This Is What i Wear On Willow Webber And Wilson Till i Can Get Better Things ;-;)

*Dad webber wearing the red sweater vest Brown Pants And Red Sneakers Loves His Spider Kids

*Granddad Webber Wearing His Tweed Waistcoat Brown Pants And Green Sneakers Can Be Found Wearing A Top Hat Most Of The Time Doesn't Like To Shave His Silky Beard

*Willow Just Red Sneakers Thought They Would be More Comfortable

*Limberjack Wilson He Likes Wood And Chopping It

*Wilson Sporting a Beautiful Red Cardigan and Red Sneakers ;)

And Last But Not Least *Wilson With A NEW SHIRT *aand The Crowd goes Wild!!

Or I Just Make Wilson Wear Red Sneakers Cause They Match His Shirt Very Well.

loadout full.png

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Not gonna say much about him and what he did, as I don't know if he wants to keep that a secret for now or not.

I'll check with him.

Alright, fingers crossed it's not confidential. Either way, give him my congratulations. It's quite a thing to achieve.

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Not gonna say much about him and what he did, as I don't know if he wants to keep that a secret for now or not.

I'll check with him.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be kept a secret so nobody gets their hopes up... but I have managed to program custom skins for modded characters and I sent the code to one of the devs :)

On 5/15/2016 at 6:04 AM, Rresend said:

I think i know the combination, could it be wolfgang with the bandaged webber body?

Oh... Oh no... What have I dooooooooone?!

Spoiler

whathaveidone.png

I think this is my new favorite Wolfgang outfit.

14 hours ago, Fidooop said:

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be kept a secret so nobody gets their hopes up... but I have managed to program custom skins for modded characters and I sent the code to one of the devs :)

Then cue confidential smirking and worshipful looks, Sir.

9 hours ago, PeterA said:

So close, try it with survivor Wolfgang :)

What... have I done?

Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 8.41.51 PM.pngI thought that survivor Wolfgang with grubby gear also looks pretty cool, I thought that it would look bad in game but for the most part it actually looks good in game.

Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 8.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-19 at 9.05.19 PM.png

Also this is just me trying out the Unshadow suit on other characters, it's my favorite distinguished item probably by far, maybe it's because of the awesome bow tie. I also added in a nice dapper bot in there for you wx players.Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 8.41.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-19 at 8.43.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-19 at 8.42.27 PM.pngOn a side note grubby gear with Webber looks extremely disturbing because it looks like the spider that tried digesting him is finally decaying and is peeling off of his legs.

Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 8.58.53 PM.pngIf you guys have any requests for in game photos of these skins let me know.

1 hour ago, WORLDSBIGGEST said:

I know this thread was made with actual characters in mind, but I'm really really liking how this tux looks on my mod OC:

416d2a54e1c7ce794f6580304e0d1c14.gif

Oh goodness, so adorable! Can this cute fellow be picked up from the workshop please? Generally, if you can tell me anything about this cutie, a note would be lovely.

11 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Oh goodness, so adorable! Can this cute fellow be picked up from the workshop please? Generally, if you can tell me anything about this cutie, a note would be lovely.

Uuuuh sure! She still needs some major rebalancing tho. She doesn't have much of a story except 'looking for her daughter' but then you get the fallout 4 problem where its hard to take that seriously when she keeps screwing around.

cc90964aa733095cb3d7e3dd08d5e2d5.gif

Idk, I'll figure something out

Mina.rar

2 hours ago, WORLDSBIGGEST said:

Uuuuh sure! She still needs some major rebalancing tho. She doesn't have much of a story except 'looking for her daughter' but then you get the fallout 4 problem where its hard to take that seriously when she keeps screwing around.

cc90964aa733095cb3d7e3dd08d5e2d5.gif

Idk, I'll figure something out

Mina.rar

I will definitely wait with grest excitement for any updates :). Thank you!

Archived