SAM_2516.JPG

Wilson the life model unintentionally.png

One of the people over at the Wilson arts council during the April meeting was watching me doing art at the time, so he started doodling up as well. He gave me the napkin and I wanted to redraw it Don't Starve style.

Gave me a chance to draw a beemine.

build a chester.png

In the unimplemented TF2 Pyro mod, they had a balloonicorn Chester. My apophenia kicked, thinking of how Build-a-bear makes those MLP dolls so I tackled a Twilight Sparkle Chester and have the kids being kids. Abigail's not to fond of Webber's hyperness.

17973970_1604617709568045_1422378099_n.jpg

Varg tzu philosophy.png

A meme I saw on facebook. Thought it was cute and wanted to translate it to a Vargling cosplaying Rawling. The idea was too cute to pass up.

Rebeltaxi spots starving lolis.png

One of my ideas I wanted to get out of my head. Rebeltaxi of panpizza cartoon reviewing fame doing what  50% Wendy players tend to do(from what I've seen on the DST threads at least). It's his catchphrase too.

giving dignity to a boon.png

Another one I wanted to tackle. I feel bad for those boons where their butts are sticking out from the ground. Decided to give one dignity.

warly bearger burger.png

If you haven't noticed the theme of last week, IT was mainly concepts I wanted to get over with. I'll try to tackle some reply pics this week but just... Bearger Burger. That aliteration had to be drawn. Warly is still acting weird in my work and I feel bad.:wilson_ecstatic:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

ayneths coffee strikes back.png

There was a piece I was intending to tackle last week of Ayenth and the rpg gang playing D&D in the wilds of the island but I went with the other concept I wanted to tackle where Ayenth just starts to realize what's in his specialty coffee. Also just to draw that simple mug. IT's nice.

wendy and webber graverobbing glee.png

Hearing that one line from the new episode of Yugioh Abridged just made me want to tackle it just because it sounded like someting Wendy would say. With the addition of Webber, it's another episode of the creepy kids corner(Co starring adoptive stressed father Wilson). Again with him dealing with them disturbing him while he's treasure finding.

20170516-Lost House on the LEft pg 4.png

FINALLY! A big reason for why I haven't been talking on the forums for three days(besides a big comission). It's the fourth page of my father's comic. Had to fix Wilson's mouth and such and my father gave me permission to add my portraits to the comic. Figure it'd help give a distancing from my father's work.

Finalactdirectorscript2.png

filmamker comic father script 2.png

Some more work from my father. His drafts for the second page of the filmmaker comic. I'll use both to figure out what I want but I really like how he organized my scribbles.

father final act question.png

A question my father wants to ask the devs. I'll put it in its own thread besides adding some William Carter visuals so the devs understand better.
The address is for the filmmaker @Quoth143 designed in the comic I'm making.

• Like 8

On 5/15/2017 at 3:21 PM, Ninjanemo said:

Are those stuffed merms? O.o

Ah, sorry. Just caught your comment. No. They're gargoyles:

43406cf85c94907fa309eb34b2c92d74.jpg

On 5/15/2017 at 3:26 PM, MeingroessterFan said:

You look a bit like Guybrush Threepwood if he were a skeleton.

I get that. :wilson_ecstatic:Kind of a awkward person am I. Then again, me and father have a pirate room, so yeah...

• Like 2

moloman moosegoose cult.png

Finally got Moloman's reply done. I just couldn't help but see the Moosegoose and brood looking like they came out of Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut when I read the word "cult".

On 1/26/2017 at 11:25 PM, Spindlewick said:

tumblr_ohjgp30Chu1vpa47to1_1280.pngI cannot wait for the rose skins

wendy evil flower garland.png

My mind came to the conclusion that she'd want to make a garland of evil flowers. Wilson's perturbed by the lack of danger she feels from a dangerous act.

On 1/27/2017 at 7:41 AM, halfrose said:

Ridiculous stuff I did yesterday night, I am fairly sure I don't need to drink to do weird stuffleggy.pngif that was not bad enoughss+(2017-01-27+at+12.41.06).jpg

uncovering a sexyleg bird next.png

ANOTHER one I wanted to finish as soon as possible. Just the idea of baby smallbirds walking around with chubby sexylegs like the parents just made me eager to draw.

