Stuck after 2nd Gift box

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

So, have the skins been distributed already? I didn't get mine.

It's still running, it should be finished soon (10 mins). Please restart your game to make sure your inventory is updated.

Hmmm, so I had previously gotten 3 drops, but got 2 when I logged in. So does that mean one of the previous 3 was a ghost drop? That couldn't be the case since I used them in the trade in, right?

And she who hath patience shalt be rewarded with the treasure aplenty from the hallowed potato cup...

All drops happened. Thank you so much for Willow's shadow gown aaand... drums... a purple lumberjack shirt! Whoopie!

Okaaay, Gentlemen... Let's not get too hasty here. Have I told you I suffer from gifophobia? This can prove horribly detrimental to my health. (Smiling, slowly backs away while groping for her sleep darts.)

And that armour is damnably impractical (bare chests, what the...???). A male version of the chainmail bikini. Here, I had to say it. I despise illogical armour. Seriously, off now. This is getting scary and if you want, use the PMs instead of luring me towards the sinful off-topic path, alrighty? Thanks in advance!

I need more bee mines. And maybe rock lobsters. And my pet tentacle Wilfred.

I got my Yellow Gloves, a common repeat for myself. I've seen people gripe on shoes, but it took me awhile to build up my small shoe collection of all 3 sneakers and one Pumps. Still waiting for some more footwear. Meanwhile, I have a good chunk of gloves and have traded in a good chunk of gloves. 

8 hours ago, VexTheHex said:

I got my Yellow Gloves, a common repeat for myself. I've seen people gripe on shoes, but it took me awhile to build up my small shoe collection of all 3 sneakers and one Pumps. Still waiting for some more footwear. Meanwhile, I have a good chunk of gloves and have traded in a good chunk of gloves. 

Now that you mentioned, I believe I've got only two footwear so far... A Green Sneakers and Canadian Boots, nothing else. Pants are something I don't receive often either.

Archived