Can’t connect to Klei's servers anymore

Hello everyone,

I suddendly can't seem to connect to the Klei Servers anymore. Until today the game worked fine for me and I never had any connectivity issues.

Sadly, the Server Status Page doesn't seem to work for me either, it only shows the trailer and the option to buy DST on Steam.

I read the Support Center Page concerning this problem and tried restarting my computer, running DST in administrator mode, checked my firewall and temporarily disabled my security software, but it didn't help. (I didn't restart our router, because I'm pregnant and just not able to crawl around behind our furniture at the moment.)

Does anyone else expierence this problem? Are the servers just down?

Thanks in advance,

Twizzie

1 minute ago, Twizzie said:

Good to know that I'm not the only one with this problem. So there's probably nothing wrong with my computer at least.

I hope it'll work again for everyone soon.

i hope so..

24 minutes ago, Luplia said:

I am having the same issue, but my friend is currently in the game so i dont know what is happening.

Presumably once you're connected to an individual game server Klei's servers don't need to be in the loop anymore for you to play so there isn't an issue.

Archived