, and perhaps a theoretical reason as to why... 

• Like 2

gallusvarius    922
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

hanks for your thoughts. I don't think Wilson and Maxwell are as violent to each other anymore(as seen in Cyclum)

I somewhat agree with you, in the way that I think they've all sort of gotten over their violence in order to work together to survive - It's a hard world after all, no reason to make it harder by competing... 

Though I would suspect certain characters still have tension, like Maxwell's ego or WX-78's... Attitude about organics. Probably more like arguments in a family though, and less like a war of bloodshed and death. 

• Like 1

minespatch    58,428

5c3bf42c43520_Wilsonfailedthegnawsneed.thumb.png.36ca597ac2c6a9d8169f8ec7e9e734f9.png

My take on the Gorge Tournament art when the characters failed. The colors are based after the Forge stats page while Wilson's palette for the fins came from @halfrose's idea of a mermified Wilson. I'm sure the devs didn't have time to do a clothing outstretched merm for the fail screen so here's my attempt to show the outfit stretching over the Victorian skins.

I made a characterless Gorge tournament background for you guys to use if you need it.

5c3bf49a786b9_gorgetournamentbackground.thumb.png.50132612b30d493b57a64e71b7fbd338.png

• Like 4