15 hours ago, minespatch said:

whitly uses brotherly brat powers.png

Now we see brothers in their natural habitat. Doing the usual sibling ritual of "stop hitting yourself" in Three Stooges style.

That's Lee's favourite past time, which works uncharacteristically well with their predicament.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

-Images of unexpectedly awesome variety-

@Willette is freaking terrifying. |D;;;;

Eyy, what can I say? Hanging around a group of d̶e̶l̶i̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶t̶  friends can get you carried away!

Awesome drawings btw! :3

I also really appreciate the job behind huge posts with multiquoting.... FROM OTHER THREADS.

Man... fells like a lot of effort already.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WPH said:

That's Lee's favourite past time, which works uncharacteristically well with their predicament.

I had to give a tribute to the other brother since I already did Whitford. Though seeing Whitly being a jerk, it was a given. |D.png

11 hours ago, Bebbit said:

You can tell Maxwell taught him magic because he's typing upside-down.

It could've gone in two ways, Maxwell teaching Wilson bat powers so he'd type upside down or I do the text naturally. |D;;;

It was more out of convenience so I had to take liberties with physics.

5 hours ago, Willette said:

Eyy, what can I say? Hanging around a group of d̶e̶l̶i̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶t̶  friends can get you carried away!

Awesome drawings btw! :3 I also really appreciate the job behind huge posts with multiquoting.... FROM OTHER THREADS.

Man... fells like a lot of effort already.  

I needed to do mass thread quoting for context. My images don't work without the image context. The only hastle is replying to skype friends while using tab-"magic" to copy paste each entry.

Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate it. I want to give every thread I follow their own tribute for their hard work and artistic development. :wilson_smile:

Please don't take my joke seriously, you're cool, you're cool.

On 7/7/2016 at 6:30 PM, 4potatoes said:

I'd post some portraits, but I need to fix some of them. So here's some crap I drew in the meantime.

IMG_1107.jpg

sophisticated catcoon.pngA sophisticated catcoon domesticated by Wickerbottom... Probably. I'd love to know more on the story behind this lil' guy, @4potatoes.

On 7/7/2016 at 2:22 AM, mewthemew said:

Waargh dump. just messing around with ideas ^-^

numnom.png

wilson tries to stop waarg.pngWilson struggles to save the many of @mewthemew's cat drawings from being devoured. Poor Waargh needs help from the hunchback couple with Ivy's cure.

On 7/21/2016 at 1:18 AM, Mobbstar said:
On 7/21/2016 at 1:11 AM, DragonMage156 said:

I can't help but think how alike you two are ^_^

Yeah, they both draw Maxwell without his trademarked banana chin.

go home wilson your runk.pngGo home Wilson, you're drunk.

Actually, @Mobbstar just made me want to draw a drunk Wilson while Mr Skits looks on with shame.

gramaphones rebelious stage.png

I saw this cap and felt inspired to give the Gramophone a rebellious adolescent period. Found the image through my A E S T H E T I C facebook friend's sharings. He loves vaporwave just as much as I do, so I just had to throw in the classic Macintosh plus meme song. It's catchy.

On 7/10/2016 at 4:26 PM, Diezen said:

20160710162043_1.jpg

Comfiest Webber.

20160722p2-Little Webber in slumberland.png

One of the two big pieces I did today. "Little Webber in slumberland." Based on one of my favorite childhood films and comics of all time. I definitely prefer the Hemdale(Same people who released my other childhood classic Princess and the Goblin[including the German schlock Magic Voyage with Dom Deluize]) theatrical cut over the dvd one since even though the dvd is actually a master's cut with deleted scenes that help the story, the deleted scenes actually have a different sound quality that hurts my ears when watching.

@Diezen's choices, as well as the new skin, just inspired me to reference the climactic ending with the scepter. Including a spider version of Icarus.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 7/10/2016 at 6:29 AM, YzarcCreations said:

It's raining today...

