Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

I wish I had something to post but I don't know how to make a meme

I really recommend GIMP. It's free and it's nice. It;s definietly enough when it comes to putting some images with transparent backgrounds on other images with transparent backgrounds.
 There are probably many guides for this program, but I learned everything myself. By everything I mean everything I know, but it's still not that bad imo ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Okay then, sorry ;-; Not everyone around here is an artist. I know, can be hard to believe after lookin into offtopic section ;-;

Well u don't need to know how to draw to make photoshop edits

I suggest pixlr but it takes a bit to grasp onto

Edited by 50shades-of-blue
I DON'T HAVE SAI RIGHT NOW AND I'M ANGERY AT MY BROTHER
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

You could always try Paint Tool SAI... if you can find a free link somewhere.

People on here also use stuff like Paint.Net, FireAlpaca, Photoshop. It's really finding which one is the best for you.

10 minutes ago, GarbageCabbage said:

piratebay

• Like 5

For my photoshop i use the photoshop mix app on my tablet (since i do most things on mobile)

It's really limited but requires little skill and gets the job done for crappy stuff.

I never really used this before except for stupid photshop on my school computer but i found sumopaint to be ok

PaintNET, Krita, the free AutoDesk SketchBook, GIMP. All are free. I dumped GIMP due to lags, freezing and frequent crashes. PaintNET stole my heart, SketchBook in the free form is simple yet with a great soft pencil, and Krita offers a lot of customisation. Some great brushes out there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Maslak said:

I really recommend GIMP. It's free and it's nice. It;s definietly enough when it comes to putting some images with transparent backgrounds on other images with transparent backgrounds.

Congradulations, you just mentioned the program I use to edit my skin icons together.

Have a cookie.

oh wait

I'm all out of cookies.

QUICK, SOMEONE GIVE US A MEME!

Spoiler

quick, someone make Wilson getting hit by Robbie Rotten's cannon

hurt wilson.png

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Maslak said:

There are probably many guides for this program, but I learned everything myself. By everything I mean everything I know, but it's still not that bad imo ;)

I am technologically challenged so all my images are gloriously reconstructed in ms paint.