Sign in to follow this  
Lucasito

What will happen on Jan. 15's update?

Spazmatic    1,033

When it's 15 january manure will hit the fan,and your camp will be destroyed,and the only thing on your mind will be:It was here.

Kukzi    10

I really hope they will add the new character so i can end my current save to unlock her and try out the test map.

Syd    232

There has been teasing and speculation about a creature of sorts, but we have no idea if that creature will be in the update or not.

Violet    10

Tomorrow there will spawn a nuclear plant at your biggest game camp and blow it up, making it uninhabitable forever ;)

following your theme... perhaps all the nearby butterflies will become radio-active & come to extract their revenge upon you for your senseless killing of their species - to make cake! LOL!

Ghost88    10

i bought dont starve but i can only play the demo do i need to make account for something to play it because i bought it already and its saying to buy it still

Moonkis    152

i bought dont starve but i can only play the demo do i need to make account for something to play it because i bought it already and its saying to buy it still

Have you entered the serial code into the game?

w00tyd00d    191

Did you purchase it through Chrome or through Steam?

Syd    232

Check your email. You should have been sent a key.

(I'll assume you're talking about the Chrome version)

Ghost88    10

i got it right on the website its self i thought it just needed to download thats it but i have a google chorme and i have it on my dash board of my google chrome