[Forum Game] Descend into the Abyss

Where to next?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Wich portal to take?

• Plains Area
    • Rainforest

"Let's go see what killed those other adventurers then, fine. I don't have detect trap on me though (I'm pretty handy at disabling them though,) so if we get smacked in the face, not me to blame."

(Side note, I want to add a 'Mark target' ability (like the bounty hunter in Darkest Dungeon) but that may be a little OP. What do you think?)

"I still think we should look for secret passages!" Jasmine exclaimed, leaning over her tea. "That's where I stand on the matter, now don't go doing anything until we get everyone else's input." 

(Seriously, this is a CYOA. Don't even walk off without P's permission)

1 minute ago, Battal said:

(I feel like such a scrub for actually having to look up what CYOA means.)

(You're not alone.

(Also my brain feels like mush right now, so I'm probably going to avoid making any ingame actions right now.)

(You're not part of the original group. Instead I have to write a proper event about that. Basicly if you see a mention from me in this thread then you know that you will be a part of it. Kinda how Dwer and I joined the Mafia thread after day 2 but for now it's only our lovely group of heroes that got the mention at the start.)

5 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

(You're not part of the original group. Instead I have to write a proper event about that. Basicly if you see a mention from me in this thread then you know that you will be a part of it. Kinda how Dwer and I joined the Mafia thread after day 2 but for now it's only our lovely group of heroes that got the mention at the start.)

(Ok danks)

(Wait could I be the Shield"maiden" Melinda?) (Get it?)

(I'm just going to assume that the leather armor retcon is okay and continue.)

"It may not be much against a heavy weapon, sure, but it'll at least keep me from getting shived in the back, so It's better than nothing." Miles was turning around to face some of the other members as Mithril muttered quietly, the clanking and steam pops downing out enough for her to not hear his remark clearly. It seems the universe was merciful on him today. 

"Eye and Rhi convinced me. The path we know was trodden before might be our best bet."

(So you want something exciting Danny?)

Pundolf raised his hand. Immidiatly, Mith was lifted into the air, and was pulled right infront of Miles. For some reason, Mith couldn't move..

"Do what you want with him, but make it quick. Controlling blood is pretty tiring."

(I sent my abilities via pm, so this has been accepted)

(If by that you mean the Steamknight is wearing leather armor then I'm here to tell you that the office of hero gear denied your request. Except you meant under the armor then sure beans but the main one has to be big and bulky.

Also I will now be off for the night and I sure hope that you guys decided on a direction tommorow it's not that hard just choose one of the 4 cardinal directions.)

(I'm legitimately tired, :p.)

"Oooooh, scaaaaary. Waltz!" Mith blinked out of the mysterious spell and ended up in front of Miles. "Thank you, very much! Shadows are a valid way for me to teleport you know!" He blinked again, appearing behind Miles. "You're the chick with the heavy armour, so I'll be behind you." He stepped back.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind you..."

5 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

(If by that you mean the Steamknight is wearing leather armor then I'm here to tell you that the office of hero gear denied your request. Except you meant under the armor then sure beans but the main one has to be big and bulky.l

(I meant the armor she's wearing under her armor :P)

Miles blinked a couple times, staring at the assassin that was being levitated in front of her. "...What?"

(YKW MILES DIDN'T HEAR HIS REMARK ABOUT TAKING OFF CLOTHES)

Edit: I was ninja'd. Pretend I said this before Mithril did his think.

Miles shrugged at Battal's and Mithril's responses. "Fine by me. I didn't make this suit for cowering in the back row."

(I KNOW MY INTERNET WAS SLOW SO I DIDNT KNOW YOU POSTED)

Pundolf froze. Not literally. Did Mith just teleport while he was controlling his blood? This was confirmed when he saw about 30% of Mith's blood floating in midair.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?"

Quentin pried off the lower grin-looking portion of his mask and took a nice long lick of one of the walls. Then, he quickly snapped it back into place and scribbled notes into a journal which he produced from his coat. As he wrote his hands would cause the occasional twitch, requiring him to correct any mistakes causes as a byproduct, and continuously muttering what amounted to a quiet series of hisses and clattering of teeth. 

Once he had achieved his desired outcome he moved onto sketching a map of the adjacent area.

Archived