For The Occasional Idea

InDenial

For the usual announcements, drawings, writings, and other-ings I have on my mind. Projects involving the community will also be posted here.

CURRENT PROJECTS

A Song For Everyone - A medley of everyone's internet theme!

The Merging of Pictures - We see how your face mixes!

Project: A Song of Everyone

Hey, you! Do you want to have me make a song about you? Do you want me to make a song of everyone that replies and stitch the melodies together into a medley that best represents the internet persona?

You do? Well, you have incredibly low standards, and, quite frankly, you're asking a lot of me.

Simply put, I'm going to make thirty-second songs that best personify your internet persona and make a medley from all of them. If you would like a melody made for you, I ask you to notify me via PM and provide me an adjective, an instrument, and a motif that you would like to be incorporated into the song, i.e. "odd, accordian, confusion". Be creative, please; I don't want a huge list of the same words over and over. Look for weird instruments, weird ideas, weird everything!

Example? Sure, have a WIP. 

Spoiler

How many people are allowed in? Let's say twenty. If that's too short, I can always take more.

disclaimer; project may not be finished due to lack of time. you may not get what you were hoping for; tell me what you want changed. i can't read minds

Beige Prose: A Terse Story About A Terse Story.

Clicking sounds. The clatter of keys on a keyboard. The silent pondering of a child. He wonders about how to start. "The night was silent." A pause. Words deleted off of a screen. A new arrangement of text. "Silent was the night." A beginning. It will do. The man types. A world is created. A pause, and a sip of water. Resume.

"Silent was the night. The stars gleam. A man sits at a grave. It's filled with the loved. He regrets and repents. Tomorrow, he will join her."

8 hours ago, InDenial said:

"Silent was the night. The stars gleam. A man sits at a grave. It's filled with the loved. He regrets and repents. Tomorrow, he will join her."

It's good to see some things never change.

On 5/5/2016 at 10:38 PM, Battal said:

It's good to see some things never change.

If you're going to ask, yes, I am going to work on the Percival plot. I have the gist worked out, I just need to figure out how to communicate the idea.

EDIT: Thanks for reminding me about the notification I need to put up.

Notification: Percival's Backstory, ARG Mechanics(?), and the Retconning

For the few of you that know of me, the only interaction you had with Percival was with the (badly written) writings I did on this forum. Well, to hell to all of that; all of it was a dream! Toss it out the window, for today there will a bigger plot, with multiple lifetimes and half-arsed character development! Perhaps if I put enough time into it, a website will be made for other backstories for other characters. But let it be known; I will not let the story die!

Notification: A Merging Of Pictures

I don't know how to quite explain this so I'll be quick. Two pictures. One acts as the base, another is rearranged and morphed into the base. You get a mixed image. You want your image mixed, you can talk to me and I'll get them mixed using a free service with whatever you want.

Examples are included below.

EQXLjht.jpgVyrEleH.jpggQTrIFs.jpg1StKuwG.jpg0HCsZws.jpgBJxiZJE.jpg5v6xEmL.jpg

Archived