Stuck after 2nd Gift box

5 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Well if they did, I hope they know that we appreciate their work to help with the skin drops(even if I don't care about the skin drops atm)

Charlie forbid I get a shadow wendy elegant... that would be horrible... O__O

*shaking intensifies*

*winking even more so*

2 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

Charlie forbid I get a shadow wendy elegant... that would be horrible... O__O

Charlie forbid I get a Triumphant Wickerbottom skin...

*Sneezing intensifies*

*nudging so many times* 

• Developer
6 hours ago, t0panka said:

@GiddyGuy yeah that was 11h ago dude thats why I'm concerned

Our top story tonight, Klei devs terrible at estimating how long something will take! In other breaking news, water is wet!

2 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Is Nome an occultist?

@Etna taught me a thing or two....

• Developer
5 minutes ago, Ezek1el said:

Damn, Thursday is approaching and still no fix (played some more today). I dont want to lose my remaining 2 item drops!! :D

Nothing to worry about there. The underlying bug is long since fixed, your drops should work normally next week. This week's drops you'll get eventually, even if it takes us a while The only way you'd miss out is if you stop playing this week a little too early (since you're basically flying blind on drops this week, not knowing how many you've earned).

5 minutes ago, nome said:

(since you're basically flying blind on drops this week, not knowing how many you've earned).

Can we please have a counter that counts how many drops we've gotten for the week, cause I have a very weak memory Mrs Peter.

• Developer
1 minute ago, verm1ll1on said:

Wait, what do you mean by "eventually"? I've gotten two gifts (and got stuck since that) this week and haven't played for more than 20 minutes since Saturday. Will I get those 2 others by playing normally now or what?

If you've received two gifts, you might have only earned two gifts or you might have earned all four but two are in the broken state. You'll have to decide based on your playtime. Or wait until we roll out the fix and then play more if you still don't have them. _Hoping_ to get it done today.

@nome so it isn't fixed yet?  I knew it!  I called bs all day yesterday cause I still didn't get one.  No worries so long as the fix is out before the new week.  This break has caused a dedicated public survival server to go the distance which is always fun.

• Developer
1 minute ago, Clwnbaby said:

so it isn't fixed yet?

The bug is fixed, anyone playing now will get the right number of drops. The fixup script to undo the damage the bug caused and give drops back to the people who lost them is not ready yet. Make sense?

3 minutes ago, nome said:

you might have only earned two gifts or you might have earned all four but two are in the broken state.

Oh, I definitely played* enough to earn all four, so I'll receive them immediately after you guys release the kraken fix?

*overnighted with a god mode slave

• Developer
1 hour ago, verm1ll1on said:

Oh, I definitely played* enough to earn all four, so I'll receive them immediately after you guys release the kraken fix?

Yes, you will get the gift immediately when the fix will be started.

The icon will show up and you'll have to open the gift with a Science machine, as usual. If you missed more than one, they will drop at the same time.

why is there a set amount of time required for you to get a drop  the time it takes is completely random cause if there is then that cant explain why i gotten 3 within an hour of gameplay

got answered as i went to the restroom curse these excretory needs

34 minutes ago, Diabu said:

The icon will show up and you'll have to open the gift with a Science machine, as usual. If you missed more than one, they will drop at the same time.

Awesome! The support is much appreciated.

I do wonder what the slots being filled with items that don't exist(yet?) means. Does that mean we got some random nothing, that we got a new drop not added in, or if there is some entirely new drop mechanic we activated. And if the fix means we will get the new drop or just something random. It makes me curious, though I'm not sure I'd want to know I rolled a new cool drop and now I'll get another red collared shirt. xD 

15 minutes ago, VexTheHex said:

I do wonder what the slots being filled with items that don't exist(yet?) means. Does that mean we got some random nothing, that we got a new drop not added in, or if there is some entirely new drop mechanic we activated. And if the fix means we will get the new drop or just something random. It makes me curious, though I'm not sure I'd want to know I rolled a new cool drop and now I'll get another red collared shirt. xD 

Interesting.

I vote for a T-shirt with I TOOK PART IN THE GREAT CRASH OF 2016 on it. And wear it all the time. Because the support is amazing - I think too few notice how hard they work for us.

I have an idea for my bugnet now. Ha.

1 hour ago, Diabu said:

It's nice ! Let us to know when this fix will be released to get lost drops.

• Developer
4 minutes ago, Aguywhoknows said:

It's nice ! Let us to know when this fix will be released to get lost drops.

It is running now, you should receive your missed drops in the next hour or so. You may need to log in to the game again, if you're in a game, the gift popup won't show up.

3 minutes ago, Diabu said:

It is running now, you should receive your missed drops in the next hour or so. You may need to log in to the game again, if you're in a game, the gift popup won't show up.

Lol, so fast. Nice to hear it. I will try not to die next hours and get some pretty clothes.

Archived