On 7/29/2016 at 5:48 PM, TheBlob said:

tumblr_oab91tBZ2o1si2w4no1_1280.png

charlie skin magazine.png

Something the was only intended to be one drawing turned into a eight panel comic. Giving me a chance to toy around with unimplemented skins, having Creepy Wendy crash into a tree, and Charlie poking fun at the Rose skins meme.

catness chapter 1 text script.png

catnesschapter1page1script.pngcatnesschapter1page2script.pngcatnesschapter1page3script.pngcatnesschapter1page4script.pngcatnesschapter1page5script.pngcatnesschapter1page6script.png

AND here's the first chapter's storyboards. I won't touch chapter two until Catness states on what they'd like changed on my storyboards before I continue. This is their writing so I intend to be as faithful to the person's vision as much as possible.

Wilson combats Howard's hammer.png

Something based on a youtube comment I saw last week. Immediately pictured Wilson saying it.

20170525p1-SuperWX.png

My final WX kaiju movie crossover. Just wanted to get Wilson, Charlie, and Wolfgang a chance to be visible while tackling Deerclops again.
The kanji says: Protecting the future from weird butt giants.

20170525p2-Filmmaker case page 1.png

First page of the thirteen page Filmmaker comic. Thanks to my father's drafting, the final product is way more organized. I really appreciate his help. Still a tad frustrated with how Maxwell and Charlie came out in panel 1. Had to draw really really tiny but hopefully they came out fine.

ariel draw all the things.pngfive-months-later.jpgariel art crash.png

Something I wanted to draw out quickly. Just the phrase and meme went through my head. Reused another reaction image to basically show my process of the week. Just like how Matt Stone and Trey Parker have crashing days.

Obliviously stealing Wilsons thulecite.png

Another idea I wanted to tackle so I could print out the amulet and glue it in my reference book after I was done. Just the idea of skeledork obliviously taking Wilson's thulecite without asking is something  that's horrible and I wouldn't be surprised if users on DST have similar stories.
I have a fascination with eyes. It's a thing I've had all my life.

Manstroll wants to contribute to pig society.png

Kind of inspired by a conversation I had with my father while discussing the Don't Starve comic he drew where Wilson and MAxwell meet the pig king. He asked me how did the king speak and I explained something similar to Manstroll from the webcomic we work on.
The phrase made me immediately want to draw Manstroll as a Guardian pig while the actual pigs look at the cosplayer in horror. Wondering what is going in that pea-sized mind of his.

ariel inspiration hit.png

To end it off, another reaction. Basically %50 of the time when I see a post on the forums. You guys are just inspiration-fuel.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Funny, my mum hates eye balls. Well... the gory kind :?

A lot of the media I follow have a emphasis on eyes. IT's a ongoing theme.

5 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

Tell me @minespatch, what is the difference between this and catawampus?

I got three threads. Apophenia's for Don't Starve, Aerate's for Oxygen Not Included, and Catawampus are for any not-klei related.

On 05/25/2017 at 1:13 PM, minespatch said:

Finally got Moloman's reply done. I just couldn't help but see the Moosegoose and brood looking like they came out of Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut when I read the word "cult".

wendy evil flower garland.png

My mind came to the conclusion that she'd want to make a garland of evil flowers. Wilson's perturbed by the lack of danger she feels from a dangerous act.

uncovering a sexyleg bird next.png

ANOTHER one I wanted to finish as soon as possible. Just the idea of baby smallbirds walking around with chubby sexylegs like the parents just made me eager to draw.

charlie skin magazine.png

Something the was only intended to be one drawing turned into a eight panel comic. Giving me a chance to toy around with unimplemented skins, having Creepy Wendy crash into a tree, and Charlie poking fun at the Rose skins meme.

catness chapter 1 text script.png

catnesschapter1page1script.pngcatnesschapter1page2script.pngcatnesschapter1page3script.pngcatnesschapter1page4script.pngcatnesschapter1page5script.pngcatnesschapter1page6script.png

AND here's the first chapter's storyboards. I won't touch chapter two until Catness states on what they'd like changed on my storyboards before I continue. This is their writing so I intend to be as faithful to the person's vision as much as possible.

Wilson combats Howard's hammer.png

Something based on a youtube comment I saw last week. Immediately pictured Wilson saying it.

20170525p1-SuperWX.png

My final WX kaiju movie crossover. Just wanted to get Wilson, Charlie, and Wolfgang a chance to be visible while tackling Deerclops again.
The kanji says: Protecting the future from weird butt giants.

