I'll post more tomorrow but working on webcomic art at Burger King bit out time from my digital art time.

On 3/18/2015 at 9:51 AM, Theinsanefruitloop said:

@weirdobob here ya go a tallbird >v>

tallbirdd_by_fruitloop_chan-d8m62kj.png

More angry bird tallbirds with weirdobob.png

I wanted to do another Angry Birds movie style Tallbird again after seeing this cute picture. Then I unintentionally put @Weirdobob in, not realizing the original picture was supposed to be for him. :wilson_laugh:

On 7/23/2016 at 7:58 AM, Mobbstar said:
On 7/23/2016 at 7:54 AM, mewthemew said:
On 7/23/2016 at 1:59 AM, Mobbstar said:
On 7/22/2016 at 9:31 PM, minespatch said:

20160722p2-Little Webber in slumberland.png

*no words needed.*

Ey, it's dreamland Mario! XD I'd love to see him feed rare candy to a Beefalo and then ride it :p

*cough* rarecandy is from pokemon, not mario :p

20160813p2-Webber feeds candy.png

Had to make this into a comic since the request seemed like a two panel piece. Went for the blue and red palette to color this faster. Little Webber is a really fun crossover to work on. :wilson_smile:

On 9/12/2015 at 2:11 PM, Percival said:
On 9/12/2015 at 1:35 PM, Weirdobob said:
On 9/12/2015 at 0:48 PM, ImDaMisterL said:
On 9/12/2015 at 0:29 PM, Theinsanefruitloop said:

Page 10

7_10_by_fruitloop_chan-d99b16b.png

Awn, Wilson! She said "I love you!" :D

A female spider, huh?

@Percival

<im a strong independent woman!>

strong independant spider.png

Yes, I referenced the scene from Shrek where Donkey finds out about Dragon's gender. ariel quiet.png

The idea was just too fun not to pass on. Also fun to translate the more realistic Woody for game-style. 

On 7/24/2016 at 11:40 PM, minespatch said:
On 7/17/2016 at 10:22 PM, Doeiika said:

Lmao

tumblr_oaajxi35391uv8oj7o2_r1_400.jpg

cracker jack webber n buddy.png

Webber looks like he just got off a box of Cracker Jacks. Too adorable. Just had to redraw this but forgot the legs. Will have to do another drawing a Andrew Garfield dog.

webber and his dog.png

Finally fixed the design. Just had to do another cute piece with these two too.

On 8/12/2016 at 2:18 AM, mewthemew said:

fiya.png

On 8/12/2016 at 4:22 PM, minespatch said:

Lucky for them, I got a design for their new house I'll upload tomorrow. Drew it today. I didn't even see this when I did my picture.

20160813p4-Donut and ivy's house.png

I did this unintentionally. Wanted to do some commentary over similar looking housing developments. My father has a huge problem with this, he prefers when houses have different builds with personality.

Seeing Mew's picture of the happy family's house burned down is just tragic so I was impressed I did a house of the family as Mew showed their old house gone. Hope this suits them better. Also, threw in Batdork for fun.

ariel meme plottin.pngBased this one off this particular piece:Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 6.46.04 AM.png

I'll be using this one a lot~ |D.png

wickerbottom lounging.pngWickerbottom lounging for relaxing reasons. I'm sure she uses books as a bed when no one's paying attention. eue

the machines wilson makes.pngThe different machines. Thought I'd give them a tribute.

trapped by circumstance of the radio.png

A personal piece. Due to the special education-like job training, my new schedule feels suffocating and claustrophobic. I have to limit my time online, have to wear clothing that is more contemporary, and have to be near people who don't respect my personal space. Despite that, I really enjoy when I do the training and during the "classes" which gives me time to pencil and ink. The work that I'm paid for gives me freedom to use my speed and proficiency.

Another radio piece. I like the idea of it being the reason Wilson feels trapped by his ideologies and dreams while the radio wants to turn them around on him. Corrupting what Wilson loves.

merp babysitted.png

@mewthemew Merp being babysitted by Webber and Wendy. With Chester wearing a cowboy outfit out of Merp's love of playing cowboys.

tired out ariel.png

Getting up earlier is tiring me out. Now I have to wake up in 6 in the morning just for myself. I'd rather sleep but oh well. :wilsondisappointed:

wilson reenacts lynchs dune.png

Poking fun at David Lynch's Dune. I remembered about the Depths Worm from the wiki and decided to referenced the sandworms from the movie. More than the book. Threw Wendy instead of Willow due to the creepy fremen girl in the movie.

victim of falling moonrocks.png

Did this piece unintentionally not realizing that the new update for the "new reign" came out with the moonrocks. I just remembered a few months ago when fans were just theorizing before they were implemented. Poor Wes just became a victim.

maxwells suit is loaned.png

Wanted to do a piece to the Meat Effigy and poked fun at Maxwell once more. Wilson don't care.:wilson_sneaky:

Put the codex umbra symbol on the suit.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 7

Wickerbottom looks great! She totally would sleep on a bed of Novels.

