Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Blueleaf12    2097

I don't want to post this here because it's NSFW but there's a follow up to the "crack in the moon" from a few days ago with water on the moon. Take this for what you will. 

58 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

Maxwells expresion doesnt fit, but the other could be

The expressions maybe don't fully fit, but the vibe and characters generally do. 

• Like 1

Duck986    1373
14 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

Technically we got all 3 with recent updates.

However, afaik this is the first time we have got mod integrated into DST.

Edited by Duck986

Mike23Ua    10120
16 minutes ago, Duck986 said:

However, afaik this is the first time we have got mod integrated into DST.

That’s not exactly true, we also got Random Weather Seasons & Random Season Length options as official content outside of Mods too :) 

Terra B Welch    7007
1 minute ago, BezKa said:

Or know like the tiniest bit of mythology, like u know, the part they teach at every school

I doubt schools show the game hades though, whos gonna know that sprite I photoshopped wendy's face onto is sisyphus without having seen him in hades?

• Like 1

BezKa    2256
2 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

I doubt schools show the game hades though, whos gonna know that sprite I photoshopped wendy's face onto is sisyphus without having seen him in hades?

You could have photoshopped her on one of paintings showing actual Sisyphus

Tho I guess it's less about the quote and the origin of it and more about the character from another game you played. I'm probably just cranky

I'm gonna search the character u used tho, this interpretation looks pretty cool

Terra B Welch    7007
Just now, BezKa said:

You could have photoshopped her on one of paintings showing actual Sisyphus

Tho I guess it's less about the quote and the origin of it and more about the character from another game you played. I'm probably just cranky

I'm gonna search the character u used tho, this interpretation looks pretty cool

Tbh the whole reason I thought of this meme is because I saw that dialogue and was like. "Okay wheres bouldy?"