20170525p2-Filmmaker case page 1.png

First page of the thirteen page Filmmaker comic. Thanks to my father's drafting, the final product is way more organized. I really appreciate his help. Still a tad frustrated with how Maxwell and Charlie came out in panel 1. Had to draw really really tiny but hopefully they came out fine.

ariel draw all the things.pngfive-months-later.jpgariel art crash.png

Something I wanted to draw out quickly. Just the phrase and meme went through my head. Reused another reaction image to basically show my process of the week. Just like how Matt Stone and Trey Parker have crashing days.

Obliviously stealing Wilsons thulecite.png

Another idea I wanted to tackle so I could print out the amulet and glue it in my reference book after I was done. Just the idea of skeledork obliviously taking Wilson's thulecite without asking is something  that's horrible and I wouldn't be surprised if users on DST have similar stories.
I have a fascination with eyes. It's a thing I've had all my life.

Manstroll wants to contribute to pig society.png

Kind of inspired by a conversation I had with my father while discussing the Don't Starve comic he drew where Wilson and MAxwell meet the pig king. He asked me how did the king speak and I explained something similar to Manstroll from the webcomic we work on.
The phrase made me immediately want to draw Manstroll as a Guardian pig while the actual pigs look at the cosplayer in horror. Wondering what is going in that pea-sized mind of his.

ariel inspiration hit.png

To end it off, another reaction. Basically %50 of the time when I see a post on the forums. You guys are just inspiration-fuel.

Piggies, WX, comics, Charlie, oh my! Spoiling us rotten, you awesome person, you :hug:.

On 05/17/2017 at 2:28 AM, minespatch said:

Wilson the life model unintentionally.png

One of the people over at the Wilson arts council during the April meeting was watching me doing art at the time, so he started doodling up as well. He gave me the napkin and I wanted to redraw it Don't Starve style.

Gave me a chance to draw a beemine.

build a chester.png

In the unimplemented TF2 Pyro mod, they had a balloonicorn Chester. My apophenia kicked, thinking of how Build-a-bear makes those MLP dolls so I tackled a Twilight Sparkle Chester and have the kids being kids. Abigail's not to fond of Webber's hyperness.

Varg tzu philosophy.png

A meme I saw on facebook. Thought it was cute and wanted to translate it to a Vargling cosplaying Rawling. The idea was too cute to pass up.

Rebeltaxi spots starving lolis.png

One of my ideas I wanted to get out of my head. Rebeltaxi of panpizza cartoon reviewing fame doing what  50% Wendy players tend to do(from what I've seen on the DST threads at least). It's his catchphrase too.

giving dignity to a boon.png

Another one I wanted to tackle. I feel bad for those boons where their butts are sticking out from the ground. Decided to give one dignity.

warly bearger burger.png

If you haven't noticed the theme of last week, IT was mainly concepts I wanted to get over with. I'll try to tackle some reply pics this week but just... Bearger Burger. That aliteration had to be drawn. Warly is still acting weird in my work and I feel bad.:wilson_ecstatic:

ayneths coffee strikes back.png

There was a piece I was intending to tackle last week of Ayenth and the rpg gang playing D&D in the wilds of the island but I went with the other concept I wanted to tackle where Ayenth just starts to realize what's in his specialty coffee. Also just to draw that simple mug. IT's nice.

wendy and webber graverobbing glee.png

Hearing that one line from the new episode of Yugioh Abridged just made me want to tackle it just because it sounded like someting Wendy would say. With the addition of Webber, it's another episode of the creepy kids corner(Co starring adoptive stressed father Wilson). Again with him dealing with them disturbing him while he's treasure finding.

20170516-Lost House on the LEft pg 4.png

FINALLY! A big reason for why I haven't been talking on the forums for three days(besides a big comission). It's the fourth page of my father's comic. Had to fix Wilson's mouth and such and my father gave me permission to add my portraits to the comic. Figure it'd help give a distancing from my father's work.

filmamker comic father script 2.png

Some more work from my father. His drafts for the second page of the filmmaker comic. I'll use both to figure out what I want but I really like how he organized my scribbles.

father final act question.png

A question my father wants to ask the devs. I'll put it in its own thread besides adding some William Carter visuals so the devs understand better.
The address is for the filmmaker @Quoth143 designed in the comic I'm making.

Clever father. Got to love sensible questions. Then, Chester and the puppy. Growling! So many goodies. The collection posts make my day.

Finally... coffee.