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The different machines. Thought I'd give them a tribute.

And leave out the prehate-praho-prehihato- first tier magic machine? Rude.

Wendy has experience with hanging ropes on trees

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Wickerbottom looks great! She totally would sleep on a bed of Novels.

And leave out the prehate-praho-prehihato- first tier magic machine? Rude.

Wendy has experience with hanging ropes on trees

• Eyyy, thankseeeyyyy.pngI need to have her sleep on harlequin novels for "interesting" dreams~
  • Will get to that sometime... ariel sweats.png*is MAxwell-phobic*
  • You sneaky~arielgoesheh.png
  • Like 1

@minespatch Oops! sorry, i didn't comment on your pictures earlier. I had a weird night of sleeping: was helping my grandma clean the basement, which forced me to run up and down the stairs for 2 straight hours. it was 8 when i got home, was exhausted, fell asleep and now it's almost 5 AM ^^"

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

@minespatch Oops! sorry, i didn't comment on your pictures earlier. I had a weird night of sleeping: was helping my grandma clean the basement, which forced me to run up and down the stairs for 2 straight hours. it was 8 when i got home, was exhausted, fell asleep and now it's almost 5 AM ^^"

Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 12.39.49 AM.pngEyyy, it's okay. No need to apologize.

• Like 1

a logical question.pngA question I figure someone would ask later.

ariel lol.pngredraw of this:Screen Shot 2016-08-13 at 12.25.43 AM.png

ariel pack.pngMy hat and pack. I own these in real life. The pocket is a sock latch that holds colored pencils. My bag also acts as my lunchbag besides art supply bag.

backpack hat.png

Found out one day last week that my hat can also act as a backpack. It makes me look like elmer fudd.:wilson_laugh:

beasts approaching.png

I'm a very oblivious person.

button collector.png

I have a lot of different fandom buttons. Forgot to mention Alfred E. Newman from Mad Magazine.

chilling n relaxin.png

Not a oingo boingo or Weird Al reference. Just felt it'd be nice for Wilson to relax for a change.

giving tech to children.png

My idea over where Webber and Wendy getting the tablets. I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson takes advantage of the minerals and such to create computer chips.

gramaphones revenge.png

I figure the gramaphone would want revenge on me after so many "#yolo" and V A P O R W A V E references with the creature.

On 7/30/2016 at 11:07 PM, minespatch said:

Say hello to my new Chester toy!SAM_1734.png

korosensei living in da chestah.pngSo yeah, wanted to redraw my photo. :wilson_laugh:

Spoiler

korosensei chester sketch.pngThe canvas size to the first draft was too thin.

walani and wilber ready to wave ride.png

I've never gotten the chance to draw Walani or Wilbur yet. So I threw them in a piece together. Next should be the skin dealer when I get to him.

confident wilani.png

Based after a reference I was redrawing into my sketchbook. Due to it being a surfer, I decided to redraw the same pose but with Walani.

wilson the petbed.png

The closest things to pets in the game sleeping on poor Wilson. Before the door closing policy, my cats would do that to me.

woodie as trey parker.png

The part of Alfred Packer has been replaced with Woodie with Beefalo a. Kazoo as Leanne.

woodies freudian excuse.png

I've always wondered where Woodie's Freudian origin of his hatred of birds came from. Threw this around to get a chuckle out of me.

• Like 4

On 7/25/2016 at 3:57 AM, EsaiXD said:
On 7/24/2016 at 11:40 PM, minespatch said:

wendy sleeps in solitude.png

I wanted to base this more on the inspiration than @EsaiXD's avatar piece. There's something adorable and peaceful looking that I had to do a tribute. She kind of looks like Shirly Temple when I tried emulating the artist's technique.

user58494_pic66521_1449637525 small.jpgyeah i had done some thing of this manner before which is why i didnt want to do it again i guess so it doesnt seem repetitive

also you should have put a woodie ghost in the back ground....

return of woodie pet ghost.pngLook who's back~

Though thanks @EsaiXD for bringing that up. Was fun to do some callbacks.

20160820p1-Prisoners of the deal.png

This one started out as a vent piece but became a quality story metaphor piece. Due to how small the Wilson drawing was, it started out as a lonely portrait then I added the Willow and Codex Umbra parts. So it feels nice to me.

