8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Jumping the Oxygen not Included and Don't Starve crossover bandwagon. Kind of imagine Maxwell being a Hal9000 type. This is my attempt at trying to draw him as a machine... In space. kek

fk3g5g68.png

• Like 5

making a home at the Klei forums.png

Okay, so I got the date wrong on the left side. It was technically April 24th when I first dipped my toe into the forums.

Though I just want to thank everyone who's been warming me up to this forum in general. The feedback, manipulations on my art, and just sharing my advice with others, I haven't felt like that compared to other social networks. This place really feels magical and I just want to repeat how thankful I am to have you guys being brave enough to share your work as well.

@Weirdobob@Quoth143@toki-wartoothxx@The Noon Fish@Chris1488@DragonMage156@Bebbit@Doc_Clockwork

Thanks so much for your input and let's have a great 2016.

On 6/17/2016 at 9:05 AM, Mobbstar said:

fk3g5g68.png

wilson part of maxwells skinner box.png

Little did Wilson know that he was part of Maxwell's own experiment of the Skinner Box Method.

Huh. The colors still match Wilson's DS outfit.

18 hours ago, Dara999 said:
Spoiler

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

dara approaches a no wah sign.png

I took things way too literally on this one. Poor @Dara999 stumped with other technicians of the Wah-wah craft.

tim and spider get to know each other.png

Latest Wander Over Yonder had two great horror themed episodes. This piece is inspired by the "Search for captain tim" while "Heebie Jeebies" I'd recommend by itself for actual unsettling imagery(without grossout or violence, it's that good).  The arachno-morph's designs reminded me of the spiders and I decided to go into full out cat/dog butt-sniffing territory. I'm silly like that.

On 6/16/2016 at 0:21 AM, The Letter W said:

probably a little somethin like this

tumblr_o8uk7o1BTk1rxcc5ho1_540.png

20160618-Pincushion man hunts for Wes.png

Thanks again so much for the quick design @The Letter W! Intended on doing a Pincushion man piece for a week or two and now I can finally get this out of my system. This is actually my second time handling this particular villain but I wanted to throw Wes into a cat-and-mouse situation with the jerk.

Was a bit hard trying to mimic the beautiful watercolors but I got it done anyways.

Spoiler

Great I B Werks cartoon. Shocked with all the deaths the villain gets away in this.

• Like 9

20160619-Fighting corrupted forums.gif

I wasn't lying when I said I was going to fight the forums. |D.png

fight transparent.gifTransparent version in case someone wants to add me to a fight scene.

On 6/18/2016 at 5:10 PM, toki-wartoothxx said:

No skin.jpg

Behold the flying hat as it flies away from this scene! It's funny because this isn't actually possible that @minespatch could get to my level like that. I'm only 5'5" and they're like 6'2".

To be honest, I believe a gif is what this relationship is like between me and @minespatch.

giphy.gif

no idea about skin.png

Channeling my inner Gir from the invader zim pilot. kek. Though as for why I'm a skeleton, I want to say that THEM knew my love for skeletons and gave me what I wanted but with a price. So yeah. I'll try to work that out later.

hat lays egg.png

Huh. My hat's alive. It's apparently a girl.

wickerbottom kerioke.png

Wickerbottom doing no-stereo karaoke to the Master Splinter classic

"skipping stones"

Spoiler

I probably shouldn't have, but the image of Wickerbottom warbling this song just makes me chuckle. Even if this is anachronistic as hell.

20160619-Fathers day 2016.png
Something I made for my father today. Due to waking up early, I speed up my pace to get this out. Even though this was supposed to be for my father, people on facebook appreciated it too surprisingly.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Lol I think that's literally all of us when the forums duplicates our posts XD

no idea about skin.png

I love how each picture shows you getting lower and lower to the floor XD

Lol I think that's literally all of us when the forums duplicates our posts XD

no idea about skin.png

I love how each picture shows you getting lower and lower to the floor XD

Edit: *inserts self smashing edit button cos double post*

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 1

Wigfried mistakes the bipeds for food.png

@DragonMage156 is finally doing comics so I'd thought of doing a tribute piece to her new comic. Those poor bipeds being chased down by a ravenous Wigfrid. First time drawing her(wanted to originally do a piece of her squeezing my Seigfried tight squeeing like a fangirl but that'll have to wait).

Nathaniel explains to the league of his portal.png

@toki-wartoothxx's Nathaniel explains his plans for another portal to make. He has a knowledge on these things since he was trapped in another dimension previously in a place called Macondo. Johnny, his cousin, is rather distressed. Seigfried seems rather amused but has his doubts.

lanyard designs 2.png

Don't have any money on hand yet for saving but me and @toki-wartoothxx are planning on going to a convention next year in her state. This would be a great chance to show my art and meet my uncles. Despite the four of these having nothing to do with DS, these are my badge layouts. I have a ton more planned since a year is still a year and I have enough time to play catch up while I'm working on DS art and my father's comic.

• Like 5

On 6/20/2016 at 8:17 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Why do double posts alwasy happen here?!

It was a internet ghost whoooooooOOOooo000ooo

On 6/20/2016 at 8:17 PM, DragonMage156 said:

OMG! I laughed so hard! XD Run Red and Fluffy!!

Thanks for reminding me their names, I'll keep that in mind if I draw them again.

Edited by minespatch

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Thanks for reminding me their names, I'll keep that in mind if I draw them again.

5767619e3f590_20160619-Fightingcorrupted

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

Wigfrid don't go so fast you might kill them?!

She's in "full crunch time in stomach" mode.

18 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

also good drawing btw that video gave me the spooks.

I prefer Adam's version.

• Like 1