I FEEL LOVED!!!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mewthemew said:
  1. You have made this mew a very happy one. 
  2. And yeah, Warly's kind of hard to draw for for some reason.
  1. Eyy not intentional but glad you like my chance to do more Warly stuff. I feel bad I keep making him a odd chef since I'm making him seem more homicidal than his personality is.
  2. It's the head. Being  a cross between Wes and Maxwell as aesthetic and construction go.
12 hours ago, Arlesienne said:
  1. Piggies, WX, comics, Charlie, oh my! Spoiling us rotten, you awesome person, you :hug:.
  2. Clever father. Got to love sensible questions. Then, Chester and the puppy. Growling! So many goodies. The collection posts make my day.
  3. Finally... coffee.
  4. I FEEL LOVED!!!
  1. I can't help it if my mind is overloaded with stuff I want to get done but I don't have the time to scribble them all out. So I'm really glad when I get them done. Pacing is the key. Also get to fill my Don't starve book with printed references after I get my goal done too.
  2. He wouldn't stop pestering me about the question when storyboarding the third page so we did some compromises.
  3. Eyyy, it's a favorite drink of mine too(when it's not messing with my heart).
  4. ariel fweeeeeeeeeeeeiiiind.png
11 hours ago, Master Jand said:
  1. *sipping hot cocoa*
  2. Is it weird that his 3 art threads, maxwell memes, and other funnies on the klei forums has replaced sunday comics?
  1. ariel ID face.pngSooooo... What's your persona?
  2. ariel wink.gifEeeey, thanks man.
  • Like 4

On 5/26/2017 at 8:03 PM, minespatch said:

Sooooo... What's your persona?

It's changed over the years. My most recent (should I even call it that) quoteunquote 'Persona' which I (used to, I haven't found the pen to my drawing tablet for about 3 months now, and I'm not going to buy another one for 3x the price of the tablet itself) draw my user images and profile pictures and such as is an amalgamation of new and old; My original Posh Victorian persona but... dead. And also there's a parasite sucking stuff out of my head.

However, I'd like to briefly state my personas over the period of time that is my life on the internet:

Spoiler

My childish self! 2008-2010

Dog-Pig-Man-Thing... 2010-2011

Vile Victorian man wearing green waistcoat and brown slacks. 2011-2015

Doll (wearing Tam o' Shanter sometimes) 2015-2016

Corpus Parasiticus (dubbed Raulliss) feeding atop the Vile Victorian head: 2016-present

If you'd like to draw me, don't.

Edited by Master Jand
  • Like 1

On 2017-05-25 at 1:13 PM, minespatch said:

On 2017-05-25 at 1:13 PM, minespatch said:

Accurate.

• Like 3

On 12/19/2016 at 0:24 PM, PanAzej said:

pigxwell.jpg

unknown.png

Boss Elf bosses ayenth and Maxwell.png

This wasn't intentional to be a Christmas/Winter Feast or Hallowed Nights themed week. I just wanted to get rid of my Festive Pigking reference from my pile and glue it into my book finally.

I got to kill three birds with one stone:

1. The boss elf from Rudolph yelling at people who are not under his employ.
  2. Maxwell in that degrading Elf outfit.
  3. Ayenth in a racist situation. Since he's a fantasy elf not a tra-la-la holiday elf(please don't kill me Arles).

Threw in a Pig helper in just due to the farce of the three being in this situation.

On 12/17/2016 at 6:35 PM, PanAzej said:

pk.PNGNot sure if Pig-elves will make it, but I just have to make the Pig King. C'mon, he's too iconic to not be "festivized".

Jack got the wrong santa.png

My major goal was tackling two of my favorite holiday movies with Santa featuring festive pigking(though I got a few more I could list). So yeah, the trick or treaters bring the wrong Santa to Jack yeeeeeeeeeet... I think festive Pigking could stick around for the heck of it, since he's a monster 'n all. So this is probably more what Jack had in mind with "Sandy Claws".

Santahogking strikes at Krampwell.png

Reenactment of the Mexican Santa Claus movie where Santa fires a rocket at the devil Pitch. Gave me another chance to play around with the graveyard toys and poke fun at MAxwell's appearance.
Also gave me a chance to finally use my Krampwell reference(as you'll see down below). My father said this made him think of WW2 promotional art. Heh.

On 1/27/2017 at 10:23 PM, PanAzej said:

20170128041821_1.jpgEyebrella reskin (craftable only by WX-78) and Chest reskin (Modded Skins API exclusive). Coming soon*

hallow tree vs winter tree.png

The battle between two holiday trees. WX's villainy didn't count on the power of a were-beaver roar.

