9 hours ago, FaZZa said:

Im going with a kind of "armoured knight" here, still a WIP though, need to find some better trousers and some boots, and get him a head skin.

armourmaxwell.png

Oh damn it looks so cool with those gloves! You are a genius. Too bad there are no cool trousers or shoes to suit it. Riding boots, maybe.

12 hours ago, FaZZa said:

Im going with a kind of "armoured knight" here, still a WIP though, need to find some better trousers and some boots, and get him a head skin.

armourmaxwell.png

WOAH! This looks so good! 

Add me on steam and i send you grey pants to finish your look .)

thanks for the comments :) 

3 hours ago, t0panka said:

Add me on steam and i send you grey pants to finish your look .)

id actually just bought them before i logged onto here, but thank you for the offer :) 

52 minutes ago, t0panka said:

@FaZZa we demand new pics!!! :p

here you go :pmaxwell armour 2.png

I was browsing the skins you could get, and man if only these were grey, they would fit perfectly.

Come on Klei, get your act together, make me more shoes! :D

4 hours ago, MrNaxeros said:

God dammit Klei just give me Triumphant Wendy. :(

Survivor Wendy looks really good with a shadow frock, just a pro tip from very fashionable person.

I lied I'm not fashionable at all. ;A;

On 05/29/2016 at 6:10 AM, Gigibyte said:

Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 9.09.52 PM.png

I also made the willow load out from the release trailer.

That groovy shadow look... ah. Why does Willow have to look so dashing in GoH and Triumphant?

Sort of like Wicker in Survivor and Triumphant. Or Wolfgang in Survivor. Or Wes in Triumphant... ah.

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

That groovy shadow look... ah. Why does Willow have to look so dashing in GoH and Triumphant?

Sort of like Wicker in Survivor and Triumphant. Or Wolfgang in Survivor. Or Wes in Triumphant... ah.

I'm guessing because of the different hair styles, since the normal willow hair style looked really silly.

Archived