gallusvarius    919
On 12/6/2018 at 9:20 PM, minespatch said:
On 11/9/2016 at 12:29 PM, PanAzej said:

5c09dd9c58657_snowmonstersscurryatWilson.thumb.png.f547f9bb5e79578c9f6126a9450eaf52.png

My attempt at doing a art on both the unreleased snow-monster and Panazej's spider-icequeen creation. Went with a boater hat to differentiate from the top hat.

I find the angry moany face on the spider queen to be pretty funny, especially since it's supposed to be a 'queen' XD

On 12/7/2018 at 8:41 PM, minespatch said:

5c0b2e6841222_Winterstoriesintheconstant.thumb.png.11099b77866b215cb5e36c4fd5550bee.png

Ah, this is a peaceful one. I see they're sitting next to one of those 'Maxwell Lights?' 
Lucy wearing a scarf and hat is hilarious, it's great. Really made me smile there. 

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

5c0f279983070_Charlieswintertrinketdeliveryservice.thumb.png.c09f3b3528edb9e7899ca756d9ce1a71.png

Ah, I always saw Charlie as the one who delivered the presents. Some people argue and tell me it's Krampus though...
But I mean - Isn't Krampus evil? And Charlie already gives us presents - And we get the presents in the dark only... I feel like the whole 'complete darkness = present' thing is a dead giveaway.  It's gotta be Charlie, right?

• Thanks 1

PanAzej    1,928
On 7.12.2018 at 4:20 AM, minespatch said:

5c09dd9c58657_snowmonstersscurryatWilson.thumb.png.f547f9bb5e79578c9f6126a9450eaf52.png

My attempt at doing a art on both the unreleased snow-monster and Panazej's spider-icequeen creation. Went with a boater hat to differentiate from the top hat.

Ohhh someone remembers this! ;u;

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    51,604
On 12/11/2018 at 12:47 PM, gallusvarius said:
  1. I find the angry moany face on the spider queen to be pretty funny, especially since it's supposed to be a 'queen' XD
  2. Ah, this is a peaceful one. I see they're sitting next to one of those 'Maxwell Lights?' 
    Lucy wearing a scarf and hat is hilarious, it's great. Really made me smile there.
  3. Ah, I always saw Charlie as the one who delivered the presents. Some people argue and tell me it's Krampus though...
    But I mean - Isn't Krampus evil? And Charlie already gives us presents - And we get the presents in the dark only... I feel like the whole 'complete darkness = present' thing is a dead giveaway.  It's gotta be Charlie, right?
  1. You can thank Panazej for that, I was just redrawing due to that's how the design works.
  2. Yup, the Christmas card I based Willow off of was a giant candle, so I went for that to represent the candle. Snowfallen Lucy and Willow's lighter skins came from Panazej. so I added those details.
  3. Krampus is too busy selling Klei merch to focus on Winter Feast present delivery.:wilson_ecstatic:
11 hours ago, PanAzej said:

Ohhh someone remembers this! ;u;

Your winter mod is perfect for any Christmas related stuff. It's been a big influence on my part.:wilson_goodjob:

5c11fcc60d870_treeguardsdrunkenlywarbleonwintersfeast.thumb.png.86068ceeb78606c16df11007590e1dad.png

A thing that is on my to-do list and wanted to work on it sooner due to it being Christmas month. Drunken Treeguards singing the Doctor Demento classic.

Even when it's not Christmas, I like singing this song to myself. It's so stupid.

This picture is also a combination of a previous image I did and the armless treeguard on the right is inspired by @Nimra's doodle.

The background is a mixture of my Oxygen not Included space background and the marble paper effect so I could get a winter aesthetic for the environment.

• Like 4

minespatch    51,604
On 12/13/2018 at 1:51 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

Suddenly the end of the world isn't looking so bad.

Wait, what's wrong with the song?:wilson_ecstatic:

5c1354475e512_SharkittenfindsaGrinch.thumb.png.b65dfa05543941644168af5bcb859832.png

Something I've been holding off for a year. The Sharkitten den reminded me of Mount Crumpit. So I used Panazej's Krampus-Grinch design for a basic idea and cobbled this together. I threw in a Hound Mound to add to the bone aesthetic.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Russian Philin    4,736
Spoiler
12 hours ago, minespatch said:

5c17473924720_abishophatheist.thumb.png.2310be4be729c693a307706359d1037e.png

I forgot to post this the other day due to me crashing to sleep. Made this during the Jouste stream when the theme was about the Bishop. Thought it'd be fun for Wilson to steal the "papal hat".