On 5/2/2017 at 3:24 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

Ancient Skins.png

Ancient Thulecitian.png

20170604-Skeledork in ancient dress.png

Big thanks to @Pyr0mrcow for the assets.

ancient skellydork.pngTHIS ONE... Oh man, this one took me all night. I had to make the menu from scratch. Relieved I'm done with it. Just needed to make a Ancient skin for Skeledork.
Though I wanted to reference more of the materials/heirolyphics/Fuel Weaver with the color palete. So, not exactly the colors of the Thulians. I think the colors are complimentary and work with what I wanted to convey, though Ariel is pimpin' with those Thulecite teeth.
The quote above the model is based after the skull helm quote, since it seems that something about the weaver skeleton is depressing. So I also wanted to convey that besides my eye fascination and the Thulain eye theme.

On 1/28/2017 at 5:25 PM, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Wilson and Willow.jpg

On 1/28/2017 at 6:31 PM, NightWonder7 said:

JPEG_1472213264456_1912725628.jpgI'm surprised he didn't scream XD

On 1/28/2017 at 9:34 PM, DragonMage156 said:

So Wilson draw is freaking out over Wilson doll? (With face spider :p )

Wilson trying to nudge a spider.png

Wilson is trying but it's haaaaaaaaaaaard. Maybe Willow should just step on it to end Wilson's misery of bravery.

On 1/27/2017 at 7:41 AM, halfrose said:

if that was not bad enoughss+(2017-01-27+at+12.41.06).jpg

weirdobob dakimakura.png

Please don't kill me @Weirdobob.:wilson_ecstatic:

I had to do this after drawing that leggybird picture. Wanted to do another drawing for Weirdobob, so this is what came in mind. Again, I hope this isn't TOOOOO bad. Just a silly idea I wanted to finish.

On 2/14/2017 at 6:10 AM, mewthemew said:

babby.jpg

On 11/3/2016 at 10:23 PM, mewthemew said:

groupshot.png

webber uncovers a krampling and pet.png

Webber uncovers the family of Krampi. Noticing a web-house unlike the usual spiders he talks to. Turns out it's the home to Spibber, Krampi family guard-spider.

It's fluffier and cuter than other spiders to differentiate.

On 1/29/2017 at 10:22 PM, toki-wartoothxx said:

Loki and Wigfrid.pngShe dun diddly fainted, yo.

Wigfrid assaults another norse figure.png

Once again, Wigfrid assaults another Norse figure out of bile curiosity while Loki's god-husband just lets the sequence happen. Priapus can be a jerk.

On 1/30/2017 at 2:47 AM, Quoth143 said:

growing up.png

On 1/30/2017 at 7:48 PM, minespatch said:

Then the sisters do a slap fight. :wilson_sneaky:

Bobby strikes back.png

ariel I dood eet.pngIndeed I deed dood eet.

Thanks to drawing this, I have some frames of the actual slapping animation in my reference book now. It was fun to play on Bobbie's more immature side(after that picture I did of Charlie's nightmare fuel addiction). Also gave me a chance to have Charlie give off a silly face in the fight.

lexluthorcakes.jpg?1318992465

Maxwell does a lex luthor.png

Couldn't resist. Maxwell always looks like Lex Luthor to me. Just adding with the classic "forty cakes" meme just had to be done. While also throwing in Willow to make Wilson have a anurism out of frustration. kek.

Laurie PEters fondles a guardian troll.png

After drawing Manstroll from my webcomic as a pig guard, thought I'd have Laurie Peters dressed as Charlie. The way I draw her eyes makes me think of the queen. In the comic, she has a huge crush on Manstroll(but she tends to show her affection in ways Manstroll feels uncomfortable in). Father and me giggled at this.

On 12/28/2016 at 1:57 PM, AnonymousKoala said:

latest?cb=20131016183322Replica Relics - Rare Blueprint tier (Ancient Chest), each has different requirements: 4 Cut Stone for a Replica Table, 3 for a replica Chair, 2 for a Replica Vase and a Replica Bowl, and 1 Cut Stone for a Replica Dish and Replica Plate. In order to obtain their blueprints, different combinations of items must be input into the Ancient Chest: All of them require Cut Stone, Nightmare Fuel and a Thulecite Medallion. The Table, Chair and Bowl require Rabbits as a part of their "recipes", all of them except for the Table require Petals, the Chair and the Table require Purple Gems, the Plate and Dish require Berries, the Chair, Table and Bowl all require Rabbits, and the Bowl, Dish and Plate all require Carrots. The only items which are not present in more than 1 recipe are: a Crow for the Table, and a Butterfly and a Red Gem for the Vase.

