39 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also more funny captions :p

Hide contents

SAM_1697.png.4e2458c845e3b2301d751b11a9b"Hey sweet, look at my new ride!"

SAM_1698.png.f8ba6bca4d43fc47eedc1ddad49*Realized it's too small *"... this is fine"

SAM_1706.png.7d8b277c257a0ad6ae19a7ba27a"Wendy..."

SAM_1707.png.bd81dad24406a280dd75e4091a7"Pls ;_;"

"Lol this is mine now"

(5 seconds later)

*crashes another car, hits the tree and falls of the cliff*

• Like 2

20160724-Taming the queen.png

I was highly inspired by the first episode of season two of Star vs with Ludo taming the spider that I just had to redraw. It was just too cool not to draw but I changed from Ludo scowling to basically Wilson going "WEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!". The ant is there due to my table being infested by those buggers. Basically catharsis.

cosmo gets a warning from skits.png

Tribute to @Theinsanefruitloop's rival scenarios of Cosmo and Mr. Skits. I love how both Fruitloop and @Raven Crow turned Mr. Skits into a comedic relief jerk. Here he does the traditional Italian curse at the bane of his life.

On 7/11/2016 at 6:12 PM, EsaiXD said:

yay its been a while but another one is up got this idea from a 1000 day pub server however in the drawing we aren't sleeping on a heart made of abbies hope you enjoy

the 1000 day celebration225 re.jpgthe final count.png

wendy sleeps in solitude.png

I wanted to base this more on the inspiration than @EsaiXD's avatar piece. There's something adorable and peaceful looking that I had to do a tribute. She kind of looks like Shirly Temple when I tried emulating the artist's technique.

On 7/14/2016 at 2:09 AM, rubidiumsart said:

here have a hotdog

hyt.png

On 7/14/2016 at 2:13 AM, minespatch said:

The hotdog suit wendy made me think of this.

On 7/14/2016 at 2:17 AM, rubidiumsart said:

the burger is abigail

dont lose your way wendy.png

Don't lose your way, Wendy. Though knowing Kill La Kill, Wendy will lose her way anyways.

I made my parody way too serious than it needed to be. :wilson_ecstatic:

On 7/17/2016 at 10:22 PM, Doeiika said:

tumblr_oaajxi35391uv8oj7o2_r1_400.jpg

cracker jack webber n buddy.pngWebber looks like he just got off a box of Cracker Jacks.

Too adorable. Just had to redraw this but forgot the legs. Will have to do another drawing a Andrew Garfield dog.

On 7/16/2016 at 0:28 AM, Aileen-Rose said:

PFFT XD Oh my gosh this beautiful! I'm dying of laughter over here. Just... the faces.

Hi There.png

(Awesome character design by the way. Never seen a skeleton character before.)

Meeting Aileen.png

I literally have pens just sticking out of my vest due to my shirt pocket.  Once again, thanks for the kind words. :wilson_dorky:

17 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I feel really against posting this ^^;

Hide contents

happy_bday_by_dragonmage156-dab23ru.jpg

birthday coincidence.pngThis was news to me so I quickly drew this.

Happy birthday, @Aileen-Rose, big thanks to @DragonMage156 for bringing it up.

On 7/17/2016 at 6:34 AM, mewthemew said:

HNI_0097.JPG

Ivy wishes Donut would stop.pngDonut ignores Ivy's advice and inspects the Depths Worm.

The thing isn't pet material, man. :wilson_sneaky:

On 7/23/2016 at 8:41 PM, rubidiumsart said:

wendy you need to eat properly so you won't stuck in a toilet

(also i have experienced this when the first time i use this kind of toilet)

toilet.png

On 7/23/2016 at 9:29 PM, minespatch said:

Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 8.55.09 PM.png

I really like the Don't Starve Toilet accessory. Really neato.

So.... My father didn't like the pic I took of Wendy on the toy toilet due to my hand in the pic. He wanted me to retake the picture:

SAM_1712.pngSAM_1715.png

Enjoy Wendy having a hangover. Thanks father. :wilson_laugh:

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Ivy wishes Donut would stop.pngDonut ignores Ivy's advice and inspects the Depths Worm.

The thing isn't pet material, man. :wilson_sneaky:

You don't know! he could be!....actually, I dunno. He might chew furniture. Which begs the question: If pigmen houses have a bunch of pig-themed furniture, would bunnymen houses have bunny themed furniture or carrot themed furniture?...hmm...also for simplicity's sake, Donut, Ivy, and Merp live at Ivy's house. It's....er...a lot cleaner there, let's just say :p

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

You don't know! he could be!....actually, I dunno. He might chew furniture. Which begs the question: If pigmen houses have a bunch of pig-themed furniture, would bunnymen houses have bunny themed furniture or carrot themed furniture?...hmm...also for simplicity's sake, Donut, Ivy, and Merp live at Ivy's house.

