Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

__IvoCZE__    7717
19 minutes ago, Raspberry Shake said:

Isn't that from the Mob Psycho episode where Mob and Reigin go around debunking urban myths?

No no that's smiledog.jpeg - a creepypasta about a online picture.

Spoiler

basically all the pictures you find of it arent actually the entity because no normal person coming into contant with it would ( OR WOULDN'T THEY ) share it because the entity would invade your dreams and thoughts.

basically devil dog 101

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TemporaryMan    1510
1 hour ago, Pop Guy said:

A dog with horns, biped, red-fire that eats souls and teleports. And no, it doesn't have anything demonic, you're right. A totally normal dog.

So he's a red dogalope... who's either a sorceror or has an armor with Enigma?  I never really had the runes to make Enigma.

Also, I'm not really the type to judge people for their dietary choices.  Vegetarian, meat, shadows, souls, it's all cool.

• Haha 4

Raspberry Shake    5781
3 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

I don't know, I liked more the old concept, more "demonic". The new version is perhaps a bit too "cute" :'D

You don't understand, as that other guy pointed out, Wortox is in fact Clifford's grandson, mutated by the curse Clifford laid upon his family when he made a pact with S A T A N (this is censored for... some reason so I had to do that) to grow to impressive physical power. Trying to free his family from Clifford's actions, Wortox was lured into the constant with false promises.

Spoiler

In all reality, I too prefer Wortox's old, more twisted and Burton-esc demonic form (and the more demonic dog in the later designs). With a lot of the new stuff, the final design doesn't look like it fit's. It's too.... appealing.

Edited by Raspberry Shake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2