Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

SilverBisexual    523
1 minute ago, KeshS said:

I understand maybe a couple of pages is questionable, but 20?! I really don't see anyone that would try to step over the line purposely here. When I make memes I always question if this is suitable to be here or not

Exactly, while its less than 5% of the thread, there are A LOT of posts here and that means a lot of had to have been taken down.

3 minutes ago, KeshS said:

Then when JoeW makes a cleanup and tells how immature we are I get a feeling of guilt tripping. This kind of magnified issues remind me of youtube monetization that even a single word can deem you uneligible for ad revenue.

I don't exactly agree with that. He is just trying to control the thread, and is probably tired of dealing a lot of nonsense. This forums has a set of rules that the devs/mods came up with and we need to follow them if we want to post here.

5 minutes ago, KeshS said:

On one hand I want to have fun and cheer up others; on the other hand I don't want to sit through my meme making and question every minute if this is alright to post. I don't know maybe I will just stick to potato cup and mario memes at this point.

Sorry if this looks like a rant, but I just want to stop admins cleaning up our mess and get under fire.

I don't think it is too hard to know what is not okay. It's not like S P I C Y M E M E S can't exist, it is just more that the memes have to obey their guidelines. If I understand correctly, the thread should not exist to begin with, but they made an exception because it is usually fine on the thread. It makes sense to make a mistake, but like this thread just keeps making mistakes over and over again.

I fully agree with the last part.

• Potato Cup 1

Lbphero    2559
20 minutes ago, KeshS said:

I really don't see anyone that would try to step over the line purposely here. 

You would not be so sure of this if you saw the stuff that has gotten hidden over time

• Like 3

KeshS    3979
7 minutes ago, TimothyCarter said:

I don't think it is too hard to know what is not okay.

That's the thing it is hard even for me to know if this falls under the guidelines. You can interpret my mario pointing a weapon meme as a hint to gun violence and get removed for that. Or the one with Maxwell and Charlie strip as hinting sexual harrasment/sexism. With such mentality you can get almost any meme under negative light.

11 minutes ago, TimothyCarter said:

It makes sense to make a mistake, but like this thread just keeps making mistakes over and over again.

That's the other thing, idk if people know they actually made a mistake. We just knew the Wilson lewd one, but the othet 20 pages is under mystery.

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

bruhmoment23    6490

I mean in the end this is just a joke thread, there's not much to understand about it. Times change regarding both people that visit the dst forums and stumble upon this thread aswell as everyones sense of humor, you can't appeal to everyone. From my short stay here, i've seen a bit "hardcore" stuff being posted here that is yet to be found here if you dwell hard enough, but in the end it falls into how everyone interprets such things. As to moderators and all that stuff i shall refrain from discussing that further, if you want more sensible arguements i'd recommend pointing it out in off-topic, but that's just my small irrelevant opinion.

• Like 1

LunarCat    2902
31 minutes ago, DavePlaysDST said:

pretty sure age memes aren’t allowed 

yep, JoeW is gonna close the thread again!

DavePlaysDST    1994

thats it time to take these matters into my own hands.. and make someone else make a meme..

someone do a wolfgang is dead video or have a dst character do the distraction dance 

do it now so we can stop disappointing joew

Edited by DavePlaysDST
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad Dupe 1