LadyD on going dramas- aka why is it always me?

LadyD

So instead waiting for all of you to read a status that i can not be bothered posting.

So I have had to move into my emergency back up place. I can not stay here. Also my PC has died in the move. I know what it is. I need a new case. The power button and the motherboard are not talking.

I have injured myself a lot during today's move. Shoulder, back, neck, ankle and my toe.... I don't do things by halves. Judging by the pain i might yet end up in the hospital. the move is half finished. I still have to find a permanent home and one of the cats is refusing to come out from under my bed. 

Thats all for tonight . 

I know that feeling when everything just goes awefully wrong and you feel like the universe is just out to get you.

But don't give up show life that you'r able to overcome every challange it throws at you. It might be hard but giving up is never a satisfying option.

And as always

Well looking on the bright side. Iris my very scared cat has left the under of my bed. Last night she explored some. Is eating and used the litter trays and is more like herself. Lady the black cat has claimed the house as hers. All of it. Also I didn't end up in hospital. I am in pain but still alive.

195.gif195.gif195.gif

Take these luck pigs! They shall help you do all sorts of things, such as chop down trees, eat your eggs when you try to hatch them, or even fight for you! (Except when you need to kill Deerclops and they're like nowhere to be seen).

13 minutes ago, LadyD said:

In the continuing adventures- today i managed to get poked in the eye by the spine of a plant. My eye was open. It aches still. 

that's not much it'll hurt a bit but'll heal soon.it's bad luck not a big issue yeah i know the eye is a sensible spot but still it's not much.don't get me wrong we all care about you

On 5/2/2016 at 9:08 PM, LadyD said:

In the continuing adventures- today i managed to get poked in the eye by the spine of a plant. My eye was open. It aches still. 

The like button doesn't really fit... so here:

tumblr_mqix7sSSnj1sxva69o1_1280.gif

3 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

I am curious, how did you get poked by a plant in the eye?

I imagine it was something along the lines of "Oh, I can carry another thing. How about this flower with particularly hard thorns!" And then it fell over...

These injuries usually happen because of insufficient consideration, and they happen to pretty much anyone on this scale (moving entirely).

I was grabbing a pot of cat grass, turned and poked my eye on..... a large succulent plant. The same plant that once sent a spire up into the air by 15 meters and flowered..... both astonishing and impractical because we had to rope it and prevent it falling onto the house. 

Sooooo
Final inspection did not go well
I have spent the last week trying to fix all the things that my land lady wants done.
Still not sure she is going to give me back all my bond :/ 

I dropped a 40kg lawn mower onto my toe but didn't feel it. Mostly because at the time the mower had my hand pinched and the entire weight was crushing down on that pinch point. My knuckle is purple and very sore. My toe hurts. 
I am so tried its crazy. 

You know if I didn't go to college right now I would take 2 weeks of buy a ticket to who knows where just to help you out.

Seriously it pains me to have to read all this and just sitting here and be unable to do anything.

*sigh* But alas no cash and I just can't leave for 2 weeks right now. I just feel uneasy seeing someone else be in this much misery and me being unable to do anything.

Archived