[Forum Game] Descend into the Abyss: Information of adventurers

Mezukie

On 4/5/2016 at 7:26 PM, DwerBomb said:

(Some abilities I guess)

Reveal hidden contents

Equipment related:

Reveal hidden contents

Equip googles- accuracy increased by a lot (his standard accuracy is not the best as he is slightly myopic. (Not the best for a bowblade...Was considered weak and lazy from his clan, as he didn't try hard enough)

Bow to blades transaction- the string is long and isn't in tension when the blades are not connected: he's free to swing them as normal blades. When the two  handles are connected, the string is reeled in: it is now usable as a bow.

Bow related:

Reveal hidden contents

Arrows informations: His quiver has 9 arrows. Each arrow has a 5% chance to break if it hits a target with no armour and doesn't kill it (in case it does get killed, the arrow won't break); 10% chance to break if it hits the target IF said target has armour; and a 25% chance to break if it misses and hits a wall. The broken-arrow can't be used. If repaired in any way, the chance to break again will be much higher [double the chance]. Special attacks can charge the arrow to become critical. A critical-arrow can pierce through enemies (if without armour or if killed with by that arrow) and deals double damage BUT it has a 100% chance to break.

Shoot!- uses one of the arrows in his quiver for a long ranged attack (just a normal bow and arrow attack). 

Judgement arrow- The bow's string reeling mechanism can be used to make the string more tense. The next arrow will be critical. This consume mana.

-more to add in the future, possibly elemental attacks-

Blades related: 

Reveal hidden contents

Other then swinging them, he can also do some cool tricks. Named in Italian because reasons.

Piroetta- Area damage. He spins with his blades held in opposite directions. 

Sventramento- The blades are held in the same direction, long blade up. He swings at the enemy holding them side to side (making contact with the knuckles).

Sventramento superiore- same as the previous attack, but the string is first tossed around the head of the enemy. The string is reeled in as he lifts the blades, and when the enemy is directly in front of him, he slices down. Risky move as it gets you really close to the enemy and you are unable to escape too, but almost a certain instakill if it succeeds.

Ascesa- a secret technique exclusive to his clan. He charges his mana (do we have mana?) jumps, while spinning as in the "Piroetta" attack. The attack will extend to a wider range as air-blades are sent around him. Has a chance to daze the enemy for 3 seconds (25%), has a chance to daze himself for 2 seconds (25%).

-more to add in the future, possibly elemental attacks-

String related:

Reveal hidden contents

The bowblade string is nearly indestructible. Therefore it can be used to choke people. A death caused by this is known as "Esecuzione". 

He may also want to cut the strangled enemy with the blades as it slowly dies.

@Mr.P ?

4 hours ago, Mezukie said:

It is updated with rc now in and Aranea/ Venators appearance yay!

Uuuuhhhh so I guess I'm in now? well here's my appearance

Spoiler

6f5ad132d7aee467565f1b2376c58690.png

And my character name is Wilda.

As for skills I don't really know much but

I guess I can shank and stab people with my ritual knife

offer stuff to my dark god and summon abyssmal creatures 

like tentacles? idk I might just end up using the darkest

dungeon skills.

Yeah at this poibt it will take time. I might consider doing another join event soon just so we don't have so many people waiting but I have to see.

As for skills Aqua send me a PM and we can discuss this further without cluttering the info thread.

Name: Ria

Appearance:

Spoiler

575851d92d7c9_DragonMageAbyss.png.3062aa

Credit to @Ysulyan for the drawing :)

Class: Fire Mage

Spoiler

Ever since Ria was young, she had always found ease in conjuring fire magic. She was taught by another mage on how to control it and bend it to her will. Other elements however were proven to be impossible for her to summon. Due to her fiery passion for dragons, the Elders concluded that Ria was born for a fire that could not be extinguished.

Ria became part of the council years later due to her adventurous personality.

Skills:

Spoiler

Fire Staff allows her to conjure up fire to use in combat to burn her enemies, or to be used as a light source in dark areas.

Dragon Power: Wings allow her to fly.

Dragon Ears grant her the power of enhanced hearing. If there's a sound of danger (or anything else) that goes unheard by the others, Ria will most likely hear it and alert the group.

Dragon Sight allows her to see in the dark. Can be useful if fire is not available. Eg, sneaking around, underwater, etc.

Claws. Ria has retractable claws in her fingers. Can be used in close combat, cutting or climbing.

Dragon Tail has sometimes been mistaken for a devil tail. Can he used to hold items if hands are full. This is not usually used as a combat method.

Archived