Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Mack Swell    1735
20 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

YOU WANTED A MEME WAR YOU GET ONE

*some stupid libtard propaganda*

You, see, what you then get is a character that doesn't really add up to anything but "I have a gun." Also, the issue is that nobody cares for a boring imperial explorer stereotype. They are boring. Big Game Hunters have no interesting characteristics to them about 99% of the time. Just because Hammerlock was a good character doesn't mean it will work almost any other time. You are asking for Klei to rework a bad and boring character into a boring and bad character. Six of one, half-dozen of the other. That, and it's too much work for Klei to do for it to even be worthwhile. Hell, I hate how most of the characters are just archetypes. It's boring, but its not the focus of the game, and they can say some interesting stuff. Warbucks cannot do that.

Also, using an already existing character for a DLC slot is wasted potential on Klei's part, and as good as Wormwood is, it was super disappointing to just have Wormwood take 1 of 4 DLC slots.

Yea, thats right. The Memebucks War I helped start is now a Constant National Crisis.

Edited by Mack Swell

Mobbstar    14123
14 minutes ago, Mack Swell said:

Also, using an already existing character for a DLC slot is wasted potential on Klei's part, and as good as Wormwood is, it was super disappointing to just have Wormwood take 1 of 4 DLC slots.

I believe Wormwood was always meant as weavable DST character, and had to take Warbucks' slot after the latter got removed.

(Are we being serious in the meme thread?)

• Thanks 3

Raspberry Shake    5789
3 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

Try Don't Starve Wheeler. Probably should have been more specific.

What if a told you there was an entire week where the entire Don't Starve subreddit was made of similar posts with the same subject matter?

• Sad 2