[Forum Game] Descend into the Abyss

Where to next?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Wich portal to take?

• Plains Area
    • Rainforest

"So this is one of those dungeons that magically rearranges itself. Figures." Miles scans the room a few times before moving on.

~enter P's post here~

Miles faces the Goblin Skeletons, a metal on metal grinding sound resonating through the chamber as she draws her weapon and takes a place at the front of the group. Tony starts to whistle with steam build up. The Steam Knight decides to hold her ground and prepares to strike as soon as an enemy gets close enough, hoping multiple ones would be stupid enough to charge her so she could take them out in one swing.

(Am I doing this right?)

(yep so far it's how I want this to work. Also Toast just so you know you'r not an all powerfull Wizard even you got limits and if you try to go out of bounds then I turn you into a Wizzard faster then you can blink. And everyone knows how competent the one with the double Zs on his hat is)

"Now this I can get behind! Litterally!" Myth disappears, using Miles' shadow to hop behind the skeletons. "coup de grace..."  one of the thawing skeletons crumbles instantly, the magic binding it together leaving it's body. The other two turn to him, bones rattling, and he jumps to avoid being de-(legged? crippled? jamberated?!) by a crude axe.

(******* Ninja'd.)

(on it Battal)

As the first few skeletons fall more rush towards the heroes. It quickly turned from just the innitial half dozen to over fifthy of them.

(although slow a bit down guys the other ones want some fun aswell and I still haven't even reanimated the Orcs or the Troll yet)

20 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(My impression would be that each of us would decide the action we wanted to take and then P would determine the outcome. That's why I didn't have Miles just Tony some already.)

(Basicly this. I wanted to make this a wee bit more turnbased cause it would be unfair for the people that are currently unable to post when basicly 3 members solve a whole encounter by themself. So basicly slow a bit down during encounters till the rest made their decisions so everyone gets to have a bit of action.)

20 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

TROLL

(Why do you think i mentioned a Trollskeleton? Seriously I don't write things like that just for decoration I at least want to make good use out of them.)

"Oh! These things we do that others may be freed of their curse!... But also for the shinies, am I right?" Rhi decides to enter last into the path at the beginning, in the meantime playing a epic song of sorts with his lute, smiling despite of the darkness around them. After the introduction of said cursed man, they reach the room filled with bones.

Seeing they were reanimating, Rhi lets out a faint yap and stands ready. With little preparation, he notices the others drawing their weapons and so he starts to play an inspirational tune for his friends.

"Let us make this day count, lads!"

Cue the song to inspire courage! But it is no mere song, for the lute's vibrating chords start to enhance everyone's determination and combat prowess, and Rhi's voice accompanies its rhythm!

Spoiler

"Slashing through the bones
With a good one-handed blade
Over corpses we go
And through the gore we wade
Hammer on scalp rings
Making bodies fly
What fun to sing our Slaying Song
And watch these goblins DIE!"

And so on the song goes, enhancing the spirits of those that were listening.

"I-" Myth dodged another axe swing, "Told-" He parried a sword thrust, "You-" He jumped over a third attacker, and more goblins started attacking him. "Hispowerballadswerereallygood WALTZ!" (That was a joke set up by the way. Don't take that as me being all OP.) He sprinted out of the cluster, sheathed his blades and freed his throwing knives. He closed one eye, and the steel whistled towards his attackers.

(Continuation of the song;)

Spoiler

Oh! Orcs are swell, to be felled, that troll looks nastay! So much fun, to dungeon run with a great part-ay! Hey!

*Lute playing*

Crashing through the hoard, Tony in her hand, Miles the Steam Knight, havoc where it [Tony] lands, so many undead, all want her head, good job she has thick armour or she'd probably be dead, HEY! 

^Chorus

Etc. More verses in the morning.

3 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(Oops, sorry Soto. It's kinda hard to keep track of so many people; I guess we got a little carried away. *rubs back of neck awkwardly*)

(O-oh I thought we were missing someone...)

Archived