20160820p2-Charlies moonlight stroll.png

This came to me when I was working on more study art and when I redrew a fan interpretation of La Muerte's face in my facial sketchbook and went to redraw the face as Charlie. Then the Charlie piece grew to be her holding a parasol and then the tree came in. My previous Woodie and Lucy piece with the moon inspired me to throw in the moon here.

webber chester training.png

Webber training both Chester and @Doeiika's spiderdog. One of the studies I was redrawing was a tiger standing on it's hind legs and I started out drawing Chester in the pose. Then I threw Webber and the spiderdog in for fun. Seemed like a fun sketch to do. Also makes me think of the kittenapocolypse outside my house with the kitties asking for ham. They get on their hind legs and beg. Happens with the kittes inside too.

just a prank wilbro.png

Maxwell's a jerk. There's a really weird thing that happens in the origin trailer where the supposed lights that wilson hangs up are missing.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 3.55.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-28 at 3.25.47 AM.png

Makes me wonder if Maxwell was just pranking Wilson doing these stupid tasks to waste his time before he snatched the poor guy.

wilson accidentally makes a rude observation.png

Since Maxwell and Wendy are related, I noticed that their bangs are in a similar wavy direction. Wilson does a me and hurts a person's feelings unintentionall out of apophenia.

bored dont starve children.png

It can be boring during training when just watching work related videos, feeling sleepy, and listening to people talk about themselves and laughing alot. Decided to draw the kids doing something similar.

navarette the gigalo.png

Last one for tonight until tomorrow:

Navarette.

He's my stitchpunk character I used for years. Decided to turn him into a Don't Starve oc. Due to a combination of negligence and wanting to use the character again. I threw Seigfried in for height and familiarity reasons. Both are naive characters but their personalities are far apart. One is strictly a businessman who tries to keep that act while Navarette is a free-spirit gentleman who manages to get in trouble due to his pansexuality blinding him to danger.

His sash is his weapon. Due to assassination training(that he failed to carry out), he can use it to swing from place to place. Somehow his teacher managed to train him the many uses on how to make it a multi-use tool. If it rips, he breaks down emotionally. It's a very important part to his character. Even if his past with assassination troubles him dearly.

• Like 5

Sorry for the delay, wanted to post art yesterdya but worked on my art until 2 in the morning. ;u;...

On 10/26/2015 at 7:42 AM, Theinsanefruitloop said:

I haven't drawn these two for a while now ;v; Wesker and Cosmo the Crow~ Wesker is an OC of what if Wilson has a friend in his University ;;v;; 

wesky_by_fruitloop_chan-d9efnir.png

cosmo and his buddy.png

Da sequel to the top quoted.

Never drawn Wesker before so I gave it a shot. Kind of looks like me.:wilson_laugh:

On 7/25/2016 at 0:45 PM, Theinsanefruitloop said:

randomm_by_fruitloop_chan-dabfwqs.pngWhat I imagine when Aspa and L said

cookpot jacuzzi.png

I kind of imagine Cosmo quietly persuaded Webber to relax. Though that's probably not a good idea with Webber's body fluff 'n all.

On 7/25/2016 at 4:29 PM, Quoth143 said:

annoying.png

albert forces intervention.png

The part of Woodie tonight will be played by Conan O' Brian. |D.png

Though I really wanted to do this for the pallette and @Aileen-Rose's badge design. It was hard to get the bird down right due to how the game draws the assets in 2-d perspective.

On 7/25/2016 at 5:28 PM, The Letter W said:

tumblr_oaw3l4T2u21rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

crabwalk afficianados.png

I remember this old TF2 meme back when I was part of the Halolz image group. WX's pose brought me back to my high school years in 2008 or so.

On 7/27/2016 at 8:36 PM, The Noon Fish said:
On 7/26/2016 at 7:11 PM, minespatch said:

fireowrks.

5jK8K64.png

demented shadow wilson.png

Shadow Wilson is demented. No doubt 'bout it.

Wilson on phone.jpg

I just found out about the "quick memo" function on my phone and doodle a scratchy wilson with my finger.

wilson and wendy and their cargo shjps.png

Wilson and willow with their cargo ships. Logic counts as science, right? Stole the joke from Bobshaeux's Oogieloves review. |D.png;;;;;;

wickerbottom and wilson discuss theorums.png

The way @Raven Crow writes Wickerbottom and Wilson's interactions are very nice. The Spock and Kirk-esque repertoire and discussions really feel like something they would do.

20160921p2-Willow convention badge.png

One of the five badges I colored yesterday. Tweaked a few things in the lineart. I really like how the badges are turning out. They look painted than just crusty ballpoint pen lines.

20160922p2-Skeleportrait 2016.png

Finally my new avatar for both Klei and facebook. I like to keep updating my avatar to respond like the previous avatar. You can check the previous one here.

• Like 8

On 8/3/2016 at 5:05 AM, Ninjanemo said:

Wilson #2 So today Wilson decided to become a pokémon master and catch 'em all.

Wilson-a-day #2.pngPikachu.png

Wilson tries to catch pikaouch.png

Wilson tries to capture another electric pokemon for his purposes. So far hunting techniques just aren't working well for him.

