Spoiler
12 hours ago, minespatch said:

5c17473924720_abishophatheist.thumb.png.2310be4be729c693a307706359d1037e.png

I forgot to post this the other day due to me crashing to sleep. Made this during the Jouste stream when the theme was about the Bishop. Thought it'd be fun for Wilson to steal the "papal hat".

5c17473c6c57e_ConstantskinpaintbrusheswithKonstantine.thumb.png.71868b942b234ac14abd8c1bb9ea536d.png

Technically a early Christmas present to @Russian Philin and getting rid of references since I wanted to get this idea out of my head:

What if the skins from Don't Starve came from Neopets brushes?

Philin's a artist and so is his persona, so this would be a great chance for me to do something for him after all the art he's done of me. Big thanks man.:wilson_goodjob:

If I got Konstantine's color pallet wrong, tell me what I should use in the future.

Thank You, Mineeeeessppaatchhh!!!!!!!!:wilson_love:

I'm glad.I'm really glad you drew me. I like everything, so it's cool. How cool!:wilson_blush:

This picture I use:wilson_wink:

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Russian Philin said:
  1. I'm glad.I'm really glad you drew me. I like everything, so it's cool. How cool!:wilson_blush:
  2. This picture I use:wilson_wink:
  1. I wanted to do a drawing of you sooner than usual and I got another drawing for you and some other friends tomorrow. So I'll be using the colors I used for you here for the gift.:wilson_smile:
  2. Oh? What're you planning?

5c188cdfb9ada_Skeledorkfestivalornamentcollection.thumb.png.280b82cd1a85e989f1d16aa32edc59fd.png

Skeledork surrounded by the new "festival" ornaments. I threw in the umbrella and lantern since they came out during the same time. The reason why I'm holding Billy due to it being a big influence for the upcoming gift art I'll be doing.

If you want gift art, comment your persona's image here and I'll work on them quickly.:wilson_goodjob:

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, minespatch said:

If you want gift art, comment your persona's image here and I'll work on them quickly.:wilson_goodjob:

I would but you said Kage is in the works and I don't know how many people are gonna ask for gift art >u<

30 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The reason why I'm holding Billy due to it being a big influence for the upcoming gift art I'll be doing.

Hmmm... >u> (I mean Billiam's my second favorite but I talk about him more than the elder)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Oh? What're you planning?

I'll draw something else for us too. I want more winter creativity. I will also make comics that are funny or enlightening)

the adventures of Constantine and Sceledork will continue,because Russian Philin is going to work and the future)

Thanks again,my friend.:wilson_goodjob:

And I use the picture for my collection.

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
16 hours ago, minespatch said:

5c19d23a35865_2018minespatchornamentspart1.thumb.png.1a33be77693ed18a5df02423c1c0831c.png

The Christmas gifts I am currently collecting for a big project. Here ya go @artistcrab, @DragonMage156, @Russian Philin, and @mewthemew

. I got some more coming up. I want to get these done so I can compile them for a overall piece. So looking forward to it.

I'm glad! Thank you!

I'll die of joy so soon)

I Express my respect to you)

IMG_20181219_212917.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Off-topic but can I ask you about you signature/watermark? It looks interesting. Is there a story behind it?

I was coming up with a signature that is a combination of my artist name and initials and it became a griffin. People assume it's a bat due to the wing but it's a griffin.

8 hours ago, Russian Philin said:
  1. I'm glad! Thank you!I'll die of joy so soon)I Express my respect to you)
  2. IMG_20181219_212917.jpg
  1. I'm trying to give a tribute to the influential people to me this year and for the shortest time, you've done a lot. You really deserve it. :wilson_goodjob:
  2. Two things: Is that Konstantine as a person on a choir? What is the ISM at the end of my name mean? I'm just curious since its you're drawing.

5c1b072691b29_ThewinterfeastlightingfromConstant.thumb.png.eaebf6e9202c54c8e95bcbdce799fe9c.png

The first thing that came to mind when seeing WX with the ornamental lights was Jack Skellington pulling down the lights into his eyesockets. I had to do this one in a hurry, just jotting it down onto paper. Especially throwing my snowfallen persona due to the lightbulb sockets.

Jack needed the Webrolly too. He could've held the twitch umbrella, but he looked better with webber's umbrella.

