I didn't know where to post this, so why not bump this thread too :D

This is the first time I see a rotten backpack!! I was even thinking this would be some brand new update. I was so afraid it would make my food rot faster too or something xDDD but as I read in some very old threads it is just a cosmetic change. And I love it!! Damn it's so good, I'm a big fan of the poop backpack but now I can't say if this thing makes it even better!!

20170117220234_1.jpg

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'm guessing your Wes divulges into cosplay?

I wish it was just cosplay. This Wes goes serious, and he will defend that place with his life or whatever that sounds powerful and mighty, you know.

4 hours ago, bubben16 said:

The ancient people who lived in the ruins are actually just a bunch of mimes. Wes is the last of his kind. 

"Just a bunch of mimes"? You better show some respect to the Holly Ancient Mimes of Doom, or Winter shall come over your peoples.

Hey guys I got an error message while playing which said "Your character is way too awesome to play this game. Please contact Klei for more info".

I think it could be for this update: now The Ancient Mimes ride fat bottomed beasts!!

20170119223141_1.jpg

6 hours ago, mochilo said:

Hey guys I got an error message while playing which said "Your character is way too awesome to play this game. Please contact Klei for more info".

I think it could be for this update: now The Ancient Mimes ride fat bottomed beasts!!

20170119223141_1.jpg

Looks like you got that "enraged beefalo" situation under control, good work! :wilson_goodjob:

Archived