Sign in to follow this  
Lucasito

What will happen on Jan. 15's update?

w00tyd00d    191

i only got the payment i made on my email only than that they didnt send me anything

Unfortunately I wouldn't know how to help you then. :\ You can contact Klei through this link to see if someone at their HQ can help you.

w0bbl3r    11

Steam says that don't starve has updated but it still says next build imminent?

Desperate to see what this first proper update of 2013 will bring...

Syd    232

You guys really need to get that time machine looked at, or perhaps look into buying a more reliable model.

Wow....

"Spoiled Rotten" Update. New character (a robot), food seems to spoil and you now have "ice boxes" (basically a fridge). There's the eye bone and "Chester", a living chest creature that follows you around. :D

Edited by TourianTourist

pokebirds    20

soo... wait, a minute...

so the timeing machine just released an update, but not everything is finished?

:3 i wana find a glitchy deerclops! YAAAAAAY!!

Pig    10

I want a chester

!!!

wait wasnt the librarian supposed to be the next character

Edited by Pig

w0bbl3r    11

Wow....

"Spoiled Rotten" Update. New character (a robot), food seems to rotten and you now have "ice boxes" (basically a fridge). There's the eye bone and "Chester", a living chest creature that follows you around. :D

Oh man oh man oh man, I seriously can't wait for this, it looks amazing.

What a start to 2013, I will not be finishing any of the games I bought in the steam xmas sale any time Soon then. Thanks for that Klei, you genius bastards :)

Syd    232

A chest that follows you? I shall call it Luggage. :)

I'm really looking forward to this! Food being able to rot away was something that mid/endgame desperately needed. Otherwise, the game was just far too easy once the player managed gain a foothold of sorts in their world.

I'm really looking forward to this! Food being able to rot away was something that mid/endgame desperately needed. Otherwise, the game was just far too easy once the player managed gain a foothold of sorts in their world.

but did you see the new unlocked character?

he can eat spoiled food with no penalty, which kind of defeats the purpose once you have a tent doesnt it?

Syd    232

but did you see the new unlocked character?

he can eat spoiled food with no penalty, which kind of defeats the purpose once you have a tent doesnt it?

Hmm. Perhaps spoiled food normally hurts the player. If that's the case, then the robot could eat spoiled food without losing health, but the spoiled food will restore little to no hunger. I think that'd make the most sense for balance purposes.

eddie10089    18

Hmm. Perhaps spoiled food normally hurts the player. If that's the case, then the robot could eat spoiled food without losing health, but the spoiled food will restore little to no hunger. I think that'd make the most sense for balance purposes.

more red dots!