On 8/1/2016 at 7:27 PM, toki-wartoothxx said:

Response 4.jpeg

im tokis sad thing.png

I tend to make my buddy groan a loooot~ I'm horrible.arielgoesheh.png

(Line comes from my father, he says the "I'm good at it, and that's the important thing" in a joking manner).

On 7/31/2016 at 11:05 PM, Aileen-Rose said:
  • Funny you should mention the cat thing...
  • .... Mehehee
  • Wilson: Don't do it.
  • Don't do what?
  • Wilson: D8< YOU KNOW. THAT THING!

Cat Wilson.png

• You mean this?
  • Wilson: GAAAAH!!!! *hides face*

Courtesy of @Quoth143 for making the suggestion when I was doing silly doodles one day.

wilson catcoonified.png

Not every day your favorite character is molded into your cat. Now he can be in as many Beatrix Potter stories.

On 7/31/2016 at 11:11 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

Also, Catcoons think he's their king.

wilson king of the catcoons.png

I quoted from that Harry Partridge cartoon and I should feel bad. Despite that I drew this. mass of saitama stare.png

On 7/31/2016 at 11:15 PM, Storm137 said:

The catcoons think he's more dapper than Maxwell.

At the catcoon society.png

I sneak on a catcoon society meeting because I just wanna hug kitties.  Problem is: They run fast. Kudos to @4potatoes for the catcoon design.

On 7/29/2016 at 4:06 PM, artistcrab said:

Nero reads.png100_2948.JPG

20160828p3-Reading grace to sleep.png

Nero reading a bedtime story to Grace. Threw in a glommer due to the creature being a recurring theme in @artistcrab's works. I've also never drawn one, so yeah.

On 8/1/2016 at 10:00 PM, Bebbit said:
On 8/1/2016 at 9:31 PM, minespatch said:

potato cup confusion.png

Finally: "Potato cup confusion" Seriously, no idea about the importance, but the forum likes to bring them up.

5bba0e43dd1947f6adb8c850d68d60ef.pngYou're dead to me.

bebbits team.png

@Bebbit's home team is always first focus. That cup is really important.

Abigail gets to play with zero.png

Abigail plays around with Zero. A child needs a pet to keep good morale up.

wendy comments on escs toy design.png

Another piece directed at my toys. The ESC Wendy toy has a break in the skirt. The way I have her skirt facing, the back of her skirt shows her underwear. So... Yeah.

head tossing ariel game.png

The kids take advantage over that my head can be detached. Even @mewthemew's Merp is joining in on the fun.

ariel ID face.pngupdate and skelemoticon of |D.png

• Like 9

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wilson tries to catch pikaouch.png

Wilson tries to capture another electric pokemon for his purposes. So far hunting techniques just aren't working well for him.

im tokis sad thing.png

I tend to make my buddy groan a loooot~ I'm horrible.arielgoesheh.png

(Line comes from my father, he says the "I'm good at it, and that's the important thing" in a joking manner).

wilson catcoonified.png

Not every day your favorite character is molded into your cat. Now he can be in as many Beatrix Potter stories.

wilson king of the catcoons.png

I quoted from that Harry Partridge cartoon and I should feel bad. Despite that I drew this. mass of saitama stare.png

At the catcoon society.png

I sneak on a catcoon society meeting because I just wanna hug kitties.  Problem is: They run fast. Kudos to @4potatoes for the catcoon design.

20160828p3-Reading grace to sleep.png

Nero reading a bedtime story to Grace. Threw in a glommer due to the creature being a recurring theme in @artistcrab's works. I've also never drawn one, so yeah.

bebbits team.png

@Bebbit's home team is always first focus. That cup is really important.

Abigail gets to play with zero.png

Abigail plays around with Zero. A child needs a pet to keep good morale up.

wendy comments on escs toy design.png

Another piece directed at my toys. The ESC Wendy toy has a break in the skirt. The way I have her skirt facing, the back of her skirt shows her underwear. So... Yeah.

head tossing ariel game.png

The kids take advantage over that my head can be detached. Even @mewthemew's Merp is joining in on the fun.

ariel ID face.pngupdate and skelemoticon of |D.png

omg they look so cute X3 together awesome work

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

eh, they'll gve it back. they're playng monkey in the middle, so i'd assume if your body caught it, you'll get it back :p

I wouldn't be surprised if they buried my head in a pirate game of "blind man's treasure chest". :wilson_laugh:

12 minutes ago, artistcrab said:

omg they look so cute X3 together awesome work

You deserved a piece from me. Each artist I feel deserves a tribute due to revealing a little bit of themselves and the effort they go through. This shouldn't have taken me a while but now here ya go. Really happy it made your day.:wilson_smile:

• Like 3