On 6/20/2016 at 1:35 PM, minespatch said:

I'm with misterL, the cyclum redraw really stands out.

Did Willow accidentally torch wilson's hair again?

he did it all by himself! performing some experiment with fire. gone awfully wrong. or maybe right. who knows winkwonk

On 6/19/2016 at 4:26 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Triumphant Willow is Starfire confirmed.
Man, I miss that show...

More Wilson x Willow pls

And I love the painting of the Cyclum comic! The colors and shading are so, so gooooooooood...

yes!!!!!! yes. yes. im glad. it shows. and id post more shippings here but im not entirely sure everyone would like it.........sob

16 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:
  Hide contents

-video-

your name isn't maya i think but here anyway.

.....actually maya is my middle name so you are not wrong lol (alsothankyou!)

• Like 7

I, for one, enjoy the shippings, but I wholeheartedly understand your... hesitation.

I've actually reblogged a few of your willowson pieces to a private blog of mine... Your art is beautiful. <3 and I adore that cyclum redraw. Anytime I find an instance of those two "Grown A** Men Act Like Children," it's so good.

I, for one, enjoy the shippings, but I wholeheartedly understand your... hesitation.

I've actually reblogged a few of your willowson pieces to a private blog of mine... Your art is beautiful. <3 and I adore that cyclum redraw. Anytime I find an instance of those two "Grown A** Men Act Like Children," it's so good.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2016 at 2:40 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Don't listen to those other kill joys! I love he Willowson ship 0_0

Yeee but I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable or excluded because I rarely draw any other ships. Maybe if I draw more ships I'll feel more comfy posting more willowson as well. I dunno, I have to sleep on it!

On 6/22/2016 at 1:02 AM, WPH said:

! omg man, I also have a private blog for shippy stuff. And that's really sweet of u aaaaaaaaa

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 9screamingkittens said:

Yeee but I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable or excluded because I rarely draw any other ships. Maybe if I draw more ships I'll feel more comfy posting more willowson as well. I dunno, I have to sleep on it!

! omg man, I also have a private blog for shippy stuff. And that's really sweet of u aaaaaaaaa

Heaps of people posts shippy stuff here and not get hated on as far as I know. ZombiDJ got hate and s/he didn't even draw Willowson (honestly though I don't see what anyone's problem is. Freckin haters -_- ) but we rarely have any of that. The moderators would ban them otherwise for breaking forums rules. However, if you still rather draw more ships, I can only think of one that everyone else which is Wesfrid. Wendy x Webber is an uncommon ship but no one really supports that :/

I don't really use Tumblr/art blogs but I'd like to see it :)

• Like 3

As usual, I am so.  Jealous.  Of ALL y'all.  All this stuff is so gorgeous; how do you DO that with like, textures, detail and lighting and yet it still have the basic overall _feel_ of the Don't Starve art?

Maaan...

That said, on a happier note--weirdly enough, your Maxwell in that Cyclum picture (I LOVE THAT WHOLE STORY ARC, OMG)...looks kinda like how my _Sim_-Maxwell came out!  Huh.

(Does it _kinda_ count as fan-art if you're carefully manipulating someone else's graphics to design your own characters?  I didn't draw my Sims from scratch, but each one did take a lot of time and effort to make...)

...Notorious

1 hour ago, Gavary_Henaii said:

i see you there @ImDaMisterL

He still can let the Maxbottom take over kek.

21 hours ago, 9screamingkittens said:

Hey gal, just draw what you want, if people don't like it who cares about em, if you enjoy it then that's all that matters right? ;) 

1 hour ago, Gavary_Henaii said:

i see you there @ImDaMisterL

He still can let the Maxbottom take over kek.

21 hours ago, 9screamingkittens said:

Hey gal, just draw what you want, if people don't like it who cares about em, if you enjoy it then that's all that matters right? ;) 

• Like 2

On 6/27/2016 at 4:22 PM, TheBlob said:

Gosh, I love your flowing lines!

Thanks Blob!

On 6/27/2016 at 4:45 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

That said, on a happier note--weirdly enough, your Maxwell in that Cyclum picture (I LOVE THAT WHOLE STORY ARC, OMG)...looks kinda like how my _Sim_-Maxwell came out!  Huh.

Yo have you posted screencaps of your don't starve sims anywhere by any chance? I'd like to see em

On 6/28/2016 at 1:31 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Aw these pictures are adorable! ^u^ I especially like the Promise one. It reminds me of a scene from another game. Da feels ;_;

OOOH what game?

On 6/27/2016 at 7:31 PM, Maslak said:

Can you ship Totally Normal Tree with Regular Jungle Tree? Sounds like a challenge.

Oh boy. Maybe if I drink enough, but sadly I am now sober lol

• Like 1

On 6/30/2016 at 2:35 PM, 9screamingkittens said:

no painting for me...................... so i doodled a lot instead

chub.png

I crashed the other day so I didn't get to see this. Sorry this particular piece didn't get the reception you wanted. How is it going on tumblr with this piece?

On 7/2/2016 at 3:36 PM, minespatch said:

I crashed the other day so I didn't get to see this. Sorry this particular piece didn't get the reception you wanted. How is it going on tumblr with this piece?

Actually it's goin well! I'm a lil insecure about this because people usually don't take kindly to drawin chubby ppl at least not where I live

Are you on tumblr as well ?

• Like 3