Please choose a category

[Gameplay]

Platform

• Chrome
Version Number

Issue title

Laggy / Non Responsive cursor & Random walking up

Steps to reproduce

These issues seem really random, not once have I seen a specific action make these things happen, they just occasionally do, more laggy cursor though.

Describe your issue

When I'm just minding my business half the time doing what I'm doing when I move the mouse it usually barely responds and slowly moves its way to where I want it after a couple of forced slide movements or just decides not to move. I havent exactly seen any response with this bug to my actions and it just always seems to do that, and it's been more frequent lately. Then some people say their characters wont move but with me it's more of the character wont stop moving. This is a rare problem I get once every few playthroughs but it has gotten me killed since its almost uncontrollable since you can move but if you stop the character just assumes control and goes right up for no reason. Again, I just play the game and I have yet to find out what exactly triggers this but the cursor is more of a problem than the random rare movement problem. I hope this problem would be able to get looked into!

flamingaxe12    10

I'm playing a bit more and I think, just like the game, the further the days progress the more lag there is, but the cursor lag is different then the laggy gameplay when there alot of more stuff spawning and discovered etc. Just a chance it could be!

Wade    321

Hmm..

Do you have any other Chrome tabs open, and\or are you switching between them?

I know the game sometimes has issues with movements and mouse clicks outside of the game window...

flamingaxe12    10

I always keep just the single tab open for the game... and I usually just spaz out with my movement until it stops any direction for awhile til it stops usually does the trick just takes a minute or two