Wilson inspects the vase face.png

I noticed human facial features on the vase and wanted to turn the vase to face the viewer. Thought it'd be a quick sketch. Just a little note on Thulians. Might be inconsequential but I thought it was interesting.

Wilson tests out the sextant.png

Along with my references of the rocket and canon, I printed out the sextant and candle from the graveyard files on the wiki. Since I didn't have a piece planned for them, I did a nautical piece and another focus on the fake moon from the game. Had to use my Wilson toy to give a perspective.

20170605p2-Filmmaker case page 2.png

The next page in my thirteen page Filmmaker comic. Big thanks to my father for drafting these to clean my original storyboards.
As for the catness comic, Catness seems fine with my storyboards and I'm looking forward on doing the first page this week.

Spoiler

filmamker comic father script 2.pngfilmamker comic father script 4.pngfilmamker comic father script 3.png

gravyard hunt.png
I smell a brat...

Finally, a piece I can cross off my to-do list. This nightmarish idea I've had ever since the skin was introduced: Maxwell in that KRampus skin in a graveyard while I'm hiding for dear life.
No idea why I haven't had this as a nightmare yet.
There's a reason Maxwell's holding that hammer. Yeah.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Boss Elf bosses ayenth and Maxwell.png

This wasn't intentional to be a Christmas/Winter Feast or Hallowed Nights themed week. I just wanted to get rid of my Festive Pigking reference from my pile and glue it into my book finally.

I got to kill three birds with one stone:

1. The boss elf from Rudolph yelling at people who are not under his employ.
  2. Maxwell in that degrading Elf outfit.
  3. Ayenth in a racist situation. Since he's a fantasy elf not a tra-la-la holiday elf(please don't kill me Arles).

Threw in a Pig helper in just due to the farce of the three being in this situation.

I LOVE THIS EDITION!!!

Honestly. So many goodies. Your Priapus roleplay. Little Krampii. Ancient Ariel (looks fantastic). All the Festive Pack pieces. And the beauty above...

There would have been a distinct sound of *fwoosh* and the sweet, sweet FIREBALL...

Yes. As Fan says, fire magic :twisted:.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:
  1.  Your Priapus roleplay.
  2. Little Krampii.
  3. Ancient Ariel (looks fantastic).
  4. And the beauty above...
  1. Toki was happy with the piece too, which I'm relieved by. Hoping to continue the actual Don't Starve rp when she graduates.
  2. Mewthemew really came up with a fun concept of the Krampii family. I appreciate what she made up.
  3. Eyyy, thanks. The ruins theme is really interesting.
  4. Heeeh, thanks.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

webber uncovers a krampling and pet.png

Webber uncovers the family of Krampi. Noticing a web-house unlike the usual spiders he talks to. Turns out it's the home to Spibber, Krampi family guard-spider.

It's fluffier and cuter than other spiders to differentiate.

Maxwell does a lex luthor.png

Little Spibber's fluffier and cuter because Saleskramp and June groom him regularly. and, I'm sure that's a pacifier for Krampling, but now I can't unsee it as 2 goofy buck teeth.

Aw, probably a misunderstanding. Maybe he was just going to steal them all and leave them for rot >:3c

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mewthemew said:
  1. Little Spibber's fluffier and cuter because Saleskramp and June groom him regularly. and, I'm sure that's a pacifier for Krampling, but now I can't unsee it as 2 goofy buck teeth.
  2. Aw, probably a misunderstanding. Maybe he was just going to steal them all and leave them for rot >:3c
  1. Oh no, that sounds way too cute. Also, it's supposed to be a pacifier but I get what you're saying.
  2. You sure that's a misunderstanding? :wilson_sneaky:
1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

That stuff you draw is pure gold, honestly XD

ariel bad joke.pngEyyyy, thanks bud.

• Like 3

Just now, minespatch said:
  1. Oh no, that sounds way too cute. Also, it's supposed to be a pacifier but I get what you're saying.
  2. You sure that's a misunderstanding?
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

(grey box glitch. Mew talking)

1. Totally drawing Krampling with buck teef

2....er- maybe. Two hours later, Willow and Wilson will probably find the guy passed out in a ditch somewhere after eating them all at once.

• Like 1