minespatch    63,903
41 minutes ago, rubidiumsart said:

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

aaaaassssssss.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 2.25.29 AM.png

• Like 4

DragonMage156    25,766
9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Still getting around to my reply piece. I've been busy this week, so I want to get things done instead of posting archived works on my art pages on Facebook and tumblr to keep them active.

That's ok. Heh, I didn't even know there was still a reply piece coming. Also, WHAT DAFUG HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD? 0_0

• Like 1

mewthemew    4,131
43 minutes ago, minespatch said:

hunchcouple family outing.png

After poor Ivy overcomes Donut's current thropic situation, the rabbitperson and Merp take light of the situation as a family.

Oh my god, i never would've thought of this, haha! That's amazing! ^^

• Like 1

minespatch    63,903
10 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Oh my god, i never would've thought of this, haha! That's amazing! ^^

I really want the three to live as a family together. The picture where Ivy just sees Donut giving into madness is just so sad.

mewthemew    4,131
6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I really want the three to live as a family together. The picture where Ivy just sees Donut giving into madness is just so sad.

It was actually going to be something like they slowly figure out how to get over the issue, but I like Donut yoshi better.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

Tamir    1,237
17 hours ago, minespatch said:

20160717p1-One punch wilson.png

Finally, I wanted to do a OnePunch Man meets @Miss's Bloodeagles. I just love that listless expression from Saitama that Wilson needed it. Though technically it was Maxwell who had the happy expression on his face in this point in the comic. I probably should've done more with the background but I was in a hurry. This week was busy.

GO FOR THE EYES

wait. I mean

GO FOR THE EYE

Edited by Miss
  • Like 4

minespatch    63,903

Since @DragonMage156 suggested me to ask this here, has the klei staff actually uploaded a layout of Wilson's attic from the origin video?  Need it for reference for a later picture I'll be doing with Wilson and William Carter.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    25,766
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Since @DragonMage156 suggested me to ask this here, has the klei staff actually uploaded a layout of Wilson's attic from the origin video?  Need it for reference for a later picture I'll be doing with Wilson and William Carter.

So William is in Wilson's house? (Kinda impossible for canon but it doesn't matter since it isn't a full on story).

• Like 1

minespatch    63,903

Nah, I'm going to show both rooms. The attic of Wilson's house and William Carter's study. It'll be aesthetic for the picture but that's it. I already have what I need for the carter side.

minespatch    63,903

I didn't expect Poof to just pass out on the floor. We're not sure if it was the shots the vet gave him that did something to him after he was neutered(he was a really strong cat before the neutering) or the summer heat. I'm glad he's next to Spooky now, another fine kitty I miss.

Mobbstar    13,951
11 hours ago, minespatch said:

As Wilson reads the Shepard's Journal, he realizes he's not

The first time I read this line, it stopped after "not" and I thought that's a reference to how his eyes look elsewhere. XD

• Like 1

DragonMage156    25,766
33 minutes ago, minespatch said:

dragonmage ends up in a stunt.png

A skeleton don't worry about weight. Skeleton don't care.

Anyways, enough memeing, Off to daaaaance~ Sorry @DragonMage156 eue;;;;;;;;

That's ok XD Also, I don't see myself too heavy so it should be fine :D

• Like 2