5c17473c6c57e_ConstantskinpaintbrusheswithKonstantine.thumb.png.71868b942b234ac14abd8c1bb9ea536d.png

Technically a early Christmas present to @Russian Philin and getting rid of references since I wanted to get this idea out of my head:

What if the skins from Don't Starve came from Neopets brushes?

Philin's a artist and so is his persona, so this would be a great chance for me to do something for him after all the art he's done of me. Big thanks man.:wilson_goodjob:

If I got Konstantine's color pallet wrong, tell me what I should use in the future.

Thank You, Mineeeeessppaatchhh!!!!!!!!:wilson_love:

I'm glad.I'm really glad you drew me. I like everything, so it's cool. How cool!:wilson_blush:

This picture I use:wilson_wink:

• Thanks 1

DragonMage156    23,678
29 minutes ago, minespatch said:

If you want gift art, comment your persona's image here and I'll work on them quickly.:wilson_goodjob:

I would but you said Kage is in the works and I don't know how many people are gonna ask for gift art >u<

30 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The reason why I'm holding Billy due to it being a big influence for the upcoming gift art I'll be doing.

Hmmm... >u> (I mean Billiam's my second favorite but I talk about him more than the elder)

• Like 1

Russian Philin    4,736
8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Oh? What're you planning?

I'll draw something else for us too. I want more winter creativity. I will also make comics that are funny or enlightening)

the adventures of Constantine and Sceledork will continue,because Russian Philin is going to work and the future)

Thanks again,my friend.:wilson_goodjob:

And I use the picture for my collection.

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    51,604
18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Off-topic but can I ask you about you signature/watermark? It looks interesting. Is there a story behind it?

I was coming up with a signature that is a combination of my artist name and initials and it became a griffin. People assume it's a bat due to the wing but it's a griffin.

8 hours ago, Russian Philin said:
  1. I'm glad! Thank you!I'll die of joy so soon)I Express my respect to you)
  2. IMG_20181219_212917.jpg
  1. I'm trying to give a tribute to the influential people to me this year and for the shortest time, you've done a lot. You really deserve it. :wilson_goodjob:
  2. Two things: Is that Konstantine as a person on a choir? What is the ISM at the end of my name mean? I'm just curious since its you're drawing.

5c1b072691b29_ThewinterfeastlightingfromConstant.thumb.png.eaebf6e9202c54c8e95bcbdce799fe9c.png

The first thing that came to mind when seeing WX with the ornamental lights was Jack Skellington pulling down the lights into his eyesockets. I had to do this one in a hurry, just jotting it down onto paper. Especially throwing my snowfallen persona due to the lightbulb sockets.

Jack needed the Webrolly too. He could've held the twitch umbrella, but he looked better with webber's umbrella.

Also, Hamster-Wes. Winona doesn't need to hog the hamster-cheek glory(since it was in the comic).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Russian Philin    4,736
Spoiler
4 hours ago, minespatch said:
  • I'm trying to give a tribute to the influential people to me this year and for the shortest time, you've done a lot. You really deserve it. :wilson_goodjob:
  • Two things: Is that Konstantine as a person on a choir? What is the ISM at the end of my name mean? I'm just curious since its you're drawing.

1.It's nice to hear it, and especially from you. :wilson_love:

2.Minespatchizm is a religion. Everyone who follows it should worship Minespatch and his drawings.:wilson_nerdy:  Konstantine sings a song about you(although I have a voice like a violin):wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 2

ResettePlayer    3,467

Man, that's pretty awesome how you put all the separate pieces onto one tree! Very thematically appropriate, your Nome drawing is immediately familiar, and you managed to condense everyone into nice little ornaments that look like, well, ornaments--but also the thing they were based off of. Heck, you might have been able to get away with not labelling the dev ones.

With regards to Wight, I love it! He's immediately recognisable while also looking unmistakably like a Minespatch drawing. Thanks so much!

You nailed each and every one. Thanks again for drawing this, and I hope you have a nice holiday (and get some sleep too)!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Master Jand    1,529

All the ornaments look so cute and lovable. If the tree or the ornaments don't get featured in the 2019 stream I'll be disappointed.

P.S., what's the 18 supposed to mean on the watermark?

Edited by Master Jand
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1