I looked up the Depths worms on the wiki. Those things are huge...
Yeah, that sounds like a cute development for them. I kind of figured with the pictures of them in a house. :wilson_dorky:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I looked up the Depths worms on the wiki. Those things are huge...
Yeah, that sounds like a cute development for them. I kind of figured with the pictures of them in a house. :wilson_dorky:

I just checked the wiki, too. that's a bit of an excessive size for a Christmas garland o.o

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

wendy sleeps in solitude.png

I wanted to base this more on the inspiration than @EsaiXD's avatar piece. There's something adorable and peaceful looking that I had to do a tribute. She kind of looks like Shirly Temple when I tried emulating the artist's technique.

yeah i had done some thing of this manner before which is why i didnt want to do it again i guess so it doesnt seem repetitive

user58494_pic66521_1449637525 small.jpg

• Like 4

On 7/18/2016 at 1:21 AM, Quoth143 said:

Yup. Grandpa Higgsbury had a thing for calling his closest various nicknames for example, he would call his wife "Pookie." The boys got a multitude of nicknames:

• Goobers
  • Cooties
  • Monsters (in an endearing sense, not malicious)
  • Knuckleheads
  • Mopheads
  • etc.

It's habit Albert has picked up on (he has nicknames for the characters in his mod strings).

Higgsbury kids can't handle sacchrineness.png

The kids can't handle the cute.|D.png

Just had to draw this scene after the adorable image in my head @Quoth143 placed in. Kinda rude of me to draw the Higgsbury brothers basically get sick but oh well.

On 7/16/2016 at 4:12 PM, Willette said:

The return of exotic pig dancers!0mUurgx.gif

Now in full color!

pigmen showagenders.png

I made them "anatomically correct". pfft.

Due to GhostlyMuse's comic "The adventures of Wilson P. Higgsbury" and her comment about the character Amelian being of indeterminate gender, it kind of inspired me to do a piece inspired by @Willette's post. Forgive me how I put the position in Wilson in. Just a lil' joke.

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 2.15.47 AM.png

20160727-Charlie in southern style comfort.png

Here you go @Asparagus. It's not a front porch per say, but it's the best equivalent I could think of. the idea of Waiter mr. Skits was too cute. Kind of different giving Charlie overalls, so it was fun to explore costume possibilities. Her skin has a blue tint similar to Maxwell's since I wouldn't be surprised if they tried something with her model in play mode. The griffin's are still fun to draw, even if they are statuary that Charlie subconsciously mad-

What is the connection between Charlie and those statues? This has been something I've been wondering about for a while now.

universes shipwrecked.pngSo... There's a new episode of Steven Universe coming out about "Lost at sea". Thought it'd be fun to draw the characters in Agala's style. Greg and Pearl are my top favorites so he deserves more fanart from me(my digital gallery has too much pearl fanart).

wilson inspecting Wendys head.png

After getting my Wilson toy, my brow raised at Wendy's head having a rattling sound. Due to me not wanting to do a "how to basic youtube channel" on my wendy toy, I just decided to do a picture of Wilson doing a test on Wendy. My father wants me to do a picture of Maxwell doing something similar to another character with the character holding the door. This picture bothered him for some reason.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 2.15.47 AM.png

20160727-Charlie in southern style comfort.png

Here you go @Asparagus. It's not a front porch per say, but it's the best equivalent I could think of. the idea of Waiter mr. Skits was too cute. Kind of different giving Charlie overalls, so it was fun to explore costume possibilities. Her skin has a blue tint similar to Maxwell's since I wouldn't be surprised if they tried something with her model in play mode. The griffin's are still fun to draw, even if they are statuary that Charlie subconsciously mad-

What is the connection between Charlie and those statues? This has been something I've been wondering about for a while now.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Mr. Skits and the gargoyles and the marble bench and the Charlie and the overalls and the world looking on fire!!

asdfnasfoqhfndjak <3

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Asparagus said:

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Mr. Skits and the gargoyles and the marble bench and the Charlie and the overalls and the world looking on fire!!

asdfnasfoqhfndjak <3

Dammit Willow. |D.png

Thank you, bud. :wilson_dorky:

This piece wouldn't have been made if it weren't for your prompt. The little waiter Skits was just worth it.

• Like 2