Fid and Aspa's photoshop thread of O__O

Fidooop

You've clicked on a thread that makes no sense!

Congratulations!!!
you win nothing! :D

ok maybe you win something... (that something is being able to look at Aspa and I make fools of ourselves) @Asparagus and I have been making odd photoshops of each other lately and we figured we'd make an art thread out of it!... Except it's not an art thread... It's a photoshop thread! O__O
I hope ya'll enjoy these sometimes creepy and sometimes funny photoshops! and hopefully Asp and I will have more to come! ^-^
I'll try to provide a little context to each of the photoshopped images xD

The Shipping GameShow Comic:

First off we've got the first image Asp and I photoshopped together! (Before we even knew each other that well! I kinda assumed that Asp was a German Female o_o) Way back when I started a shipping thread and got @MenaAthena and @ImDaMisterL a little bit annoyed by me I may have took a misstep during the role play and L was able to take place as the host! Sure enough a little while later Asparagus came along with a little comic and I saw it and thought it was incomplete so I finished it o_o
I feexed eet.png

Tree Fiddy:

Next up we have Tree Fiddy just cuz... (it was @NootNoot's idea)
Tree Fiddy.png

That Night Asp and I Can't Remember:

Now we have the night that Asp and I got totally tired and started video chatting... neither of us can really remember much of what happened but we found these images in our computers o_o
Bidoooph - Borderlands.jpgDrunkparagus2.png

Daisy:

I can't give context without breaking certain forum rules so here you go O__O
Asp Fid and Daisy.png

The Asp and Fid Comic:

Asp and I were playing around with that cyclum puzzle a few days ago and got bored... long story short we threw out dignity into the fire and watched it burn.... now we are set out to make fools of ourselves!
Asp throws L into fire.png
(open in new tab to zoom in)

and now for the last (but CERTAINLY not least....) photoshop that we have created to this day o_o
Night at The Klei Forums:

Asp and I picked up a drunken hobo and showed him a good time in the Klei Forums O__O
EEQDfXZ.gif

9 hours ago, Gyths said:

@Fidooop your profile picture looks strikingly similar to mine ;)

./potatocheer

PotatoCheer.jpg

After I finished making it, I asked him if he wanted to do that because he saw your profile pic to which he said he didn't know about it... or he just forgot again O__O

30 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

After I finished making it, I asked him if he wanted to do that because he saw your profile pic to which he said he didn't know about it... or he just forgot again O__O

I legit didn't even know that that guy existed! But I do say his profile picture quite dashing

Archived