DragonMage156    22,866
3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'd be happy to do another picture for you in thanks. Business drawings? You mean comissions?

Nah, just referencing pictures really :p I'd be horrible at commissions ^^'

• Like 1

minespatch    46,733

Google images is your friend besides if you need help, pm me so I can assist you with what you need. :wilson_goodjob:

DragonMage156    22,866

Er... when I said reference, I meant the business thing. The business is slow was referring my art being slow to be drawn and such. Sorry if I wasn't being clear ^^'

• Like 1

16 hours ago, minespatch said:

appreciating doc's work.png

I'll now draw your fullbody version but I felt like doing a reply piece for thanks in doing this at all. I swear, most of the time my person keeps going "ooooohh" I hear Chris Sanders Stitch in my head.

[Snip!]

Hey, thanks a bunch! Nice job with these works, the Don't Starve and Haunted Mansion crossover pieces really are a match made in heaven, love the way you go about them. I'm also a fan of the pose in the Mirrormask-inspired picture, makes me think Wilson is flinching away from the hands.

• Like 1

Bebbit    2,779
22 hours ago, minespatch said:

poking the bebbit.png

oh jeez I'm beautiful

now to draw another reply ::::)

Edited by Bebbit
  • Like 1

Mobbstar    13,619
7 hours ago, minespatch said:

her old Science meme

Actually, that in itself is a reference to Adventure Tim.

RIP Wilson's hand
1869 - Day 429
You held all dear

• Like 1

minespatch    46,733
14 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Actually, that in itself is a reference to Adventure Tim.

RIP Wilson's hand
1869 - Day 429
You held all dear

original.jpg

Indeed.

• Like 4

Quoth143    11,811
1 hour ago, Bebbit said:

I miss ZombiDJ... ):

Me too, I really like her work and her character Weejay. 

• Like 1

DragonMage156    22,866

Did you hear? A while back on DA, she said she removed Weejay from the DS fandom. I think it was because of hate or something.

• Like 2

Quoth143    11,811
7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Did you hear? A while back on DA, she said she removed Weejay from the DS fandom. I think it was because of hate or something.

I did. I'm happy I'll still get to know her character Weejay, but I'm disappointed that there were people who gave her a hard time for the character. 

• Like 1

DragonMage156    22,866
21 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I did. I'm happy I'll still get to know her character Weejay, but I'm disappointed that there were people who gave her a hard time for the character. 

Yeah. I have a good mind to go out there and slap every single one :wilsondisagreeable:

• Like 2

minespatch    46,733

I probably should've added a beast or two with her but that would've been a repeat of my last piece. Just glad to do a colored version of Bobby for you. :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 1

Quoth143    11,811
5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I probably should've added a beast or two with her but that would've been a repeat of my last piece. Just glad to do a colored version of Bobby for you. :wilson_goodjob:

She still looks awesome even without the beasts! Thank you!

• Like 1

The Letter W    5,391
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

20160615-Wilson encounters the cuphead devil.png

Didn't expect to make this a fully digitalized piece. Originally I wanted to do Wilson in his Klei style but matching the Klei and Cuphead styles would be a mess so I used @The Letter W's rubberhose Wilson for inspiration to get the right tone. I was impressed with the short trailer for the new game Cuphead

Reveal hidden contents

that I just had to combine both games. It appeals to my love for Faustian deal stories. Didn't want to copy the exact shadowplay, so I changed the direction of what the shadows were doing.

well done! the toon style is fun, isn't it? 

• Like 1

minespatch    46,733
3 minutes ago, The Letter W said:

well done! the toon style is fun, isn't it? 

It's why I'm asking for help on a future piece involving the pincushion man. Your pieces really helped me out with it. I highly commend you for delving into the style.

Used to watch a lot of Famous Studios Caspar and Popeye cartoons on Boomerang before going to high school each morning, yet John K's blog helped out explain the mechanics of classic comic art(I love his Dennis the menace panel breakdowns).

The Letter W    5,391
3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

It's why I'm asking for help on a future piece involving the pincushion man. Your pieces really helped me out with it. I highly commend you for delving into the style.

Used to watch a lot of Famous Studios Caspar and Popeye cartoons on Boomerang before going to high school each morning, yet John K's blog helped out explain the mechanics of classic comic art(I love his Dennis the menace panel breakdowns).

ah i'm glad i could help! i just took it up because i thought it'd be a neat style to draw in. it's probably one of the most fun ones i've learned! i'll be honest, i decided to do it back when cuphead was debuted because dang, i for whatever reason hadn't realized how fun it could look! 

my advice in it is keep it simple. break characters down to your basic shapes and if they're detailed, you really have to pick and choose which ones you keep! they were meant to be easy to animate so you don't want a bunch of complicated shapes on them. circles and triangles are mostly what i use, they contrast well! 

• Like 1

Quoth143    11,811

And he would make a joke like that too. XD. Careful Al, Wilson does have an ax. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

minespatch    46,733

Which we see how he'd react in the comic below.

Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 9.15.27 PM.png

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

healing da toki.png

My poor bud @toki-wartoothxx is currently recovering from a Wisdom tooth removal surgery so I'm trying to use classic potato cup medical cures to lessen the wounds.... I think

It's so nice you're thinking of me bud. :)

I'm slowly but surely recovering. Thanks for your thoughts.

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

healing da toki.png

My poor bud @toki-wartoothxx is currently recovering from a Wisdom tooth removal surgery so I'm trying to use classic potato cup medical cures to lessen the wounds.... I think

It's so nice you're thinking of me bud. :)

I'm slowly but surely recovering. Thanks for your thoughts.

• Thanks 1