questions

Hi how you get rid of monkeys fast I know some of you may told me once but they still are annoying for me so far I've been using bananas and making them fight each other should I force feed them a venom gland or i should have to keep atleast one monkey hut or more for a monkey farm?

And Anyone have tips for exploring fast early game in SW?

@ImDaMisterL there is another thread in DS general i made a mistake can you lock or delete that and keep this?

37 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

Hi how you get rid of monkeys fast I know some of you may told me once but they still are annoying for me so far I've been using bananas and making them fight each other should I force feed them a venom gland or i should have to keep atleast one monkey hut or more for a monkey farm?

And Anyone have tips for exploring fast early game in SW?

Make a torch and burn their houses to the GROUND THOSE INFERNAL THINGS KILL THEM ALL MAKE THEM SUFFER

Also,  I usually just make a sailboat and make a sail and sail in diagnal lines for finding islands.

1 minute ago, Weirdobob said:

Make a torch and burn their houses to the GROUND THOSE INFERNAL THINGS KILL THEM ALL MAKE THEM SUFFER

Also,  I usually just make a sailboat and make a sail and sail in diagnal lines for finding islands.

it's not better to make a monkey farm and farm them for food?

What you can do is make a Silly Monkeyball, put it on the ground and sorround it with walls (i suggest Limestone ones since they can't be destroyed by the elements). That way any ape that spawns from a hut will hug the wall trying to reach the ball but they can't.

Same can be done with Powdercake (1 Corn, 2 Honey 1 Stick) and extended to pigs since they will priorotize food over anything else. Reason for the powdercake is that it's the food that lasts the longes out of any food in DS (average spoiltime is around 2000 days) So if you do it like that you never have to worry about apes, pigs or werepigs since they all prioritize food over anything else

Don't have a screenshot sadly so if anyone who does would be so free to show the setup. I would really apprechiate that cause I'm to lazy to rebuild that setup quickly just for those purposes.

28 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

What you can do is make a Silly Monkeyball, put it on the ground and sorround it with walls (i suggest Limestone ones since they can't be destroyed by the elements). That way any ape that spawns from a hut will hug the wall trying to reach the ball but they can't.

Same can be done with Powdercake (1 Corn, 2 Honey 1 Stick) and extended to pigs since they will priorotize food over anything else. Reason for the powdercake is that it's the food that lasts the longes out of any food in DS (average spoiltime is around 2000 days) So if you do it like that you never have to worry about apes, pigs or werepigs since they all prioritize food over anything else

Don't have a screenshot sadly so if anyone who does would be so free to show the setup. I would really apprechiate that cause I'm to lazy to rebuild that setup quickly just for those purposes.

yeah i hear it is good if i can make a monkey farm early game i seen some and i wasn't sure of what to do.one more question how you make fire packim?

Archived