Also, Hamster-Wes. Winona doesn't need to hog the hamster-cheek glory(since it was in the comic).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
4 hours ago, minespatch said:
  • I'm trying to give a tribute to the influential people to me this year and for the shortest time, you've done a lot. You really deserve it. :wilson_goodjob:
  • Two things: Is that Konstantine as a person on a choir? What is the ISM at the end of my name mean? I'm just curious since its you're drawing.

1.It's nice to hear it, and especially from you. :wilson_love:

2.Minespatchizm is a religion. Everyone who follows it should worship Minespatch and his drawings.:wilson_nerdy:  Konstantine sings a song about you(although I have a voice like a violin):wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 2

On 12/19/2018 at 11:59 PM, Russian Philin said:

.Minespatchizm is a religion. Everyone who follows it should worship Minespatch and his drawings.:wilson_nerdy:  Konstantine sings a song about you(although I have a voice like a violin):wilson_ecstatic:

Whoa, whoa , whoa.:wilson_ecstatic:Thanks for the attention, that's a lot to  take in.

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

5c202b861c8f0_20181223WinterFeastdesertnight.thumb.png.54e533782d9c9ad0be0b89d238556275.png

I scrambled with this one because despite me usually like to quickly doodle the challenge and finish it a week later, this felt important. Especially for the first stream of 2019.

My favorite don't Starve creature is the antlion, so thought it'd be fun to bring in the other favorite characters and creatures to sleep in the winter desert night. Thunderbirds remind me of owls, so the bird gets to be on the special winter feast cactus.

5c202b8a4f5d1_kleidevornaments2018.thumb.png.f20810835e9ae0a2c3816fa51da1e4ab.png

I didn't want to leave the devs without nothing, so here's to @nome@JoeW@JanH@AnimatedErica@KrisRF@jouste

@jambell

Apologies to Rags, Jarret, mei, toni, and the gang. Maybe next year.:wilson_dorky:

5c202b81dda24_themegaminespatchtree.thumb.png.5eb70a04a1f54ebca7877defb701ddc4.png

Art to the klei forum users, facebook friends, and devs. The gift art was accumulating to this big project. So happy to work on this for the last two weeks.:wilson_smile:

5c20368053dbd_kleiforummembersornaments2018.thumb.png.2d979927b9f03f4f58171e9eceb6fd0f.png

Some more additions to the ornaments. Those include: @Donke60@Raven Crow@Dorozco@Quoth143

@Ambarina@ResettePlayer

5c203688cc1eb_fatherunderbridgewilbascript.thumb.png.bce8b8524b765c4e974706028153a6f3.png

My father wanted to do a Hamlet reference in the webcomic I do. I'll post my version when I finish it. These are his storyboards.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Man, that's pretty awesome how you put all the separate pieces onto one tree! Very thematically appropriate, your Nome drawing is immediately familiar, and you managed to condense everyone into nice little ornaments that look like, well, ornaments--but also the thing they were based off of. Heck, you might have been able to get away with not labelling the dev ones.

With regards to Wight, I love it! He's immediately recognisable while also looking unmistakably like a Minespatch drawing. Thanks so much!

You nailed each and every one. Thanks again for drawing this, and I hope you have a nice holiday (and get some sleep too)!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2018 at 9:17 PM, ResettePlayer said:
  1. Man, that's pretty awesome how you put all the separate pieces onto one tree! Very thematically appropriate, your Nome drawing is immediately familiar, and you managed to condense everyone into nice little ornaments that look like, well, ornaments--but also the thing they were based off of. Heck, you might have been able to get away with not labelling the dev ones.
  2. With regards to Wight, I love it! He's immediately recognisable while also looking unmistakably like a Minespatch drawing. Thanks so much! You nailed each and every one. Thanks again for drawing this, and I hope you have a nice holiday (and get some sleep too)!
  1. Except for Jambell, Kris needed to be listed due to her as a lore writer. Glad they're all readable, though the Goblin Slayer one still makes people think it's just a random knight helmet, so yeah. I'm glad people recognized theirs(though Raven told me I should've added a white border around hers).
  2. Thanks so much for hurrying on his design. I'm sure his design will get a evolution later on but your design helped me make you a gift right away. I could've done either woodie or wx, but I needed one that represented you alone.:wilson_smile:
23 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

D'aaaawww, thank you!

