[Game Update] - 176267

• Developer

You can call this the "Talkin' About Stuff" update, if you like! Why? We've done a whole bunch of additions and revisions to the character speech! So it's time to examine stuff and see what everybody has to say.

And as always, lots of bug fixes. (Big thanks to everyone who posts in the bug tracker. It's been extremely useful for us!)

View full update

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Big thanks to everyone who posts in the bug tracker. It's been extremely useful for us!

Pleasure is ours!

Also, sorry for clogging it with too many reports sometimes. personally speaking.

And talking about reports, @Ipsquiggle, some that may have passed off the radar:

Spoiler

Edited by Mudley
  • Like 1

@KrisRF, some strings that might seem not right:

speech_waxwell|ACTIONFAIL.TEACH.CANTLEARN "There's a lessoned to be learned about tampering with secret knowledge."
speech_wathgrithr|DESCRIBE.WILLOW.ATTACKER "Should it come to blows, I wish only that the best maiden triumph."
speech_wilson|DESCRIBE.WX78.REVIVER "Looks like %s got that empathy nodule up and running."
speech_woodie|ACTIONFAIL.GIVE.ABIGAILHEART "I'd never hear the end of it from Luce if I didn't try."
speech_woodie|ACTIONFAIL.TEACH.CANTLEARN "Err... do you understand this one, Luce?"
speech_woodie|DESCRIBE.KNIGHT ""
speech_woodie|DESCRIBE.STATUEMAXWELL "I'm gonna to make fun of him for this later, eh?"
speech_wx78|DESCRIBE.REVIVER "%s' INSANE EXPERIMENTS HAVE PROVEN USEFUL"
speech_wx78|DESCRIBE.STATUEMAXWELL ""
strings|TRADESCREEN.SERVER_ERROR_BODY "There was an error your trading items. Please login again to refresh your account inventory."

• Like 7

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Muche said:

@KrisRF, some strings that might seem not right:

speech_waxwell|ACTIONFAIL.TEACH.CANTLEARN "There's a lessoned to be learned about tampering with secret knowledge."
speech_wathgrithr|DESCRIBE.WILLOW.ATTACKER "Should it come to blows, I wish only that the best maiden triumph."
speech_wilson|DESCRIBE.WX78.REVIVER "Looks like %s got that empathy nodule up and running."
speech_woodie|ACTIONFAIL.GIVE.ABIGAILHEART "I'd never hear the end of it from Luce if I didn't try."
speech_woodie|ACTIONFAIL.TEACH.CANTLEARN "Err... do you understand this one, Luce?"
speech_woodie|DESCRIBE.KNIGHT ""
speech_woodie|DESCRIBE.STATUEMAXWELL "I'm gonna to make fun of him for this later, eh?"
speech_wx78|DESCRIBE.REVIVER "%s' INSANE EXPERIMENTS HAVE PROVEN USEFUL"
speech_wx78|DESCRIBE.STATUEMAXWELL ""
strings|TRADESCREEN.SERVER_ERROR_BODY "There was an error your trading items. Please login again to refresh your account inventory."

Thanks Muche, I'll look into it first thing! :)

(Edit: I know for sure the WX78 Maxwell Statue inspection has been changed but I'll have to see about the others)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Please post all the new stringsssss. I want dem quotes but too lazy to dig dem files and have no friends FeelsBadMan

11 hours ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Pitchfork(Wilson): I think Maxxy boy's girlfriend is looking for this.

TFW when this line probably isn't included

Some grave quotes:

It says "Help me get out!" and "Nah, just klidding." beneath.
"Whoops"
It says "Come on in"
"And don't come back"

And Maxwell in darkness (I died making this, cause pressing F12 generates a small lag like usual):

That smell... Both nostalgic and terrifying!

His quote while he is about to being attacked by Charlie is still the same.

EDIT:

Brown fedora skin Klei pls

Edited by Maslak
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, filipsperl said:

there's agolden pitchfork in the quotes. Did they add it to the game?

Also a mower, and an abigail heart.

*cough* and possible implications of wendy and maxwell's relation which i hope is true *cough*

Edited by AnonymousKoala
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Also a mower, and an abigail heart.

*cough* and possible implications of wendy and maxwell's relation which i hope is true *cough*

Max on AbigailHeart: "It was worth a try."

GOD DAMNIT MAN CAN YOU BE ANY MORE EMOTIVE?! >:C

1 minute ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Max on AbigailHeart: "It was worth a try."

GOD DAMNIT MAN CAN YOU BE ANY MORE EMOTIVE?! >:C

Read the rest.

They all can.

(Webber's new quotes are cuter than ever also, thank you for this, whoever wrote these quotes)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Read the rest.

They all can.

(Webber's new quotes are cuter than ever also, thank you for this, whoever wrote these quotes)

I know. I expected at least him saying "I'm so sorry Abigail..."

Also.

Webber on Wendy (murderer) "WE'RE TAKING OUR FRIENSHIP BRACELET BACK!" Awwwwwwwwwww how cute :D

• Like 1