Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

brbrmensch    711
2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Actually I find Woodie as the better runner since he draws a lot of aggro with Lucy and can keep it better than Wes. Whenever I played as Wes, I always kept loosing aggro (then again it could have been because I didn't have the fire darts, who knows?)

you must be joking, as a woodie you can stand still near borilla and repeat 5 chops 1 throw (check landromat's guide [russian though])

Edited by brbrmensch
  • Like 2

MF99K    2529
8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Actually I find Woodie as the better runner since he draws a lot of aggro with Lucy and can keep it better than Wes. Whenever I played as Wes, I always kept loosing aggro (then again it could have been because I didn't have the fire darts, who knows?)

I lost aggro maybe once the first time I kited as wes and never lost it after that even though I played as him pretty much every time I kited (unless I died)

as woody I couldn't keep aggro at all and even though I didn't die as often as I would had I kited as wes, I was also the worst kite in history as woody and someone thought I was trolling because someone couldn't possibly be this terrible at playing as woody

• Like 1

DragonMage156    27060
2 hours ago, mf99k said:

I lost aggro maybe once the first time I kited as wes and never lost it after that even though I played as him pretty much every time I kited (unless I died)

as woody I couldn't keep aggro at all and even though I didn't die as often as I would had I kited as wes, I was also the worst kite in history as woody and someone thought I was trolling because someone couldn't possibly be this terrible at playing as woody

I guess different people do better with different characters.