You're welcome. I worked on yours quickly and I was torn between Albert and Bobbie. Bobbie, I feel, represents you more and I wanted to emphasize that. Really happy you got your present in time!

20 hours ago, Master Jand said:
  1. All the ornaments look so cute and lovable. If the tree or the ornaments don't get featured in the 2019 stream I'll be disappointed.
  2. P.S., what's the 18 supposed to mean on the watermark?
  1. Hoping I'm featured as well. I wrote something to Jouste as well since he asked me a question.
  2. 2018. It's the year. I'll be putting 19 when the next year happens.

5c219d824adbf_Rafikiraisesthenewantlionking.thumb.png.7e657da522760405819d302ebf466b90.png

I'm sure this was a request in the past but  I can't find it. So he's Rafiki christening a antlion for Pride Rock and the night-day cycle of life. I missed the opportunity to make Rafiki a splumonkey but will have to do that in the future.

Believe it or not, I did a second drawing on Rafiki for Don't Starve. It'll be here soon.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Raven Crow said:

thank you for not just you help me and the christmas ornament of mine, merry christmas and happy year.

Merry Christmas bud, Thanks for being there for me on my birthday last year. It was quite surprising when you started talking to me out of the blue.

On 3/6/2017 at 2:00 PM, Mezukie said:

Gunshot with her Flower saladGunshot:Flower salad.jpeg

5c230cd01d711_Mezukiesewelet.png.288cf2723a57b55285c8221912148858.png

The idea of Gunshot stuffing their face in made for a cute picture to work on. Also got me a chance to draw Mezukie. Just a sweet scene.

• Like 5

5c26ec8144548_UnderbridgeInternet490-492textless.thumb.png.6a1e78d2dda223a183d2ff45a09f581d.png

Usually I'd post these on my Catawampus cartoons thread but this one has a script my father penned around Hamlet. Not sure how he'd managed to make a Bowsette joke around Wilba, but he found a way.

I forgot to print out Bowser with my refs, so I worked on the Hamlet one faster than expected.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Be careful with that Nintendo copyright, yo. Once they find you...

Father explained to me that he will take down the strip if Nintendo makes some noise.

5c2859d78d978_IntroducingFluffyandhertalent.thumb.png.cb540ef7bf0273accbe609dfc18217dd.png

My next entry to the round robin League rp that anyone can add to. I would've done this later but I wanted to finish this right away.

leaguestarve6.thumb.png.faf12a22691c1843b11ff36a22bd6bc4.png

@DragonMage156's Fluffy's character card for the forums. I even made a template:5c2859db29c6f_DontstarveCharacterselecttemplate.thumb.png.badf0a23827eac2c4ced097f135d49d3.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/30/2018 at 1:47 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

TELL ME MORE

Again, its a round robin rp that anyone can join, I just feel bad that I haven't really pulled more from the community to join. Thankfully Mage helped.:wilson_smile:

On 12/30/2018 at 3:36 AM, DragonMage156 said:

She's so cute! ^_^

I made her ears flesh colored to match the bunnymen in the game. Hopefully the transition doesn't stray too far from the design you did.

5c2b0272edf4d_20190101-Charliesnewyear.thumb.png.80655eea1dd802fae7499d86bafe43ab.png

My first art of the year, The lines I did back in July but I finally got to color it now. Perfect timing too. Once the new event comes, I'll post it in my post. Though this was a piece I wanted to do due to me using a antique music book for a play called Madame Butterfly. Thought the imagery of a women in a geisha outfit fit Charlie while also adding to the Lunar Year themes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Again, its a round robin rp that anyone can join, I just feel bad that I haven't really pulled more from the community to join. Thankfully Mage helped.:wilson_smile:

I made her ears flesh colored to match the bunnymen in the game. Hopefully the transition doesn't stray too far from the design you did.

5c2b0272edf4d_20190101-Charliesnewyear.thumb.png.80655eea1dd802fae7499d86bafe43ab.png

My first art of the year, The lines I did back in July but I finally got to color it now. Perfect timing too. Once the new event comes, I'll post it in my post. Though this was a piece I wanted to do due to me using a antique music book for a play called Madame Butterfly. Thought the imagery of a women in a geisha outfit fit Charlie while also adding to the Lunar Year themes.

I don't know what to say.

YGfudjJrIRY.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1