Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

fimmatek    4319
55 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

So are we all just going to ignore the fact that Bottlenose Ballphins now have 80% Chance of saving you from drowning?
0cf6de27770c994724c85fe256e787e7.png

Is that true? Is that really true???? It's a really nice idea!

But won't it make the game too easy? In many cases, drowning will be just a minor mistake... making DS much less uncompromising. Though I really like the idea, but maybe with a lower chance (20%, maybe?).

Btw I'm gonna try it now. Can't wait how that looks.

Charlie_99    129

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

So are we all just going to ignore the fact that Bottlenose Ballphins now have 80% Chance of saving you from drowning?
0cf6de27770c994724c85fe256e787e7.png

Are you kidding me?!  I mean,it's a nice idea,but...Sea hounds are WAY more adorable....

watermelen671    19443
2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Is that true? Is that really true???? It's a really nice idea!

But won't it make the game too easy? In many cases, drowning will be just a minor mistake... making DS much less uncompromising. Though I really like the idea, but maybe with a lower chance (20%, maybe?).

Btw I'm gonna try it now. Can't wait how that looks.

Too easy? M9, have you seen lifejackets? XD

With something like this, it's a good perk for noobs. And veterans have too much pride to rely on puny dolphins when they can just tank anything out with WolfOP. x3

The only people who would exploit it would be me, but I play with cheats so I don't count. :wilson_goodjob:

Szczuku    16668

Can someone actually post some pictures of crocodogs? I really like the way they look. 
Like them being idle, sleeping frozen, on land and water. I'd be grateful

Edited by Szczuku

Xedlord    1263
On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 1:51 AM, DatShadowJK said:

Due to the most recent shipwrecked beta update... The saddest thing happened to ourbeloved adorable sea hounds.. They were removed.. Excuse me as I cry my eyeballs off. They were replaced..

Replaced..

By THIS MONSTROSITY

59c20fc2ae493_ScreenShot2017-09-20at4_49_05pm.thumb.png.1b90b6235089b6f27296a6cd86eb6597.png

Why couldn't they at least have them spawn when you chum the water! Who even ever heard of a crocodile smelling blood in the water from miles (Miles "hundred-lives") away!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

landromat    1933
5 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Why couldn't they at least have them spawn when you chum the water! Who even ever heard of a crocodile smelling blood in the water from miles (Miles "hundred-lives") away!!!!!!!!!!!

they're back, and they fight with crocdogs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Silxer    385
5 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Who even ever heard of a crocodile smelling blood in the water from miles (Miles "hundred-lives") away!!!!!!!!!!!

After playing the Crimson Court DLC for the Darkest Dungeon... maybe this one counts...

Spoiler

300px-Crocodile.png?version=1f56569e5364

Spoiler

The enemy type for it along with all of the other enemies in the DLC are known as "Bloodsuckers" so I think that counts for something, right?

• Like 2

DragonMage156    27628
7 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Can someone actually post some pictures of crocodogs? I really like the way they look. 
Like them being idle, sleeping frozen, on land and water. I'd be grateful

I found these:

20170916220720_1.jpg.725ba9ed981bb3dbfe8

59bd8441b1923_Vstiek.PNG.1a5a522b607f9b7

But I can't find the original thread were Klei announced it with a preview.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2