LadyD on going dramas- aka why is it always me?

LadyD

6 hours ago, LadyD said:

I now want a combustible lemon or maybe a normal lemon so I can squeeze the juice into the open eyes of my land lady and make her suffer. 

You can do the water bucket on top of the door prank, but with lemon juice.....or gasoline.....or magma.....or.....

I am now looking for a place to live, I can't stay where I am.
I am also looking for work. :/ Life is so damn complicated 

Also- Remember when my house got hit by lightning? My ear still feels all weird from that but my doctor is such a **** I keep putting off going and having it checked out. 

For clarification- things don't sound right and my ear feels.... kind of... wet? Its not. Just feels like it.. 

Landlady         LadyD

\ O /               D

| ~x            /|\♧

x~/\                 /\

^^^^^^^^^^

Okay okay. I was gonna make you a drawing, but next week are the major exams and my mom is like "NOOOO GO STUDYHAQOQPCHE"

So heres ASCII art instead! Made it on my phone so its probably not gonna work

Its your landlady dying on some spikes while you sit back relax in the warming glow of your victory (with some luck)

21 hours ago, LadyD said:

I now want a combustible lemon or maybe a normal lemon so I can squeeze the juice into the open eyes of my land lady and make her suffer. 

I have better idea for the combustible lemon...

Spoiler

BURN HER HOUSE DOWN

(Don't actually burn her house down.)

12 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

Its your landlady dying on some spikes while you sit back relax in the warming glow of your victory (with some luck)

Is she picking a 4 leaf clover?

Doctor- The ear is healthy. I have a viral infection, its causing an imbalance in pressure inside my ear canal. So I need to 'pop' my ear. I probably need 7 sessions with vapors of steam and eucalyptus to try and clear out the canals between throat and ear. 

From what I saw the last few days not much. A few new threads here and there.

Ohhh wait "Sneak Peek" for Mafia Season 2 happen aka Danny literally spilled the beans. Lipton will be the next host and we got sort of a setup (although a stupid one at that). Also I a lil but of a tirade from me cause he did what he does best aka he did the entire setup and such without even asking her if she's ok with it and I got a bit angry at this (no I didn't attack him just said what I feel was nessesary I kept it constructive as possible). Still at this rate S2 might turn into something cause Lipton will probably be a better Host then he was.

But otherwise nothing else Interesting. Been working on my RP for the most time so I don't spend as much time lurking around and checking almost any post on the forums.

Archived