3ee0b23a9c35d5287d1a04956d27bf9b.png

raining men on fuu.png

It's raining men, @YzarcCreations. |D.png

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 9

27 minutes ago, minespatch said:

wilson tries to stop waarg.png

20160722p2-Little Webber in slumberland.png

For the first one, I can completely see that happening, haha. Don't worry, he wasn't gonna hurt the poor kitty....not on purpose anyway. Waargh loves cute things, but his meat cravings get out of hand sometimes.

For the second one, I still have no idea what it's referencing (i read the description below it), but to me, Webber reminds me of one of the Doctors from doctor who with that staff ^^ Doctor Webber!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

For the first one, I can completely see that happening, haha. Don't worry, he wasn't gonna hurt the poor kitty....not on purpose anyway. Waargh loves cute things, but his meat cravings get out of hand sometimes.

For the second one, I still have no idea what it's referencing (i read the description below it), but to me, Webber reminds me of one of the Doctors from doctor who with that staff ^^ Doctor Webber!

Hence why Ivy should totally give him treatment. If Ivy could help Donut, why not Waargh?

Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 10.07.40 PM.png

Here's the image I used for reference. It's when Nemo is fighting the nightmare king.

Though I do see the resemblence due to the striped outfit. I'm guessing... David Tennant's doctor?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Hence why Ivy should totally give him treatment. If Ivy could help Donut, why not Waargh?

Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 10.07.40 PM.png

Here's the image I used for reference. It's when Nemo is fighting the nightmare king.

Though I do see the resemblence due to the striped outfit. I'm guessing... David Tennant's doctor?

That is true. i...might do that actually :p, I mean, after I do a bunch of Wickerbottom drawings. I'm on a Wickerbottom kick at the moment ^^

Hm, I've never seen that movie, actually. Is it any good? Might do a Doctor Webber and assistant Wendy drawing too. That'll be fun.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

That is true. i...might do that actually :p, I mean, after I do a bunch of Wickerbottom drawings. I'm on a Wickerbottom kick at the moment ^^

Hm, I've never seen that movie, actually. Is it any good? Might do a Doctor Webber and assistant Wendy drawing too. That'll be fun.

No need to stop what you're doing, I haven't checked your thread yet. Just got on after a long day on my offline pc.

Yeah, Nostalgia Critic's review is rather on the harsh side. Both Hemdale Little Nemo and Princess and the Goblin are great films. Though the latter has better animation but both have great stories.

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

No need to stop what you're doing, I haven't checked your thread yet. Just got on after a long day on my offline pc.

Yeah, Nostalgia Critic's review is rather on the harsh side. Both Hemdale Little Nemo and Princess and the Goblin are great films. Though the latter has better animation but both have great stories.

That's fine. I haven't been doing much of anything online, either ^^

Oh, yeah...that guy...>.> I stopped watching him cold-turkey after he insulted Pokemon and its fanbase (for....the 3rd time? one of the commercial ones) to which I am a part of.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Ey, it's dreamland Mario! XD I'd love to see him feed rare candy to a Beefalo and then ride it :p

13 hours ago, mewthemew said:

*cough* rarecandy is from pokemon, not mario :p

13 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

13 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Not one for prank calls, but I see what you're getting at ^-^

latest.png

4 hours ago, YzarcCreations said:

Thank you for this very silly picture! Poor FuuFuu ahahah thank you for this cute silly pic! I adore it <3

I have several screencaps of posts I need to reply to in the future and I'm glad I got it done. Fuu is really cute and she needed a fanart. I'm just sorry her fate ended up with a broken umbrella. :wilson_ecstatic:

I was supposed to take a photo of Wilson with the count chocula castle my father made but got carried away with my toys.

SAM_1696.pngSAM_1693.png

Wendy cuddles with CosmicCreepers.

Wilson gets a new ride... That's too big to sit in.

SAM_1697.pngSAM_1698.png

Wendy tries to get in.

SAM_1704.pngSAM_1705.pngSAM_1706.pngSAM_1707.png

Praying to the food gods for good Miso soup.

SAM_1699.png

"What strange statuary..."

SAM_1703.png

"Alas Poor Yorrick... Whom knew him well? I sure don't."

SAM_1702.pngSAM_1702.pngI will never get tired of this meme:

• Like 1